homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Sit down Josh !

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Josh Allen career was over once Morino hit submit on this thread.
    Is it 6 or 7 players being injured this season when moron picked them in his player props?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Colts took the to school.
    Bitch slapped them in their own back yard yet.

JT and CMC, the best RB's in the game, by far.

JT is a beast.
    How many TD's he score?
    100?

homie1975

Let's go SAINTS !!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Is it 6 or 7 players being injured this season when moron picked them in his player props?
    Juat one and I'm on vr at shape you dumb shit

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Colts took the to school.
    Bitch slapped them in their own back yard yet.

JT and CMC, the best RB's in the game, by far.

JT is a beast.
    How many TD's he score?
    100?
    You are a dumb shit. Taylor is good but anyone would look good behind the colts offensive line, he's not an elite running back.

thomorino

Just one you dumb shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    This MORON mushed Allen and the Bills. What a parasite.

Did he win a Super Bowl yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Josh Allen career was over once Morino hit submit on this thread.
    Dumb shits

HappyGilmore18
    HappyGilmore18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

How can you be the best QB with no Superbowl appearance?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Call me Super Bowl Sunday. I like Allen a lot but this thread is a useless piece of shit. In a football locker room there is only one party that matters and that’s the after-party once you win. The media jerked Mahomes off because, well- they won. Bills haven’t accomplished anything.
    Last edited by mjsuax13; 11-25-21 at 11:44 PM.

HappyGilmore18

Brady is the best, only ones you can compare are Rodgers, Russ Wilson and Mahomes because they have Superbowls.

But Allen is not there, how many playoff wins does he have?

thomorino

Call me Super Bowl Sunday. I like Allen a lot but this thread is a useless piece of shit. In a football locker room there is only one party that matters and that’s the after-party once you win. The media jerked Mahomes off because, well- they won. Bills haven’t accomplished anything.
    The thread isn't about a team you dumb shit, it's about a player. He's the best quarterback in the league.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGilmore18 View Post
    How can you be the best QB with no Superbowl appearance?
    Dan Fouts was th best quarterback in the league for a decade, football is a team sport you dumb shit. Allen is also very young.

thomorino

Brady is the best, only ones you can compare are Rodgers, Russ Wilson and Mahomes because they have Superbowls.

But Allen is not there, how many playoff wins does he have?
    If Brady was the Bills quarterback at this point in his career the Bills would not be as good. You are a dumb shit.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The thread isn't about a team you dumb shit, it's about a player. He's the best quarterback in the league.
    Dumb response. Well.. . Allen is the leader of that team and ultimately will be judged by wins/losses and how far he takes that team. Do you understand how this works?

thomorino

Dumb response. Well.. . Allen is the leader of that team and ultimately will be judged by wins/losses and how far he takes that team. Do you understand how this works?
    This thread is about what is, this thread is about what should be. No quarterback and both run and pass the way Allen can, and it's not close you dumb shit.

mjsuax13

This thread is about what is, this thread is about what should be. No quarterback and both run and pass the way Allen can, and it's not close you dumb shit.
    When is the Super Bowl? I’ll be sure to mark my calendar for the trophy ceremony. What is and what should be… if you win games you get more media play. Simple. Long way to go. Allen is young and is one helluva player but the same people saying “he’s the best QB” are the same people that enjoy participation trophies. Guys like you.

thomorino

When is the Super Bowl? I’ll be sure to mark my calendar for the trophy ceremony. What is and what should be… if you win games you get more media play. Simple. Long way to go. Allen is young and is one helluva player but the same people saying “he’s the best QB” are the same people that enjoy participation trophies. Guys like you.
    Ill speak slowly so you can follow. Football is a team game, I'm not predicting the Bills to win the super bowl you dumb shit. He should be MVP though.

mjsuax13

Ill speak slowly so you can follow. Football is a team game, I'm not predicting the Bills to win the super bowl you dumb shit. He should be MVP though.
    Thanks.

HappyGilmore18

He has really good coaching and yes, he can run the ball.

Justin Fields can run. Lamar Jackson can run. Mahomes can run. Taysom Hill can run.

What makes Allen so special? Oh right, it's the fact he has a great oline and multiple great receivers. He is top 10 and maybe top 5 but he is not the best qb.

thomorino

He has really good coaching and yes, he can run the ball.

Justin Fields can run. Lamar Jackson can run. Mahomes can run. Taysom Hill can run.

What makes Allen so special? Oh right, it's the fact he has a great oline and multiple great receivers. He is top 10 and maybe top 5 but he is not the best qb.
    He can run and pass you dumb shit. The Bills offensive line is also not good, which is why their running game is below average.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

Just one you dumb shit.
    With moron’s math, that means 8 injured players. Btw, this thread hasn’t aged well. Well that’s wrong as it was already garbage in the the first place. 😂😂😂

thomorino

With moron’s math, that means 8 injured players. Btw, this thread hasn’t aged well. Well that’s wrong as it was already garbage in the the first place. 😂😂😂
    Hes the best quarterback in the NFL. You are a dumb shit.

homie1975

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    I wouldn't shit too hard on Allen in that Pats game. That wind was crazy and Allen threw a perfect long bomb pass to Diggs for a TD and Diggs couldn't catch it. Diggs makes that catch and the entire scheme of that game changes.

homie1975

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

F798213-F-A6-AF-460-A-A2-CD-2-F9765-BE30-A8

He wasn’t even the best QB on the field today. History will show Josh Allen to be a serviceable ‘journeyman’ that may win a few playoff games before he’s forced to retire into obscurity. He’s this generation’s Matt Hasselbeck…..

This stupid thread is not going to age well…..

FAIL…..

mjsuax13

Speak slower so you can hear your own drivel. The Bills saw the MVP play today, he is playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This thread won’t age well.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    F798213-F-A6-AF-460-A-A2-CD-2-F9765-BE30-A8

He wasn’t even the best QB on the field today. History will show Josh Allen to be a serviceable ‘journeyman’ that may win a few playoff games before he’s forced to retire into obscurity. He’s this generation’s Matt Hasselbeck…..

This stupid thread is not going to age well…..

FAIL…..
    how can you say such a thing? he is clearly the best QB in the league but because he is "a Conservative", the media is not giving him his due.

it is all politically motivated. it does not have to do with the fact that he has not achieved jackshitt in the NFL.

homie1975

Speak slower so you can hear your own drivel. The Bills saw the MVP play today, he is playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This thread won’t age well.

how can you say such a thing? he is clearly the best QB in the league but because he is "a Conservative", the media is not giving him his due.

it is all politically motivated. it does not have to do with the fact that he has not achieved jackshitt in the NFL.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

I don't care about race, I'm a conservative - I focus on substance.

But the dumb media narrative that Mahomes was the best quarterback in the NFL has been exposed, and the media won't admit what we can all see. Josh Allen is the best quarterback in the NFL by a good margin.
    Its all about substance man!!!
    The first words he typed was to remind everyone that he is not a racist..

Who is this "we" you speak of?
    Last edited by Buckandadime; 12-12-21 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Edited a post for skippy

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post

Literally he has done nothing… I know guys on the street with NFL rings while Josh Allen can’t lockdown his own division. This thread will be fun.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

I don't care about race, I'm a conservative - I focus on substance.

But the dumb media narrative that Mahomes was the best quarterback in the NFL has been exposed, and the media won't admit what we can all see. Josh Allen is the best quarterback in the NFL by a good margin.

Allen was already better than Mahomes last yea, it just wasn't obvious since Mahomes was still putting up big numbers in his system with elite talent around him.

It was learned right before the draft that Allen tweeted some racist stuff when he was in high school, and the media has never liked Allen since then. Its not hard to figure out he's a conservative though since he grew up in rural parts of this country, went to college at Wyoming, and hasn't endorsed vile left groups like the so called black lives matter movement.

Kansas City is a system. Alex Smith sucks and couldn't do anything in Washington even before his leg injury, he made the pro bowl twice in KC and put up huge numbers. Mahomes is a good quarterback, but he has the best tight end in football and Hill is by far the fastest receiver in the NFL.

Buffalo was nothing before Allen, the team had struggled for nearly 20 years since the good teams with Levy and Kelly in the mid-90s. Allen made this team what they are, the Bills were nothing when he got there.

The media loved the story of a minority quarterback like Mahomes who was always willing to put the black lives matter mask on and spout the dumb left wing talking points, but now that Mahomes is starting to get exposed as a good but not great quarterback who has looked great only primarily because of the system he's in, the media won't accept that Allen is by far the best quarterback in the NFL. And its not close.

Allen is mobile, great in the pocket, durable, he does everything. And he's taken a team that was a zero before he got there and made them a contender.

Teams have figured out that Mahomes isn't that accurate in the pocket, and if you make the Chiefs go the length of the field by playing 2 deep safeties his accuracy issues often become a problem in the red zone. The Chiefs were a top team before they got Mahomes, but Mahomes was nothing special in college, and couldn't even most years lead Texas Tech to a winning record in the big 12.

Allen is clearly the best quarterback in the NFL and the left wing idiots in the media won't admit it since they like Mahomes and his dumb left wing trash being the face of the NFL. Allen would put up better numbers across the board in the same system Mahomes is in. Mahomes wouldn't be anything special in Buffalo, without Hill, Kelce, and Reid's system.
    For some reason I forgot that Tom Brady was A black Liberal !!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

a 7-6 Josh Allen just got beat by a 10-3 Tom Brady. Allen got a ways to go before you Morino can claim he is the best QB in the league. Saloon this shit. O wait it's already salooned.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

He can run and pass you dumb shit. The Bills offensive line is also not good, which is why their running game is below average.
    Their running game is below average is because their running backs are below average you dumb shit.
    Jesus God you're an idiot.

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last