retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Michigan coach ruins the under 139 and throws a punch

Feel sorry for anyone who took under 139.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

I had 100$ on over 138 the game was over but the Wisconsin coach was telling his team to jack 3 pointers and calling timeouts with 8 seconds left and it angered the Michigan coach who told his team not to give up ruining the under 138 for everyone who had it. It felt rigged but I’m glad I’m finally on the right side of one of these things.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Animal

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

No reason to be calling timeouts in that situation if you're Wisconsin or actually "touch" Howard (you know, he can't be touched he's above a nice warm touch to explain the situation). Either way, what Howard did was conduct unbecoming of a NCAA Basketball Coach......period. Then, the stare-down.......the evil evil look in his eyes like he wanted to murder that Wisconsin coach. That's enough! He should be out. I live in Michigan 1.5 hours from Ann Arbor and I'm saying that. The slap in the face is over the edge.

He turned 2 wrongs not making a right into 4 wrongs not ever making it right.
    Last edited by hehfest; 02-21-22 at 12:32 AM.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Don't call timeout late because its unsportsmanlike, but I'm going to full court press your backups down 17 with :30 left or whatever. Howard is a fkn inbecile! He should get fired over that! A white coach would be fired twice and cancelled for life if he smacked a black assistant coach

I try really hard not to be racist, but I wake up and read an Uber driver and mother of 4 was murdered by her ride. Didn't have to google the guys name to find out his race, but I did it anyway & got what I expected

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Don't call timeout late because its unsportsmanlike, but I'm going to full court press your backups down 17 with :30 left or whatever. Howard is a fkn inbecile! He should get fired over that! A white coach would be fired twice and cancelled for life if he smacked a black assistant coach

I try really hard not to be racist, but I wake up and read an Uber driver and mother of 4 was murdered by her ride. Didn't have to google the guys name to find out his race, but I did it anyway & got what I expected
    Google Vladimir Putin, who is about to start a world war, is he black? Google Donald Trump who is a misogynist and a rapist, is he black?

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Google Vladimir Putin, who is about to start a world war, is he black? Google Donald Trump who is a misogynist and a rapist, is he black?
    Well Africa has genocide on a regular basis so that kind of deflates your theory. If they have control then they can be every bit as violent as the worst white leaders.

Lets try serial killers. They're almost always white. Why is that? Once again prisons are filled with violent blacks so maybe they're just not clever enough to get away with enough murders to be declared a serial killer

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post

Google: WTF does Trump and Putin have to do with the topic at hand.....but good job deflecting away from the incident that occurred. Nobody can see you doing that.