vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Right. Mike is credible, turd is not. Here's post #17 and #20 again quoted again for you turd, Mike obviously not vouching for turd - indeed this speaks immensely for Mike being credible since he'll speak out against turd creditability raping instead of just turning blind eye to bad action. Only thing turd is verified as is being an internet credibility rapist and SBR stooge.
    Pimike also verified me. Tough break fatso. I got 5 pros. You got nothing but trolling me. You have no family, no job. Vitterd is your life.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4387

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Pimike also verified me. Tough break fatso. I got 5 pros. You got nothing but trolling me. You have no family, no job. Vitterd is your life.
    Tough way to go, Well atleast he can go the tranny route with that voice

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

That's right Mike verified you, Mike verified that you have no credibility, Mike verified that you did not meet uscphilly in person, Mike verified that he doesn't vouch for you, Mike verified he doesn't believe you without you sending him photo proof - don't see why you still pretending Mike is somehow helping your lies in any way?

Hopefully everyone reading this week also read posts #17 and #20 from this thread that prove SBR stooge vitturd trying to rape credibility to boost his own internet image again.

vitterd

That's right Mike verified you, Mike verified that you have no credibility, Mike verified that you did not meet uscphilly in person, Mike verified that he doesn't vouch for you, Mike verified he doesn't believe you without you sending him photo proof - don't see why you still pretending Mike is somehow helping your lies in any way?

Hopefully everyone reading this week also read posts #17 and #20 from this thread that prove SBR stooge vitturd trying to rape credibility to boost his own internet image again.
    This clown is so obsessed with me. It’s over. 5 pros verified me. What is said now means nothing. You can’t unring a bell. Get some sleep and understand that I have won and you lost again. Take your fat trolling ass back to rx.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5445

Vitterd is too out of shape to travel. He takes up two seats on a plane so he can't afford to travel.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Vitterd is too out of shape to travel. He takes up two seats on a plane so he can't afford to travel.
    You can’t afford to do anything unless Biden pays. You get your ass kicked by Dems at protests. Hoping the fat ass proud boys will save you. Lmao. What a loser.

Demonata

You can’t afford to do anything unless Biden pays. You get your ass kicked by Dems at protests. Hoping the fat ass proud boys will save you. Lmao. What a loser.
    Fake news. I'm flying first class to Vegas like I always do.

vitterd

Fake news. I'm flying first class to Vegas like I always do.
    Lmao. No you aren’t. You are dirt poor.

Demonata

Lmao. No you aren’t. You are dirt poor.
    First class like always. I don't like flying so I get it to be more comfortable.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

This clown is so obsessed with me. It’s over. 5 pros verified me. What is said now means nothing. You can’t unring a bell. Get some sleep and understand that I have won and you lost again. Take your fat trolling ass back to rx.
    Read post #17 and #20 turd for penetrate sakes you retard, Mike posted telling everyone not to believe you, that means you down to 4 PROs that you still claim will vouch for you - out of those 4 only 2 now have yet to post support for you even though none of them have ever met you in person. PIMike and dustyy clearly do not support you, despite you trying to rape credibility off of them to pretend to make yourself feel better.

Clearly, the only thing vitturd is verified as is being a verified SBR stooge brother with morono/jtroller/cincyskid.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Read post #17 and #20 turd for penetrate sakes you retard, Mike posted telling everyone not to believe you, that means you down to 4 PROs that you still claim will vouch for you - out of those 4 only 2 now have yet to post support for you even though none of them have ever met you in person. PIMike and dustyy clearly do not support you, despite you trying to rape credibility off of them to pretend to make yourself feel better.

Clearly, the only thing vitturd is verified as is being a verified SBR stooge brother with morono/jtroller/cincyskid.
    it's clear Olive Branch is a seriously demented, delusional piece of shit.... for the better part of a year or two, the stupid, delusional kunt claimed, about every f'n day, 4-5 times per day, that dustty had "verified" him.......

here's what dusty actually said, after realizing vitturd was full of shit and had catfished him:

and when vitturd still persisted in claiming that he'd been "verified" despite dusty's total retraction, and wouldn't shut his stupid fukkin' mouth about it, posting over and over he was "still verified" despite the total retraction, DUSTTY f'n dropped a second bomb on him, clarifying yet again that the loser Olive Branch hadn't really verified shit..... here that one is:

I even made the meme above about it... the stupid fukkin' weak ass voiced, to broke to go pro, lying mother fukker still pushed "that dusty verified him" for a year or so after dusty issued the retractions above..... the lying phony clearly suffers from severe mental deficiencies....

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    it's clear Olive Branch is a seriously demented, delusional piece of shit.... for the better part of a year or two, the stupid, delusional kunt claimed, about every f'n day, 4-5 times per day, that dustty had "verified" him.......

here's what dusty actually said, after realizing vitturd was full of shit and had catfished him:

and when vitturd still persisted in claiming that he'd been "verified" despite dusty's total retraction, and wouldn't shut his stupid fukkin' mouth about it, posting over and over he was "still verified" despite the total retraction, DUSTTY f'n dropped a second bomb on him, clarifying yet again that the loser Olive Branch hadn't really verified shit..... here that one is:

I even made the meme above about it... the stupid fukkin' weak ass voiced, to broke to go pro, lying mother fukker still pushed "that dusty verified him" for a year or so after dusty issued the retractions above..... the lying phony clearly suffers from severe mental deficiencies....
    dude straight up needs to see a head doctor, he's a delusional nut job

vitterd

Mike already verified me. So did the Dustyy nuke. Once they do that….it’s over. The bell had rung. Confirmed and verified. Backtracking for no reason can’t change it. Nothing can.

5 pros. Confirmed and verified.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    dude straight up needs to see a head doctor, he's a delusional nut job
    Hey fatty. Auto loon can’t stop making threads about me but he can never show up to fight. All you pussies do is hide.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4387

NOT VERIFIED . Voice 100 % verified

Auto Donk

I checked with my in house s b r sources.... no credible poster or member of sbr brass has ever met vitterd, and the despicable loser remains totally unverified except for his weak-ass voice, his broke-ass financial situation, and his lying-ass cowardice in dodging getting his ass kicked by me.....

Demonata

I checked with my in house s b r sources.... no credible poster or member of sbr brass has ever met vitterd, and the despicable loser remains totally unverified except for his weak-ass voice, his broke-ass financial situation, and his lying-ass cowardice in dodging getting his ass kicked by me.....
    Vitterd would never show himself. He would have someone else come and pretend to be him.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19283

Vitterd would never show himself. He would have someone else come and pretend to be him.
    Exactly

vitterd

Lies. You will never show up.

vitterd

You told me anyplace anytime. I gave you 4 places and 4 times. You didn’t show.

Auto Donk

I'll whip his stand in's ass, as well.......

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Demonata

You told me anyplace anytime. I gave you 4 places and 4 times. You didn’t show.
    That wouldn't prove anything without knowing what you look like.

vitterd

That wouldn't prove anything without knowing what you look like.
    That’s your excuse. I don’t know what you look like. Why don’t you post a picture of yourself?

Demonata

That’s your excuse. I don’t know what you look like. Why don’t you post a picture of yourself?
    What would that prove?

vitterd

What would that prove?
    So if you ever show up I can find you.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

So if you ever show up I can find you.
    You continue to deflect attention away from your own cowardly actions turd, are you gonna keep telling the whole forum to post their videos first when you already still haven't for Donk?

Fck you're such a scamming piece of shit turd, since you still haven't posted your face for Donk for years you've no right to open your meely mouth asking anyone else to show their face until you show your face for Donk.

vitterd

You continue to deflect attention away from your own cowardly actions turd, are you gonna keep telling the whole forum to post their videos first when you already still haven't for Donk?

Fck you're such a scamming piece of shit turd, since you still haven't posted your face for Donk for years you've no right to open your meely mouth asking anyone else to show their face until you show your face for Donk.
    I will never post myself here. I’ve been clear about them from day one. Why haven’t you shown yourself fat boy? You don’t because you’re a fat virgin who still lives by himself and has zero life.

Donk has never shown up. He’s scared to death. People that know me and donk already told him that he’d get destroyed. That’s why he hides out and never shows up.

You should come to fatty. I’d love to laugh in your face

Demonata

I will never post myself here. I’ve been clear about them from day one. Why haven’t you shown yourself fat boy? You don’t because you’re a fat virgin who still lives by himself and has zero life.

Donk has never shown up. He’s scared to death. People that know me and donk already told him that he’d get destroyed. That’s why he hides out and never shows up.

You would never show up for a fight. You would send someone else.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL I wonder if Donk is going to find out where his fat ass friend went after he got canned off here, and then go over to that site and start breaking all the posting rules? And then lard ass will ban whoever replies to donk while saying nothing to his "friend" donk for starting it!
    Then donk will post the pic of them hugging behind some motel.

Then that site will turn into a pile of garbage too when people start seeing the stupidity of that guy playing that "favorites" bullsheit!

I've got a pic of him too!

Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-08-21 at 12:35 PM.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

That's right you jackass you keep saying you won't show yourself, that's why you're a hypocrite and a lying piece of shit for trying to challenge others to show themselves and do what you've already said you'd never do.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-08-21 at 12:36 PM.

vitterd

You would never show up for a fight. You would send someone else.
    That’s your excuse for not showing.

vitterd

That's right you jackass you keep saying you won't show yourself, that's why you're a hypocrite and a lying piece of shit for trying to challenge others to show themselves and do what you've already said you'd never do.
    I only challenge those who ask to see me. Like you. Why don’t you show yourself??? What’s the problem?? Can’t answer can ya fat ass!! That’s what I thought loser.

Show your face tubby!!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL I wonder if Donk is going to find out where his fat ass friend went after he got canned off here, and then go over to that site and start breaking all the posting rules? And then lard ass will ban whoever replies to donk while saying nothing to his "friend" donk for starting it!
    Then donk will post the pic of them hugging behind some motel.

Then that site will turn into a pile of garbage too when people start seeing the stupidity of that guy playing that "favorites" bullsheit!
    Yeah, everybody knows the shit donk got away with here was because he was protected by a few. Donk is nothing but a pussy. All talk.

First 12345 ... Last