View Poll Results: which ride, Fischer or Blue Origin?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • fischer

4 66.67%
  • shithole rocket

2 33.33%
    Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Poll: which west Texas Ride do you take? Besos' corny rocket or Ms. Fischer?

this is an easy one for me.... I'd tell besos to shove the rocket up his ass and head to the nearest hotel with my favorite news babe, Kristen Fischer.... (bitch is so fine I wouldn't even hold it against her that she left Fox News for that shithole bastion of fake news, cnn.....)

so, the question is, which would you ride, ms. fischer for a week in jamaica, or the shithole blue origin rocket?
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-13-21 at 10:04 AM.

Auto Donk

babe is so fine I have to post another photo of her.....

and another........

holy shit.......

the corny rocket ride is already over........

I'd still be eating her pussy in prep to nail it six ways from Sunday when the idiots who chose the corny rocket ride were done with their tiny trip and sitting in stupid golf carts on their way back to besos' barn....

Auto Donk

so, more details coming in.......

as part of your corny rocket trip, besos himself will "welcome you to earth" upon your little capsule hitting the ground (I'd have to respond with "I was just here two minutes ago, asshole -- fukk off!", and he will also spray some cheap champagne on you........

by contrast, Ms. Fischer is still spraying gushing orgasms down my throat and all over my face as she sits on it -- grinding away -- with my tongue buried in both her vag and cinnamon ring on a constantly alternating basis.......

Auto Donk

poor shatner, he gets outta the capsule, and starts telling the self-absorbed besos his tale of his ride, only to see the prick turn away from him to engage something else, and spray some champagne on some ho, leaving shatner mumbling to himself...... then the prick gets another bottle of champagne, and idiotically offers shatner some, then, before he can even get a response from captain kirk, turns and starts spaying the shit all over some other idiot..... (my response, "uh, thanks asshole, for offering me a drink of that shit, you bald mother fukker....")

Auto Donk

calling these four stooges "astronauts" for taking a two minute ride in the high atmosphere is a bit of a stretch....... ok, it's a massive stretch that belittles the work / training / skill of actual astronauts....

for the price of admission onto the rocket, I'd expect a rub n tug, at least, from a sexy besos assistant either in "space" or at least on the golf cart ride back to the barn.......

Auto Donk

shooting a load in zero gravity would be interesting.........

shooting it at kristen fischer's face in zero gravity, only to see it float off and hit some other babe in the leg, would be even better...... seeing the other passengers (not including ms fischer) try to duck and dodge each subsequent spurt as they randomly floated through out the cabin would be hysterical....... seeing ms. fischer swimming through the cab to catch and swallow those floating spurts would be, in credit card terms, "priceless"!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

LMAO Donk you beat me to it, I was trying to figure out a way to get her up in the rocket with me.

A blowie on the way up would be something else, wouldn’t it?

Rooster liquor or not I choose space.

I want to go.

Has anyone ever set up a go fund me for the trip to space? I might try it.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    LMAO Donk you beat me to it, I was trying to figure out a way to get her up in the rocket with me.

A blowie on the way up would be something else, wouldn’t it?

Rooster liquor or not I choose space.

I want to go.

Has anyone ever set up a go fund me for the trip to space? I might try it.

say you werw born with no junk, and you'll get the money....... without a hook, you won't get there......

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL dictation said "rooster liquor"

Of all the liuqor I'd want to splach around in space, then pop the top and shoot it all over Bill Shat, it would probably be my rooster liquor.

Everyone can get a shot.

Auto Donk

fischer up 4 to 1....

only five voters; maybe, to include all the non-voting homos on the board, I should have thrown in a besos reach around ass fuk as part of the corny rocket ride package, to broaden the pool of sbr members who felt they had skin in the game......

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO