Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Quote Originally Posted by cobra_king View Post

Hi Optional

I have an account at Pinnacle that was opened long before I joined SBR and I had one at Sports Interaction that they closed on me because that's what they do with winning accounts. Do I still follow the instructions and just put in my active Pinnacle account # to get the 3 month extension or am I out of luck being able to renew because neither are linked to SBR?

Thanks.
    Yes. It doesn't matter even if you had never had an account at them for now. It won't be checked. Just to get your renewal into the system.

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36717

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    If it ain't broke don't fix it!
    It's broke.

stil370
    stil370's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2278

Hmm... Thanks Jake

stil370
    stil370's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2278

The new owners have a vision. That is different from having vision. Those are two different things.

Obviously, the new owners thought buying SBR was a great idea and they would take advantage of it. It was pretty obvious from the start that they did not actually know how SBR works and why it has been successful.

Nonetheless, the place has huge potential in the future. The question is whether they have the actual vision to make their vision a reality. That is going to take some originality, not just doing what SBR has done in the past.

Exactly Roger!!

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

SBR getting rocked by College B-ball? They have it up for a day or two in the sports book...and then poof, nowhere to be seen. Lmao

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Optional, what do these SBR clowns pay you? I’ve got a competitor site in the works, PM me, thanks!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22616

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    It's broke.
    I was responding to your thread #377.
    It wasn't broke when the new guyz bought SBR so leave it as it was.
    With the store open and all the other great stuff.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

So question for the Pros that membership expire in Jan or Feb? Hope our bet points have some value again or risk losing them all together? FYI….not a big believer in donating points to turn Pro

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    I was responding to your thread #377.
    It wasn't broke when the new guyz bought SBR so leave it as it was.
    With the store open and all the other great stuff.
    It was already cracked and that broke it.

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    So question for the Pros that membership expire in Jan or Feb? Hope our bet points have some value again or risk losing them all together? FYI….not a big believer in donating points to turn Pro
    I will never pay for SBR PRO again. Points all the way.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

well either you pay 3000 points in the hope that the rest of your points are worth something... or you go non-pro and guarantee that none of the points are worth anything

no brainer

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    well either you pay 3000 points in the hope that the rest of your points are worth something... or you go non-pro and guarantee that none of the points are worth anything

no brainer
    Valid point MM. Hopefully we get a better understanding of the “vision of SBR “ in the next 6 weeks

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Even though some of the pros make me sick with there bullshit, I really hope all you guys get paid what’s owed to you..never like to see anyone getting stiffed… but honestly guys it doesn’t look good.

Looks very much like a slow stiff, I hope im wrong but honestly if anyone actually gives a shit in the new ownership I would think some resolution would have already been done.. this shit has been going on since mid October…. Looks like they bought it to run it into the ground.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Even though some of the pros make me sick with there bullshit, I really hope all you guys get paid what’s owed to you..never like to see anyone getting stiffed… but honestly guys it doesn’t look good.

Looks very much like a slow stiff, I hope im wrong but honestly if anyone actually gives a shit in the new ownership I would think some resolution would have already been done.. this shit has been going on since mid October…. Looks like they bought it to run it into the ground.
    too early to say AL. gotta give it some more time. see what happens.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Big Al! Hope you’re well man Yeah hate saying this but I 2nd that notion. Wasn’t announcement made 1st week of Nov? Hey they did pay out Pick 6 winners so that’s a good thing. Stay safe my friend.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Mine expired in December. I didn't renew as I'm waiting to see what the future value of betpoints is. But I can see why posters with a lot of points do not want their memberships to lapse. So it's a dilemma. Keep renewing with the hope that some day the points will worth something or do not renew and wait until something happens to act?

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Mine expired in December. I didn't renew as I'm waiting to see what the future value of betpoints is. But I can see why posters with a lot of points do not want their memberships to lapse. So it's a dilemma. Keep renewing with the hope that some day the points will worth something or do not renew and wait until something happens to act?
    Thoughtful post Pavy. I'm sure with all the coin you must of won when the Braves took down the WORLD SERIES you don't have to worry about any bet points.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Looks like i am getting stiffed for finishing 3rd in the pick 6 contest. SBR is keeping my $2500 prize.

Nice look new SBR! 👍
    Points Awarded:

Terrapin Station gave gshock1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I finished 2nd in the Bowl Contest for $3k

SBR paid in a couple of days

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Consider yourself lucky!

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24868

I was a co-winner in the NFL straight up contest and was paid $75 within a couple of days.

I was also paid $150 for pick 6 week 18 contest results very quickly.

From what I’ve seen, SBR is paying out.
    thanks.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Guy never stops bragging

not gonna say who I’m talkin bout though

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Guy never stops bragging

not gonna say who I’m talkin bout though

Just pointing out that SBR is not stiffing posters.

Pretty sure everybody will get paid.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Just pointing out that SBR is not stiffing posters.

Pretty sure everybody will get paid.
    Just takes some patience. SBR is getting there. Daily contests are back. SBRBook appears to be stable.......ish. Free Plays are getting paid with a bit more regularity. The Forums haven't had down time for a while now.

Under the circumstance I'd say the situation is at least improving here, it's head and shoulder better than it was at the end of December. I wish they could get SBROdds working properly (either new or classic at this point), but I've no doubt that's coming.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Looks like i am getting stiffed for finishing 3rd in the pick 6 contest. SBR is keeping my $2500 prize.

Nice look new SBR! 

How come they paid 2nd place and not 3rd? Shouldn't they pay all at once? Why play favoritism?

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

How come they paid 2nd place and not 3rd? Shouldn't they pay all at once? Why play favoritism?
    what are you talking about? did it ever occur to you that not all winners send their payment info at the same time?

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

sick and tired of all this negative talk and bullshit. slow stiff? yeah they'll slow stiff people for $100. everyone so far has gotten paid, and if there's a couple of outstanding payments, they'll be made on the next payment schedule. FFS $50,000 pick 6 has been paid and $10,000 bowl contest has been paid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie, 5mike5, JAKEPEAVY21, and koz-man

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    what are you talking about? did it ever occur to you that not all winners send their payment info at the same time?
    I sent mine the same day i was asked to do so. The run around i was given was that they sent my payment to the another wallet and made a mistake. Furthermore, i was told i would get paid yesterday along with another player. We didn't see anything. I have all right to think they stiffed me.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

I sent mine the same day i was asked to do so. The run around i was given was that they sent my payment to the another wallet and made a mistake. Furthermore, i was told i would get paid yesterday along with another player. We didn't see anything. I have all right to think they stiffed me.
    No one is getting stiffed.

Sorry that there was a mistake made that caused a delay, but it will be resent as you were told.

Not nice to suggest we are now thieves over it though.

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No one is getting stiffed.

Sorry that there was a mistake made that caused a delay, but it will be resent as you were told.

Not nice to suggest we are now thieves over it though.
    Optional, with all due respect, there has been no communication when i DM SBR FORUM. Their silence and lack of transparency is the concern. When they finally committed (through LT) we would get paid yesterday, i thought they would come through. They didn't, which gives me all reason to have doubts. I'm also not calling anyone a blatant thief. I feel those of us who are waiting will get the shaft.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

You will get paid, take a deep breath and relax.

DiggityDaggityDo

Was two different contests that ended at different times.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Was two different contests that ended at different times.
    Ok. But still doesn't explain what's the hold up for 3rd place in the other contest. It is not OK for some to be paid on time and some not. And the lack of communication is puzzling.
    Points Awarded:

gshock1 gave pavyracer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Could be a lot of factors involved. Maybe the cut off was noon and they did it later, who knows. I’m sure everyone will be paid

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last