slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

One way or another.

So, with all the vaccines, shots, boosters etc. America is having an outbreak.?. Suddenly..??

You think letting 10 MILLION unvetted strangers over the border has anything to do with it.?

'HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS'

Thousands of people possibly exposed to measles at two US airports, health officials warn

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

I know some real anti-vaxxers who refused to get their kids vaccinated from measles and the other standard childhood vaccines. When it came to the corona virus, they were first in line to get their kids jabbed. That never sat right with me.

I am not sure what your linked article has to do with 10 million unvetted border crossers. Seems that it was an American who traveled abroad contracted measles and may have exposed some other travelers on his way back. At this point, there is no outbreak.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I know some real anti-vaxxers who refused to get their kids vaccinated from measles and the other standard childhood vaccines. When it came to the corona virus, they were first in line to get their kids jabbed. That never sat right with me.

I am not sure what your linked article has to do with 10 million unvetted border crossers. Seems that it was an American who traveled abroad contracted measles and may have exposed some other travelers on his way back. At this point, there is no outbreak.
    That is odd you would be all in on anti-vaxx but get the COVID vaxx.
    I remember a few years back Jenni McCarthy making the talk show rounds in support of people not taking standard kids vaxx that was required before beginning school. She was convinced it gave her child autism.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I remember a few years back Jenni McCarthy making the talk show rounds in support of people not taking standard kids vaxx that was required before beginning school. She was convinced it gave her child autism.

I don't think you can equate vaccines with the mrna 'vaccine". Technically the mnra jab isn't a vaccine. We all call it that because its convenient. The inventor of it even said so, as do many medical professionals.

I doubt traditional vaccines do this ...

Traditional vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines, like the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, teach cells how to make a protein that triggers an immune response if someone gets infected.

What are the negatives of the mRNA vaccine?
    Anaphylaxis, antibody-dependent enhancements, and deaths, comprise the most serious side-effects, albeit occurring in sparing numbers. Storage and transportation require fastidious temperatures, rendering it substantially inaccessible to a country like India.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

EddieMusher gave b1slickguy 33 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I don't think you can equate vaccines with the mrna 'vaccine". Technically the mnra jab isn't a vaccine. We all call it that because its convenient. The inventor of it even said so, as do many medical professionals.

Traditional vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines, like the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, teach cells how to make a protein that triggers an immune response if someone gets infected.

Anaphylaxis, antibody-dependent enhancements, and deaths, comprise the most serious side-effects, albeit occurring in sparing numbers. Storage and transportation require fastidious temperatures, rendering it substantially inaccessible to a country like India.
    Tucker Carlson said everyone should jump off the empire state building.
    Someone please get to the entrance and stop Dwight. I don't have a description but he will be first in line.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Great clip. The pro-vax ahole got his ass handed to him and all he could do was cry that he was being personally attacked - yet he wasn't being attacked whatsoever. He just, like I said, got his ass handed to him for trying to claim a tiny study spoke for all vaccines.

DwightShrute

Tucker Carlson said everyone should jump off the empire state building.
    Someone please get to the entrance and stop Dwight. I don't have a description but he will be first in line.

except Tucker is interviewing the surgeon general of Florida. Not the postman or dog catcher.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

You think the covid vaxx gives kids autism also.

DwightShrute

You think the covid vaxx gives kids autism also.
    It hasn't even crossed my mind actually.

But back to the video, what does the surgeon general of Florida know anyways right. While we are at it, what does Dr. Malone know when he says the covid vaccine does NOT work. He only invented mNRA vaccines. Conspiracy theorists.