cool story
    Hey, Mack:

*Have a nice weekend.

You know the JJ Gold line: "Losing a LITTLE = winning!"

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9899

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Bunch of washed up degenerate hardos coming out the woodwork recently talking about being winning bettors lol...fukkin spare me. All am attention seeking, tiny rooster measuring contest. oOoOO look at me I posted ONE play and it won, c'mon guys tell me I'm awesome and how I'm down 250k lifetime is irrelevant because I had Louisiana -20 tonight. Nobody has systems, fukkin models, stfu. If you did you wouldn't be on this site arguing with fukkin robot accounts and cellar trolls 24/7 about "updating records" and "tracking plays"...I'm not better, down tens of thousands in my life. At least I got a fuckin clue and accept it. Quit lying to your fukkin selves and show a little accountability. If you're mad, you can type about it.
    Congratulations on your streak of one.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

dont take your shiiit out on us

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Agreed. This site is this best place to follow to get winning fade material.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    Agreed. This site is this best place to follow to get winning fade material.

lol, the op is very close to being correct. the correct comment would be almost nobody wins, in the long run. these are not just words. I booked for over two decades and every book i know claims...he is the only bookie who loses. that is BS, none of them lose unless they are total screw ups and even then.

believe me when i tell you much less than 1% of players win in the long run. you may win a season or two maybe if you are incredibly lucky you can have a winning year. a winning career, practically impossible. if you have any clue concerning probability this will only be common sense to you.

what about the clowns who claim to win. make this challenge. ask them to post their plays for an entire year. i will bet my $1000 to your $1 they will end up losing.

no winners is pretty close to correct. i witnessed it for over 20 years.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Love these threads.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Love these threads.

if you love these threads you would have had a ball if you were an original SBR member. that is when every other week some clown claimed he could win and would prove it. every one, every last one tried and failed. I don't do a hell of a lot of SBR reading any longer but it seems to me those clowns have basically become very scarce in SBR.

it was comical one would show up, produce a record in the low 40's, be laughed at and another one would appear. ask some of the members who have been around for 10 years plus.
    Last edited by dante1; 09-17-21 at 01:36 PM.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    lol, the op is very close to being correct. the correct comment would be almost nobody wins, in the long run. these are not just words. I booked for over two decades and every book i know claims...he is the only bookie who loses. that is BS, none of them lose unless they are total screw ups and even then.

believe me when i tell you much less than 1% of players win in the long run. you may win a season or two maybe if you are incredibly lucky you can have a winning year. a winning career, practically impossible. if you have any clue concerning probability this will only be common sense to you.

what about the clowns who claim to win. make this challenge. ask them to post their plays for an entire year. i will bet my $1000 to your $1 they will end up losing.

there are some winners on this site but yea

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Why do bookies claim they lose if they don't? What's the point of that?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

The only reason why I am up is because I’ve hit over +250k in parlays the last two decades.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 09-17-21 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Corrected number recalculated

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

dante, appreciate your post. What you say mirrors what I hear from books. The asterisks might go like this:

*Over the course of a SEASON...a book will have a few players that Net to the +$. So, maybe 5% of the players will Net +$ in a given football SEASON.
    *So what? It's only a matter of time b4 they give it back. And now they have more AMMUNITION to bet.
    *I've had heard some books state that they booked for 20+ years...and didn't have one NET winner. Not one.

And let's say the book detects that the guy might be a winner. Something unusual about his betting patterns, something that sets him apart. How ez is it to cut him off? Why book someone who might beat u? Only way u book him is if you're convinced he's going to win...and then YOU can bet out on his plays.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Hey in the famous pk 6 players go 70% for most of the year
    Who cares if they get to watch a few quarters before they pk

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

Not True I won a bet in March of 2012

First 12