Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's not too late to change your mind and do what Australia did Dwight... if you are not too brain washed to see the forest for your trees.
    Duhwhite is not an American. He cannot vote and his opinion doesn't matter. He just spends every waking minute dreaming of the US, knowing damn well that he could NEVER, EVER live here or vote for his savior Sargent Bone Spurs. He just feeds the dumb dumbs like Demon.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The big question is..

Will Joker play in Aussie Open?

Gotta be vaxxed to play I guess

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are blatantly lying!
    Demon didn't leave his house for over a year, scared of Covid, quit his job, sat on his ass collecting unemployment and stimulus checks. Of course he doesn't believe anything. Everything is a lie to him including his awful life.

Mac4Lyfe

Australia is a shit hole right now! Basically communism.
    Says the guy staying in flea bitten $27/nt motels.

Your broke ass has never been past the West coast, let alone to Australia.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4387

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Typical angry liberal, repeats the same talking points over and over again.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29913

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

What happened to them?
    I thought you answered that already? Nothing!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5445

Demon didn't leave his house for over a year, scared of Covid, quit his job, sat on his ass collecting unemployment and stimulus checks. Of course he doesn't believe anything. Everything is a lie to him including his awful life.
    Mac4lyfe you lie daily. You are just some useless liberal loser troll that contributes nothing to society, put your mask back on, get your extra boosters and shut up.

Demonata

So most people would classify the luxor as a motel? You get dumber by the day. Mac4lyfe go back to your loser life. You are pathetic.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac4lyfe you lie daily. You are just some useless liberal loser troll that contributes nothing to society, put your mask back on, get your extra boosters and shut up.
    What am I lying about? Did you or did you not stay at home scared of Covid and collect unemployment? What were you contributing to society while you laid on your ASS??? You want to see a loser? Look at the kid wearing a "ball is life" shirt with a Packers cap on. Wearing a fukkig fake gold chain with a PINKY RING. You looked like a fukking clown and you thought you were Rico Suave. I'm the only person honest enough to tell you, you looked like shit. Your Trump buddies were laughing at you too. They just are too dishonest to admit it.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

What am I lying about? Did you or did you not stay at home scared of Covid and collect unemployment? What were you contributing to society while you laid on your ASS??? You want to see a loser? Look at the kid wearing a "ball is life" shirt with a Packers cap on. Wearing a fukkig fake gold chain with a PINKY RING. You looked like a fukking clown and you thought you were Rico Suave. I'm the only person honest enough to tell you, you looked like shit. Your Trump buddies were laughing at you too. They just are too dishonest to admit it.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29913

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

Demonata

Was only afraid for the first couple months. The businesses I was working for did shut down. So couldn't come back until they opened again. Like I have said countless times. I was going to the protests,talking to doctors and nurses, helping the proud boys stop vandalism and protect small businesses. I even went to the vice presidential debate to stop blm and the radical left! You are a liberal loser. Ball is life represents some really good basketball players on youtube. They are college,overseas and retired nba players etc that are featured constantly. Just because you suck at sports doesn't mean you need to be jealous that I'm actually really good. I would play you or any of my enemies on this forum 1 on 1 and win. You are not honest. You lie constantly. Including saying the luxor is a motel. You are liberal trash.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

sounds strangely familiar to a cold

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

The nasal spray treatment is one of seven local coronavirus treatment research projects that will share in $13 million of funding from the Victorian government.---Sure we will see it on the shelf soon lol.....ummm NO.....However lets pray it works
    I don't think so.

We won.

We kicked covids butt.

We are thriving economically as well.

This looks like the final piece of the puzzle in completely beating it in the long term...

What bit do you not like about this one?

Need to check the spray for nano-bots maybe?
    Last edited by PaperTrail07; 12-23-21 at 10:18 AM.

firstclass

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy

DwightShrute

firstclass

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave DwightShrute 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

COVID - reverse - DIVOC

Divoc - in hebrew means - possession of evil

this is a spiritual war. Spiritual warfare!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9306

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    The nasal spray treatment is one of seven local coronavirus treatment research projects that will share in $13 million of funding from the Victorian government.---Sure we will see it on the shelf soon lol.....ummm NO.....However lets pray it works
    Yeah, pretty sure we will see it soon.

The efficacy was proven with no arguments almost two years ago.

And they have been working on a way to deliver it so it stays in the nasal passage and not travel to lungs.

Just have to do the final already approved human trial of final product.

Sounds like maybe 6 months until on market.

It's brilliant. The perfect treatment in these paranoid times. It actually protects you and others, costs nothing, and been used for over 50 years so we know almost zero side effects.

We all should be rooting for it.

Mac4Lyfe

Was only afraid for the first couple months. The businesses I was working for did shut down. So couldn't come back until they opened again. Like I have said countless times. I was going to the protests,talking to doctors and nurses, helping the proud boys stop vandalism and protect small businesses. I even went to the vice presidential debate to stop blm and the radical left! You are a liberal loser. Ball is life represents some really good basketball players on youtube. They are college,overseas and retired nba players etc that are featured constantly. Just because you suck at sports doesn't mean you need to be jealous that I'm actually really good. I would play you or any of my enemies on this forum 1 on 1 and win. You are not honest. You lie constantly. Including saying the luxor is a motel. You are liberal trash.
    You were afraid for only 2 months but cashed checks for over a year???

I played college football at UF. I had several offers to play basketball out of HS. But yeah, you would beat me 1 on 1 because you are actually really good.

The Luxor is cheaper than Motel 6 in Vegas. You can call it what you want but it's a piece of shit. But you most likely stayed there because...

The Luxor pool party is the best LGBTQ hangout in Las Vegas

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

And they have been working on a way to deliver it so it stays in the nasal passage and not travel to lungs.

It's brilliant. The perfect treatment in these paranoid times. It actually protects you and others, costs nothing, and been used for over 50 years so we know almost zero side effects.

i know of some other stuff exactly like that

chicken soup
    vitamin c
    rest

weird how i haven't heard a peep about any of those things over the past 2 years... even though they have been go-to remedies for colds/flus, and any other viral diseases

it's almost as if the "news" isn't really news but just a 24/7 sales pitch for injections the last 2 years or so... i guess the only purpose in life is hypochondria and banning your family from holiday gatherings because they don't share as much hypochondria lol

no matter how many pills, other cures, etc come out... we will still be dealing with vaccine passport nonsense that will roll into climate passport nonsense and social credit score. thinking this is about some common cold virus is ignoring the power/money

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Laugh all you want. We aren't dying, you are. DA!

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

chicken soup
    vitamin c
    rest

weird how i haven't heard a peep about any of those things over the past 2 years... even though they have been go-to remedies for colds/flus, and any other viral diseases

it's almost as if the "news" isn't really news but just a 24/7 sales pitch for injections the last 2 years or so... i guess the only purpose in life is hypochondria and banning your family from holiday gatherings because they don't share as much hypochondria lol

no matter how many pills, other cures, etc come out... we will still be dealing with vaccine passport nonsense that will roll into climate passport nonsense and social credit score. thinking this is about some common cold virus is ignoring the power/money
    Common cold doesn't kill almost a million, DASF! (dumb ass stupid fuk)

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Common cold doesn't kill almost a million, DASF! (dumb ass stupid fuk)
    neither does covid! dumb ass stupid sheep

almost 1/2 of those reported deaths were in nursing homes, and a lot of those were people on hospice!

explain to me how a disease kills someone that is already on hospice, which means end of life care

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Milw Mike is not well

milwaukee mike

You were afraid for only 2 months but cashed checks for over a year???

I played college football at UF. I had several offers to play basketball out of HS. But yeah, you would beat me 1 on 1 because you are actually really good.

The Luxor is cheaper than Motel 6 in Vegas. You can call it what you want but it's a piece of shit. But you most likely stayed there because...

The Luxor pool party is the best LGBTQ hangout in Las Vegas
    luxor rooms are dated but it's a decent place, and the resort fee is $39/night so you should probably add that in to the total cost.

certainly not a "piece of shit" just because the rooms are cheap, it's vegas, i once stayed at mandalay bay for less than 0... airfare/hotel was cheaper than just the airfare... doesn't mean it's worse than motel 6
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave milwaukee mike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

firstclass

Def hope it works, These Drs that use Ivermectin have this nasal spray in their treatment and prevention protocols I-MASK+ Protocol - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

Iodine nasal spray/drops: Use 1% povidone-iodine commercial product as per instructions 2–3 x daily. If 1%-product not available, must first dilute the more widely available 10%-solution6 and apply 4–5 drops to each nostril every 4 hours. (No more than 5 days in pregnancy.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2416

So I keep hearing on this forum!

There is no massive protests. The media tricked you with video of a few thousand outliers.

People are not fined $1500 for stepping off their front verandah.

Pet dogs are not being taken and put down out of fear of covid spread.

Nothing you think is true... its weird just how wrong you are.

Govt promised all restrictions would be lifted by December in my state. And it happened.

No one but a few designated high risk occupations are even asked if they are vaccinated let alone told they can't work without it.

We love our freedom... and whatever your plan is (just say NO to anything??) it does not look like it is working even 5% as well as Australia has coped.

Hows that inflation going by the way?

You could wake up and look at how Australia already contained and reversed our covid related inflation issues and its on the way down too.

But, yeah, nah, of course you wont. LOL

Careful about throwing out the communist line re Australia. Or all those people who can see the truth might start thinking communism is good if that is what Australia uses!
    nice work!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

chicken soup
    vitamin c
    rest

zinc, vitamin C and D helps you boost your immune system. Take those everyday. Also, get some organic Nutritional Yeast for Vitamin B1 and add it to your smoothies. Stay away from sugar and cut down on carbs.

DwightShrute

and then there's this ...

First ... 141142143144145146147 ... Last