Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9312

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Times Square is really that bad.
    My first time in NYC, about 3 years ago, a huge black guy heard my accent in JFK airport and came up to me at 1.00am on a Saturday morning and offered me a tour of the city.

We went to Times Square. Even sat around with a few of his Uber pals and had a coffee in one the bad areas, I think it was Brooklyn.

Not saying you guys don't know more about the dangers there, but seriously think many of you overstate it. As even the hood in LA or Atlanta or Vegas downtown back streets never felt even 5% as scary as had been made out.

When is Cuomo leaving btw?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32441

Lately there's about three of these stories every week.

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...hooting-update

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Democrats have a million empty suits just like Cuomo, lined up, ready to take his place.

Ditto with Gavin Newsom.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Democrats have a million empty suits just like Cuomo, lined up, ready to take his place.

Ditto with Gavin Newsom.
    If Cali doesn't get rid of Newsom however I feel that state will crumble into the Pacific.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    If Cali doesn't get rid of Newsom however I feel that state will crumble into the Pacific.
    Getting rid of Newsom / Cuomo won't change anything.

I think its only an issue as, it will give the impression the left can't grant their people unconditional immunity.

Democrats may no longer be able to operate with complete protection from public criticism, the way they would like to.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Getting rid of Newsom / Cuomo won't change anything.

I think its only an issue as, it will give the impression the left can't grant their people unconditional immunity.

Democrats may no longer be able to operate with complete protection from public criticism, the way they would like to.
    And the smart democrats are starting to realize this.

I've been saying this (I'm a republican) for a while now that we have to all meet in the middle.
    But the extreme left and the extreme right don't want this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Is it really that bad?

One noticeable thing as a tourist to America is how every single hotel review in all large cities sounds just like your review of NYC.

Seriously, it must be close to every single hotel 80% of reviews talk about how many prostitutes or drug dealers or people with guns are on the street outside.

And then I never felt in danger (apart from once) in any of the "bad" ones I have been to.
    I lived in NYC for five years and left in 2016 and was never a victim of crime. I stopped in the city one day this year to visit a friend and my car was broken into over night. A week prior I was in upstate NY visiting family (lived there 15 years and was never a victim of a crime) and my wallet was stolen (caught on camera). Just anecdotal experience but pretty telling to me that things have changed in NY. Didn’t they release a bunch of “non violent” criminals in last couple years. ??

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I lived in NYC for five years and left in 2016 and was never a victim of crime. I stopped in the city one day this year to visit a friend and my car was broken into over night. A week prior I was in upstate NY visiting family (lived there 15 years and was never a victim of a crime) and my wallet was stolen (caught on camera). Just anecdotal experience but pretty telling to me that things have changed in NY. Didn’t they release a bunch of “non violent” criminals in last couple years. ??
    And slashed police funding.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1494

Overblown. NYC is fine

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Overblown. NYC is fine
    A simple google search proves that not to be true. Crime is up across the board. And considering they slashed police funding, the numbers are probably under-reported.

stevenash

Cuomo is having a coast to coast presser in 20 minutes.
    11:45 am my time.

Could this be it?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Yes

He's out

Just broke nationwide

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

guy looks like moe from the simpsons
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave cincinnatikid513 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1494

Excited to read the sequel to his book

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1870

He resigned

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This broad is taking over his position.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathy_Hochul

MinnesotaFats

Democrats in NY

Spitzer- resigned
    The blind black buffoon
    Coumo- resigned

More proof if you vote for Democrats you're a jerkoff

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Democrats in NY

Spitzer- resigned
    The blind black buffoon
    Coumo- resigned

More proof if you vote for Democrats you're a jerkoff
    yah cuz no republican has ever done anything wrong

dennis hastert child molester

duncan hunter fraud and campaign finance charges

there are bad people on both sides

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post

20 consecutive years of corruption and harassment and sexual predators

Come on dude....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

first female governor of new york, that must really bother u anti women , this guy above

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1870

first female governor of new york, that must really bother u anti women , this guy above
    Noone cares. The creepy rapist is gone

He will be in a cell soon

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

The topper here...
    Democratic, married President Clinton getting a BJ from an intern in the oval office...While Hillary in the other room....lol

Skookum
    Skookum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

Where's Vitterd?

MinnesotaFats

I don't care if there's a female leader that make rational decisions ala Thatcher, but when you have emotional or ideological problems that impact your ability to govern fairly and dispassionately, then I object...and in my experience females are often unable to disassociate themselves from the feelings involved in a subject.

Case in point...I was a party to a lawsuit where the Co defendant called the plaintiff a kunt multiple times, in writing, while arguing about a contract dispute.

Now, we had every angle of this case nailed shut...but the female judge couldn't get over her feelings regarding that language and sided w the plaintiff for a monetary award, going so far as to cite the 'abusive and derogatory language' as a factor.

That is not and not dispassionate. The appeals hearing sided 3-0 with us in reversing that decision and scolded the judge in their ruling.

But that is my point, we have known, for hundreds of years in American civilized culture, that women are simply unable to reach logical conclusions absent emotion (the vast majority). We suppressed them (and others) for the benefit of society and that is how we went from a backwoods colony to the greatest power in the history of the world, in under 3 generations.

Having lifted the supressesion circa the 40s/50s we've seen a dramatic decline in the evolution of our society, values, morals and witnessed a wider gap in society economic development and achievement.

Why? Because women are not logical. As they infiltrate the political and judicial scene you see policy legislated from the bench that reflects their liberal / maternal ideology, but at the same time you see governance and politics that reflect their desire for safety and homogeneous living. Think of the white flight, the tax code, where and why we put busses and rail lines. Think about child support laws and parenting time and DUI rules and licensing requirements, etc.

Think about participation awards...

Women have destroyed the middle class male, and the upper class male no longer wants anything to do with them, thus destroying the American family and our ability to pro- create strong, competitive, wealthy, educated white men.

stevenash

Why? Because women are not logical. As they infiltrate the political and judicial scene you see policy legislated from the bench that reflects their liberal / maternal ideology, but at the same time you see governance and politics that reflect their desire for safety and homogeneous living. Think of the white flight, the tax code, where and why we put busses and rail lines. Think about child support laws and parenting time and DUI rules and licensing requirements, etc.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ly-than-women/

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13935

Cuomo gonna get taken out now that he can't deliver on all of his promises.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Cuomo gonna get taken out now that he can't deliver on all of his promises.
    I just read in "The Atlantic" a very disturbing piece about Cuomo.
    Things about him many didn't know.

If true, and I believe The Atlantic is extremely credible, Cuomo is not a very nice human at all.

MinnesotaFats

Our founders knew all this.

They knew from history what the leadership of Cleopatra and Joan of Arc was. They saw how the African continent was unable to civilize itself.

This is why originalist judges are the only thing saving our country from the ruin of the misguided intentions of women and blacks.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I don't care if there's a female leader that make rational decisions ala Thatcher, but when you have emotional or ideological problems that impact your ability to govern fairly and dispassionately, then I object...and in my experience females are often unable to disassociate themselves from the feelings involved in a subject.

Case in point...I was a party to a lawsuit where the Co defendant called the plaintiff a kunt multiple times, in writing, while arguing about a contract dispute.

Now, we had every angle of this case nailed shut...but the female judge couldn't get over her feelings regarding that language and sided w the plaintiff for a monetary award, going so far as to cite the 'abusive and derogatory language' as a factor.

That is not and not dispassionate. The appeals hearing sided 3-0 with us in reversing that decision and scolded the judge in their ruling.

But that is my point, we have known, for hundreds of years in American civilized culture, that women are simply unable to reach logical conclusions absent emotion (the vast majority). We suppressed them (and others) for the benefit of society and that is how we went from a backwoods colony to the greatest power in the history of the world, in under 3 generations.

Having lifted the supressesion circa the 40s/50s we've seen a dramatic decline in the evolution of our society, values, morals and witnessed a wider gap in society economic development and achievement.

Think about participation awards...

Women have destroyed the middle class male, and the upper class male no longer wants anything to do with them, thus destroying the American family and our ability to pro- create strong, competitive, wealthy, educated white men.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8461

What Party you're in should not matter when it comes to sexual harassment or any other crime !! Unreal how people will over look their own!! What does that say about our Country? We appoint them to the Supreme Court and elect them to public office (criminals) just because they are part a certain party!! Neither side has any morals its a shame!!

First 12