slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10396

Move over George Floyd, there's a new American Hero..

Party foul Family throws welcome home bash for alleged gunman as teen victim still in coma

Timothy George Simpkins, who attends Timberview High School, posted $75,000 bond at Tarrant County Jail on Thursday and headed to home confinement.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24933

Absolutely insane. Hero treatment.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Unbelievable they only charged him with aggravated assault. Where is the charge for bringing a gun on school property, where is the charge of being in possession of a weapon being under age, why wasn’t he charged with attempted murder? If the kid in coma dies I bet they don’t even upgrade the charge. Only $75000 bail for shooting 3 people seems kinda low. This is why violent criminals are not scared of facing consequences anymore

How is this not attempted murder, paragraph from arrest warrant

“The fight was broken up and the two students calmed down, but then Simpkins pulled out a firearm from his backpack and fired several shots that struck Selby and two other people, according to an arrest warrant.”
    Last edited by capitalist pig; 10-08-21 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Added arrest warrant info

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10788

This is totally different then GF . If the stories are true the kid was relentlessly bullied and robbed more then once. If that is true i can see a kid snapping from that. Not right that innocent kids got shot but if this kid was really bullied day in and day out even outside school that factors into what happened. I am the first to hate all the BLM bullshit but i think there was more to this story.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post

Party foul Family throws welcome home bash for alleged gunman as teen victim still in coma

Timothy George Simpkins, who attends Timberview High School, posted $75,000 bond at Tarrant County Jail on Thursday and headed to home confinement.
    Church’s Chicken

I love that shit

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So he gets in a fight, gets a gun from his backpack, and starts shooting. So had had the gun and planned to shoot the other kid.

How is that not attempted 1st degree murder?

Meanwhile Ryle Rittenhouse is on video defending himself from attackers and got put in jail and had his bail set to 2 million dollars.

I don't ever again want to hear how African Americans are treated worse by the justice system than whites are.
    Last edited by Kermit; 10-08-21 at 06:04 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    This is totally different then GF . If the stories are true the kid was relentlessly bullied and robbed more then once. If that is true i can see a kid snapping from that. Not right that innocent kids got shot but if this kid was really bullied day in and day out even outside school that factors into what happened. I am the first to hate all the BLM bullshit but i think there was more to this story.
    Is there really more to the story, or is that just what the parents are saying?

Kid has a mouth full of gold teeth, big diamond earring, posing in numerous pictures with a gun, and driving a relatively new car. The family claims that he was a straight A student who wanted to become an engineer.

He is 18 years and was allegedly bullied by a younger 15 year old.

The 15 year old was shot 4 times and this is what his family had to say:

“Zacchaeus is a bright young and respectful individual who lit up a room every time with his presence,” according to a GoFundMe account set up to raise money for his medical expenses and legal costs.

“He has a heart of gold and does not deserve to be fighting for his life in the ICU due to being shot in an environment were (sic) kids should feel safe. He is a great brother, boyfriend, and coworker and does not have a bone in his body to bully anyone,” the fundraiser adds.

Selby’s grandmother, Kathy Selby, told WFAA that the two students had been feuding for a long time.
    “They’re making Simpkins out to be the victim. My grandson is in the ICU — shot four times. My grandson is the victim,” she told the outlet.
    Civil rights attorney Kim Cole, who spoke on behalf of Simpkins’ family, criticized reporters outside the jail for portraying the incident as a “standard-issue school shooting.”

So one of the families(if not both) are lying about who is the real victim.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14428

This world 🌎 is getting crazier & crazier every day.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Kid has a mouth full of gold teeth, big diamond earring, posing in numerous pictures with a gun, and driving a relatively new car. The family claims that he was a straight A student who wanted to become an engineer.

“Zacchaeus is a bright young and respectful individual who lit up a room every time with his presence,” according to a GoFundMe account set up to raise money for his medical expenses and legal costs.

“He has a heart of gold and does not deserve to be fighting for his life in the ICU due to being shot in an environment were (sic) kids should feel safe. He is a great brother, boyfriend, and coworker and does not have a bone in his body to bully anyone,” the fundraiser adds.

Selby’s grandmother, Kathy Selby, told WFAA that the two students had been feuding for a long time.
    “They’re making Simpkins out to be the victim. My grandson is in the ICU — shot four times. My grandson is the victim,” she told the outlet.
    Civil rights attorney Kim Cole, who spoke on behalf of Simpkins’ family, criticized reporters outside the jail for portraying the incident as a “standard-issue school shooting.”

I am not 100% sure just want to see if there was more to this . The way it was sounding was i thought there were witnesses to his bullying. If what was said was true then i think that can be a reason he took a gun if it got relentless . If it turns out another BLM crap blaming everyone else for what they did then i will have no sympathy for the kid. But if it turns out he really was bullied to where they were robbing him i will have sympathy for him on that part.

And i do hate when blacks put a person on a pedestal that gets shot down like GF . Anyone black or white that is scum i could care less about. But i would have to hear a bit more about this one . Maybe he posed like that to fit in because he was being bullied idk . But if it turns out he never bothered anyone and was bullied and robbed i just think that makes a difference on why he may have did it .
    Last edited by captrobey; 10-08-21 at 06:14 PM.

Kermit

I am not 100% sure just want to see if there was more to this . The way it was sounding was i thought there were witnesses to his bullying. If what was said was true then i think that can be a reason he took a gun if it got relentless . If it turns out another BLM crap blaming everyone else for what they did then i will have no sympathy for the kid. But if it turns out he really was bullied to where they were robbing him i will have sympathy for him on that part.

And i do hate when blacks put a person on a pedestal that gets shot down like GF . Anyone black or white that is scum i could care less about. But i would have to hear a bit more about this one . Maybe he posed like that to fit in because he was being bullied idk . But if it turns out he never bothered anyone and was bullied and robbed i just think that makes a difference on why he may have did it .
    I mean, there is a video of the 15 year old beating the 18 year old's ass, but that doesn't mean the 18 year old wasn't fukking around with the 15 year old and possibly had it coming. It is very odd to hear about a freshman bullying a senior.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Church’s Chicken
    I love that shit
    Good eye

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

18 and still in high school?sophomore?
    Kid was a known drug dealer and has been in multiple fights..

Wouldn’t expect Texas to be this Soft!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

"Put down the gun. Now put up your dukes. Now you a man.

You win some. You lose some. But you live. You live to fight another day."

-John Witherspoon RIP
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave manny24 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Kid should be put in jail for life. He's just going to do it again. Send a message to these assholes.

captrobey

I mean, there is a video of the 15 year old beating the 18 year old's ass, but that doesn't mean the 18 year old wasn't fukking around with the 15 year old and possibly had it coming. It is very odd to hear about a freshman bullying a senior.

Wow the younger kid if you did not tell me that i would have thought was the older kid. They dont show what started it there either . All i am wondering regardless of how he was online or that he had gold teeth was if he was really bullied as bad as they said. I mean if he never bothered anyone and kept to himself did they really terrorize him and rob him every day. Most of these people blm idolizes have a criminal record as long as my arm i wonder if this kid had any record. If he never had any record i think maybe there may be some truth to what they said.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11138

that was an unfair fight.

an attorney can make a case here.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

-John Witherspoon RIP
    Frrrrrriiiiiiiddddddaaaayyyy

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    that was an unfair fight.

an attorney can make a case here.
    For what? Bringing a gun to school to shoot someone?

homie1975

For what? Bringing a gun to school to shoot someone?
    kid got his ass beat mercilessly as it looked like he was covering up to save his own life and in the heat of the moment he brought a gun back for revenge because he was not physically strong enough to fight the guy hand to hand.

any above average attorney can get get the shooter off the hook here with a very minimal sentence.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

Sorry but you don't bring guns to school. You got your ass kicked, so what. Man the fukk up. Tell the teachers, principle, call the cops but the minute you bring a gun in school and actually use it, you've fukked up. Now, since it's Texas, I expect him to get off but there is no excuse for ANYONE to bring a gun and use one in school. My dad told me that if a kid was bigger than me than pick up a brick. Guns are for pussies.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

He's black so he's allowed to get away with anything wants! Fuk Black lives matter!

Demonata

kid got his ass beat mercilessly as it looked like he was covering up to save his own life and in the heat of the moment he brought a gun back for revenge because he was not physically strong enough to fight the guy hand to hand.

any above average attorney can get get the shooter off the hook here with a very minimal sentence.
    H should be locked up for life.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

He should be given an award. One less punk that my taxes have to feed. If you are smart,polite and black…you get bullied. Had to take a baseball bat to one of these kids when I was in school. I was lucky and didn’t catch up to him but he got the message.

homie1975

one black guy may get off and a pale ghostly white loser like KERMIT gets her/his panties in a wad, as if this ONE CASE represents what happens all of over the country and should be used as a wide swath sample that "the tables have turned".

what an uneducated, ignorant imbecile LOL

captrobey

Busy with clients but tried to see if i can find any more info on this. I cannot find anything online that says the kid has a criminal record . Does anyone else see anything different.

I see he was driving a 2018 Silver Dodge Charger. Not exactly new maybe he got it as a gift or another family member. I cannot find anything on him being a drug dealer. But i have not looked at a ton of sites maybe he was and i just missed it. But if this kid dealt drugs i would think he have a record most likely.

I see the family and this could be a big thing on the lines of truth they said one time he was robbed it was recorded. If this does go to court like it obviously will i think if they can prove he was continuously bullied that would play into a lighter sentence. If they actually got it taped that would go a long way i would think.

They would have to prove this happened nonstop almost in school. If they can i think Homie is right 100% on post #19 . Honestly if anything if they can prove this happened all the time the video i would think helps his case instead of hurting it wouldn't you think?

homie1975

Busy with clients but tried to see if i can find any more info on this. I cannot find anything online that says the kid has a criminal record . Does anyone else see anything different.

I see he was driving a 2018 Silver Dodge Charger. Not exactly new maybe he got it as a gift or another family member. I cannot find anything on him being a drug dealer. But i have not looked at a ton of sites maybe he was and i just missed it. But if this kid dealt drugs i would think he have a record most likely.

I see the family and this could be a big thing on the lines of truth they said one time he was robbed it was recorded. If this does go to court like it obviously will i think if they can prove he was continuously bullied that would play into a lighter sentence. If they actually got it taped that would go a long way i would think.

They would have to prove this happened nonstop almost in school. If they can i think Homie is right 100% on post #19 . Honestly if anything if they can prove this happened all the time the video i would think helps his case instead of hurting it wouldn't you think?
    some of these clowns in here think this is first degree murder which means willful and premeditated.

it is so clear this was a "crime of passion" or "heat of the moment" situation. the kid got his ass handed to him in front of a bunch of other kids and he was getting slammed into the ground, into chairs, into the walls, covering his face and getting blasted by that other kid with punch after punch.

he looked much smaller than the other kid, too.

there is so much more to this story.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

I believe I read somewhere that the family is well to do. They apparently immediately lawyered up as well. I also don't think the gold teeth are permanent. Probably just got grillz to look cool. Need to hear more on this because it seems like he's going to get off on this charge which is strange to me.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

-John Witherspoon RIP
    "Throw away that chicken shit gun you don't just want to pull the trigger, stick the knife in me and look what's going on in my eyes while you turn it. Why deprive yourself of some pleasure? Come on Bennett lets party!" - Matrix

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Sorry bullied or not…this kid is a bitch and should be shot in the head immediately

captrobey

some of these clowns in here think this is first degree murder which means willful and premeditated.

it is so clear this was a "crime of passion" or "heat of the moment" situation. the kid got his ass handed to him in front of a bunch of other kids and he was getting slammed into the ground, into chairs, into the walls, covering his face and getting blasted by that other kid with punch after punch.

he looked much smaller than the other kid, too.

there is so much more to this story.
    Only if this kid was never bullied would i agree with that. But i think it sounds more like he was terrorized every day. He got beat pretty bad that kid looked like he wanted to inflict serious harm on him at times. Maybe the kid finally stuck up for himself and called the kid a name after being pushed and the kid felt disrespected in front of his posse and did that. Most kids that are bullied have bad home lives. To make themselves feel better they prey on the weak those they assume will not fight back. Or they think they can beat because they are easily bigger. This kid may have been younger but he looks way bigger the smaller kid had no chance without training of some kind .

Makes me think of that one big youtube video of the fat kid being bullied by a little thin kid. It was on video . The fat kid was actually brought onstage at a Justin Bieber concert for what he did. The kid just had enough . The thin kid was slapping him and calling him names the fat kid just stood there taking it over and over. Then he just snapped. Picked the kid up and body slammed him into the ground . Easily could have killed him or paralyzed him . But little shit had it coming. He limped away after that. I remember in a video he tried to say the fat kid bullied him but that was BS all the witnesses said the fat kid was continuously bullied by this kid and his friends.

Being bullied can make you snap. And when rage takes over you just do not know what the bullied kid will do. I disagree with people that say the kid was a wimp no sympathy for him. If the kid just wanted to live his life and go to school and not be harassed every day he should have that right .

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    H should be locked up for life.
    lol don't worry just look at the kid, even if he gets off here he'll be doing 15-20 by the time he's legally allowed to drink.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    lol don't worry just look at the kid, even if he gets off here he'll be doing 15-20 by the time he's legally allowed to drink.
    True man

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Clown world

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Only if this kid was never bullied would i agree with that. But i think it sounds more like he was terrorized every day. He got beat pretty bad that kid looked like he wanted to inflict serious harm on him at times. Maybe the kid finally stuck up for himself and called the kid a name after being pushed and the kid felt disrespected in front of his posse and did that. Most kids that are bullied have bad home lives. To make themselves feel better they prey on the weak those they assume will not fight back. Or they think they can beat because they are easily bigger. This kid may have been younger but he looks way bigger the smaller kid had no chance without training of some kind .

Makes me think of that one big youtube video of the fat kid being bullied by a little thin kid. It was on video . The fat kid was actually brought onstage at a Justin Bieber concert for what he did. The kid just had enough . The thin kid was slapping him and calling him names the fat kid just stood there taking it over and over. Then he just snapped. Picked the kid up and body slammed him into the ground . Easily could have killed him or paralyzed him . But little shit had it coming. He limped away after that. I remember in a video he tried to say the fat kid bullied him but that was BS all the witnesses said the fat kid was continuously bullied by this kid and his friends.

Being bullied can make you snap. And when rage takes over you just do not know what the bullied kid will do. I disagree with people that say the kid was a wimp no sympathy for him. If the kid just wanted to live his life and go to school and not be harassed every day he should have that right .
    true we need more guns in school

captrobey

true we need more guns in school
    That is not my point where at all did i say that? My point is what may have lead to this entire thing happening. If a kid is bullied every day he goes to school relentlessly i can see something like this happening if noone does anything to stop it.

12 Last