homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    The van was gabs. She probably kicked his bald broke ass out after the dv situation and he fled home to mommy like a pussy.
    We have something in this country called due process and innocent until proven guilty. We don't know what happened here but you're making it sound like u had a drone flying over them and u caught everything on camera and u 100% know what happened but u accidentally lost the footage so u cannot provide it to the police.

What if she lunged at him w a weapon when he was half asleep and he luckily avoided death but was so enraged he killed her in the heat of emotion.

We don't know jakk shitt right now about what exactly went down.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    We have something in this country called due process and innocent until proven guilty. We don't know what happened here but you're making it sound like u had a drone flying over them and u caught everything on camera and u 100% know what happened but u accidentally lost the footage so u cannot provide it to the police.

What if she lunged at him w a weapon when he was half asleep and he luckily avoided death but was so enraged he killed her in the heat of emotion.

We don't know jakk shitt right now about what exactly went down.
    I'm well aware of due process and I agree. I was the first person to assert that in this thread and was attacked for it. People were saying I was defending brian. Nope. I was acknowleding his constitutional rights. Feel free to delete the thread then if you don't want to speculate about what occurred like every other media outlet in this country. There is nothing but circumstantial evidence currently. Im on record multiple times in this thread saying that brian will get off on this IF it even gets tried bc right now it's lacking. Youre the one that mentioned her van but now you don't wanna talk about it? Why did you comment in the thread about it then? Theres some good info in here for those of us that enjoy crime mysteries. Lighten up a bit man. We agree much more than we disagree believe me. Let me ask you this, where do you think brian is? Personally i dont think hes in florida and i think leo are wasting time and money searching for him there. It's entertaining to speculate about mysteries. Thats all this is people shootin the shit about a crime mystery.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Yup. Without due process there is no rule of law, due process is the most important aspect of any administration/government/court. Agree with both you guys above.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Yup. Without due process there is no rule of law, due process is the most important aspect of any administration/government/court. Agree with both you guys above.
    Yes. Evidence needed and due process.

Scott peterson did not get arrested until laci and the dead fetus washed up to the san Fran bay shore. They had evidence that he was there on xmas eve which is when he went fishing. Lots of other evidence too but when the bodies washed ashore that's when he was arrested.

Here we have the body and the coroner initial cause of death is homicide but that does not prove murder. At the most right now it's manslaughter or self defense.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Died from strangulation

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Died from strangulation
    Yup and dated the death to the 27th or 28th of Aug

Still didn't say if any material evidence was left behind

Going to be all circumstancal unless Brian is found and confesses

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Yup and dated the death to the 27th or 28th of Aug

Still didn't say if any material evidence was left behind

Going to be all circumstancal unless Brian is found and confesses
    the strangulation as official cause of death will likely be enough. no confession needed.
    they just need to prove that he was the last person who saw here alive, and he is in deep bandini as they say.

if any footage of the girl at a hotel or somewhere else and with someone else was available, we would have likely seen it by now.

p.s. circumstantial evidence in a court of law is just as strong (perhaps moreso) than direct evidence.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

p.s. circumstantial evidence in a court of law is just as strong (perhaps moreso) than direct evidence.

...in general it can suffice

However, the great Alan Dershawitz was able to reverse Claus Von Buluw life sentence on the grounds that circumstantial cases only hold up if there are no defects or alternatives to any piece of circumstantial evidence.

(Reversal of Fortune- great movie! True Story too!!)

Here, because there really are zero witnesses to anything 'crazy', because there are admitted texts between Gabby & her Mother, and presumably no DNA or Blood at the scene directly implicating BL, it raises a few difficulties in linking the evidence without just one piece falling apart.

We don't even have a motive here at this point....

First 1234