Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5457

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Pretty much nitwits who think like you are the problem an why mask are back in the discussion. You had a ton of vaccines when you were younger just to get in school. Luckily you were to small an your parents made the decisions. If it was you making the decisions we would all be wearing space suits today
    Nope. Nitwits like you who believe and fo whatever the government says. I believe in freedom. I live in USA though.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    That's not freedom to require a medical procedure to enter a place before you even purchase something. Stores should not need to know your medical history in order to purchase from them.
    It's their private establishment and if they deem your ass or whoever can't be on their property they should be free to do so. thats freedom

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    It's their private establishment and if they deem your ass or whoever can't be on their property they should be free to do so. thats freedom
    So you believe businesses should be allowed to know your medical history to make a purchase? Thqn if you are for total freedom businesses should vs able to not allow people in based on skin color as well?

wikkidinsane

So you believe businesses should be allowed to know your medical history to make a purchase? Thqn if you are for total freedom businesses should vs able to not allow people in based on skin color as well?
    I think they should be free to do whatever they want.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I think they should be free to do whatever they want.
    I'm guessing you are against the Nuremberg code as well?

wikkidinsane

I'm guessing you are against the Nuremberg code as well?
    summarize that for me.

Demonata

Fauci Debates Fauci On Mask Effectiveness

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I have been to more states/countries than you have. I have been around the world nine times and have the most diverse background….fukk you as you know nothing

We don’t claim you as White people and blacks hate you

i have been to every continent but Antarctica’
    Being that you hate everything and everyone i doubt you really know anything. You're a miserable person so I'm sure people dont open up to you. You just put your Texas generalization stereotype on everything and think its the way of the world

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Being that you hate everything and everyone i doubt you really know anything. You're a miserable person so I'm sure people dont open up to you. You just put your Texas generalization stereotype on everything and think its the way of the world
    He thinks he is better than everyone else because hes well travelled and still ignorant as fuk

First 12