HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Aaron Rodgers...

Word out is that Rodgers is furious that his deception has been exposed.

What the fuk does he think was going to happen. His doctor must be a

lunatic to assure Rodgers was protected from catching covid...

Rodgers said he was immunized. He must have thought that meant

the same as being vaccinated. WTF is wrong with people today.

Rodgers has embarrassed himself into looking like a fool and a liar.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Ok, thanks.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Why would or should anyone care if Rodgers is vaccinated??? What does it change?

People that arent vaxxed get covid, we know that. People that are vaxxed get covid, we know that.

Rodgers is correct in being upset. It was no one elses business and he never said he was vaxxed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Bob Costas calls Aaron Rodgers 'disingenuous'

Legendary sportscaster Bob Costas stopped by Cuomo Prime Time on Thursday to discuss the drama surrounding three-time NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...064934162.html

“There are a lot of people already in the media who cover the NFL on a daily basis, which I no longer do, who have labeled him a liar,” Costas said. “If you want to be extremely kind, you could say that he was disingenuous. He was obviously comfortable with most of the media and football fans nearly unanimously believing he was vaccinated.”

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Noam Chomsky: Unvaccinated should 'remove themselves from the community,' access to food 'their problem'

https://www.yahoo.com/now/noam-choms...171900487.html

Chomsky does not explicitly say that force should be used to eliminate the unvaxxed from social participation, he merely insinuates that “actions” might be required to get the desired effect.

Chomsky compared people who don’t comply with the vaccines to people who don’t comply with traffic lights, suggesting they pose an imminent danger to others and that we should be removed.
    https://alt-market.us/noam-chomsky-h...ds-to-tyranny/

If the vaccines work, then how are unvaccinated people a threat to vaccinated people? If the vaccines don’t work, then why take them in the first place and why mandate them?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Why would or should anyone care if Rodgers is vaccinated??? What does it change?

People that arent vaxxed get covid, we know that. People that are vaxxed get covid, we know that.

Rodgers is correct in being upset. It was no one elses business and he never said he was vaxxed.
    As a bettor, it matters; especially when there are different sets of rules in the NFL.

This is an expanding regulated market and there are rules in place. Even if he didn’t particularly flout a written rule, which he did, if the NFL lets it slide it should be disturbing to those of us in the business.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Noam Chomsky: Unvaccinated should 'remove themselves from the community,' access to food 'their problem'

Chomsky does not explicitly say that force should be used to eliminate the unvaxxed from social participation, he merely insinuates that “actions” might be required to get the desired effect.

Chomsky compared people who don’t comply with the vaccines to people who don’t comply with traffic lights, suggesting they pose an imminent danger to others and that we should be removed.

If the vaccines work, then how are unvaccinated people a threat to vaccinated people? If the vaccines don’t work, then why take them in the first place and why mandate them?
    Old Man Yells at Clouds

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    As a bettor, it matters; especially when there are different sets of rules in the NFL.

This is an expanding regulated market and there are rules in place. Even if he didn’t particularly flout a written rule, which he did, if the NFL lets it slide it should be disturbing to those of us in the business.
    Fair enough. I didnt consider that. Im 100% rec and usually bet on the team that has the most Asian cheerleaders

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I find myself, every few months, wanting to kick Rodgers in the nuts.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8455

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post

word out by who?

I saw an interview with Rodgers today and he looks perfectly and like the 99.9% of the people in his age group, he will be fine in a day or two. He might not even feel anything. He might not even have Covid. Those test are 95% inaccurate I heard.

There is nothing that cowards want more than to see people who stand up for something fail.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Proving again….throwing a ball doesn’t make you smart. His rant today was embarrassing.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20541

Evander Kane was caught using a fake vax card, which is supposed to be a felony. Why wasn't he arrested?

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Evander Kane was caught using a fake vax card, which is supposed to be a felony. Why wasn't he arrested?
    The NHL suspended Kane for 21 games. and will also lose 1.6 million in salary. Is that punishment enough for you?

What will the NFL do to Rodgers for the deception he used to make the NFL believe he was vaccinated????
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 11-05-21 at 06:34 PM.

DwightShrute

We Have an Epidemic of Irrationality

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

he is a real asshole.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    he is a real asshole.
    No one wants to think of themselves as a chump. They all want to think they are on the right side. So therefore, if everyone else are chumps, it will justify them being a chump.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-05-21 at 07:30 PM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29994

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

He explicitly said he was "immunized" though, right? So what did he mean by that, and how was it not a lie or deception? Honest question, open to anybody, I may have missed something in this story

It's his right not to get vaccinated but it seems like he's blowing smoke and totally skirting around the fact that he was blatantly deceptive about it. The team seemed to previously believe he was vaccinated based on what he'd said before. Even though it's a simple yes or no question (it's their fault too)
    Last edited by blankoblanco; 11-05-21 at 09:02 PM.

DwightShrute

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post

unvaccinated ppl over the age of 18 deserve to be left to die if they get COVID and need an ICU bed. How about that ?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pokernight1991

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    unvaccinated ppl over the age of 18 deserve to be left to die if they get COVID and need an ICU bed. How about that ?
    loser

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    He explicitly said he was "immunized" though, right? So what did he mean by that, and how was it not a lie or deception? Honest question, open to anybody, I may have missed something in this story

It's his right not to get vaccinated but it seems like he's blowing smoke and totally skirting around the fact that he was blatantly deceptive about it. The team seemed to previously believe he was vaccinated based on what he'd said before. Even though it's a simple yes or no question (it's their fault too)
    I guess I believe he has a right to privacy. And he shouldn't have to tell the fans or bettors if be's vaxxed. Sounds like at least his team and teammates knew. There is no need for us to know anything more than whatever he told us.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

"I'm not one of those anti vaxx flat-earthers. I'm not into that covid denier and all that bullshit. I believe in bodily rights". That was not verbatim.

I'll just say he's a coward fukktard for stating not wanting the shot equals also most who believe in a flat Earth. He has to make sure to separate himself from all of those anti-vaxxers to keep looking good to the Sell-out/Bob Dillon sell your soul when you sign the contract crowd. All these pussies that can't just say yes, I'm anti vaxx against this vaxx, and many others like the one they were giving teenage girls recently. For HPP. He's such a worried pussy and they made those can't hit a QB rules for him. Everytime he's touched he screams for a flag. GFY pussy.

GFY Rodgers. You're a pussy ferry in my book. I could care less what's in your green ink on paper control people money account.

While I never thought you were gay before, I do now because this has all made you look like a female 100%. Take a dam side and you can't do that. What a punk bitch.
    Last edited by hehfest; 11-05-21 at 11:06 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Stand your Ground pussy! Stop beating around the bush like a woman. STAND THE DAM GROUND!

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4351

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Proving again….throwing a ball doesn’t make you smart. His rant today was embarrassing.
    Every time you comment your embarrassing. Now I know why you will not show yourself. That voice describes you perfect

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20541

The NHL suspended Kane for 21 games. and will also lose 1.6 million in salary. Is that punishment enough for you?

What will the NFL do to Rodgers for the deception he used to make the NFL believe he was vaccinated????
    Yes, Kane is going to lose a boatload of money. But he still committed a felony. And he won't be arrested because the authorities know that he has the money to hire scientists that will testify at his trial that masks and the fake vaccine don't work. That's why he's not getting arrested and charged.

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

WHy any of these millionaire athletes give two FK's what anyone thinks is beyond me. likewise I think they are all idiots so I am probably answering my own question.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Every time you comment your embarrassing. Now I know why you will not show yourself. That voice describes you perfect
    Says the guy who doesn’t know how to use the word “your”. Lmao. What a shock the fat ass trumptard doesn’t understand grammar. Another dumb fuxck.

Show yourself. You are a fat fuxck

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

well you are writing/speaking about a considerable number of Trump voters. how anybody can be so completely crazy to deny medical science and oppose something only because your opponent has a different thought. they denied climate change for decades. how is that working out?

how many examples can one produce for a group of "political junkies" so consistent as the conservative base. consistently wrong on almost every single issue. even science and common sense and actual facts. they deny facts it makes a normal brain completely crazy.

DwightShrute

well you are writing/speaking about a considerable number of Trump voters. how anybody can be so completely crazy to deny medical science and oppose something only because your opponent has a different thought. they denied climate change for decades. how is that working out?

how many examples can one produce for a group of "political junkies" so consistent as the conservative base. consistently wrong on almost every single issue. even science and common sense and actual facts. they deny facts it makes a normal brain completely crazy.
    morons stick together

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

mr Dwight is on ignore and so very much wants my attention. tell you what I will wager his above comment was intelligent, thoughtful and well written. right?

within minutes this poor creature finds me (even when I take a month long sabbatical) and replies. now remember he has been on ignore for months. this poor guy needs attention along with medical/psychological help.

every single day from approximately 8 am to 9 pm sitting in a wheel chair or reclining in a hospital bed and doing the same chore has to make a normal brain completely crazy.

DwightShrute

mr Dwight is on ignore and so very much wants my attention. tell you what I will wager his above comment was intelligent, thoughtful and well written. right?

within minutes this poor creature finds me (even when I take a month long sabbatical) and replies. now remember he has been on ignore for months. this poor guy needs attention along with medical/psychological help.

every single day from approximately 8 am to 9 pm sitting in a wheel chair or reclining in a hospital bed and doing the same chore has to make a normal brain completely crazy.
    9 minutes after I posted, you posted making up more shit about me while having me on fake ignore. That is why you are dishonest dante while shitting at home just waiting to die. What a life.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

On a positive note, Aaron Rogers doesn't have to get tested again for 90 days.

DwightShrute

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.” - Edward L. Bernays

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Fair enough, but being as none of us know how these vaccines will play out, if those of us who are skeptical about the health risks of something that had but months of testing (including doctors and scientists) end up being right a few years down the line about the health risks, will you be okay when we say "people over 18 who got the vaccine deserve to be left to die if they have heart problems. How about that?"

1234 ... Last