1. #71
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 26,624
    Betpoints: 12





    If any of this was true, this guy would have gotten his act together long before he chose to get high and try to pass off counterfeit money.

  2. #72
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 8,200
    Betpoints: 10489

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

  3. #73
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 53,277
    Betpoints: 8990

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So you believe usa would be better without police or lawyers?
    No they are necessary.

  4. #74
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 53,277
    Betpoints: 8990

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I have never had a problem with a cop...but then again I’m not some ghetto thug
    Iíve never been in any trouble with the law but I know some cops. Most are all assholes. God complex stuff. I went to college with a guy who is now chief of police in a township near me. How he made it there is shocking. He was the biggest fuxck up we knew.

  5. #75
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,464
    Betpoints: 56

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I have never had a problem with a cop...but then again I’m not some ghetto thug
    Exactly Booya.. I'm very friendly with the police always when pulled over and I admit guilt immediately and most times they let me go. Only one time I screwed over badly on a bicycle ticket of all things as the cop was having a bad day and thru the book at me, running a red light, ear phones in, etc. I went to court to fight it and he lied and I lost. I was pissed off..

    Anyways, doesn't hurt that I have a clean driving, spotless criminal record and that I have a small I SUPPORT MY LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT sticker on my back rear car window either when getting pulled over in my cars and when let off.
    Points Awarded:

    Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  6. #76
    masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-07
    Posts: 4,092
    Betpoints: 425

    I grew up in a predominantly Hispanic neighborhood in Los Angeles and hung out with the generational crowd, basically the thugs...
    We were patrolled by LAPD metro div. Gang unit.
    We had our civil rights broken everyday pulled over, harrassed just of because of the way we looked...
    But you know what, they usually found someone with drugs, weapons, warrants...
    Basically it's like a catch 22
    Now being a responsible citizen living a good life.
    They have a tough job...much respect
    But there is some bitch ass power hungry cops out there hiding behind thier badge.

  7. #77
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 19,568
    Betpoints: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    did you see the license plate???

    Dlow@sbr
    thecentaur1

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #78
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 53,277
    Betpoints: 8990

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Exactly Booya.. I'm very friendly with the police always when pulled over and I admit guilt immediately and most times they let me go. Only one time I screwed over badly on a bicycle ticket of all things as the cop was having a bad day and thru the book at me, running a red light, ear phones in, etc. I went to court to fight it and he lied and I lost. I was pissed off..

    Anyways, doesn't hurt that I have a clean driving, spotless criminal record and that I have a small I SUPPORT MY LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT sticker on my back rear car window either when getting pulled over in my cars and when let off.
    I would have bet money you were a bike rider.

  9. #79
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 53,277
    Betpoints: 8990

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    thecentaur1
    Lmao!

  10. #80
    wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-30-10
    Posts: 13,414
    Betpoints: 304

    youre a piece of shit for this and all those shitting on the dead, i hope your death is more tragic

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  11. #81
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 10,794
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    George Floyd wonít be missed but Rush will.
    Very true. One highly successful broadcaster vs a snuff film drugbag
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/29/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/26/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/22/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/19/2021


  12. #82
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 86,834
    Betpoints: 852

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I would have bet money you were a bike rider.
    Jibby? What kind of bike? Not a motorbike. Jibby is a legend in the tricycle world .
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/26/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/22/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/19/2021


  13. #83
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,464
    Betpoints: 56

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I would have bet money you were a bike rider.
    I do ride my bike alot Terdy as I live in Southern California by the beach. Everyone bikes here.. Got bike lanes everywhere.

    I have cars that sit, I drive though.. Not much lately with the Covid times, grocery store and what not, short drives, an occasional drive up the coast on PCH..

    I do like to work off the booze with cardio and biking. Can't run like I use to and don't want to ruin my knees anymore. Biking is a good way to do that and keep the weight down. ..


  14. #84
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 53,277
    Betpoints: 8990

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Very true. One highly successful broadcaster vs a snuff film drugbag
    Floyd was a broadcaster?

    God us funny though.....making rush lose his hearing because the junkie was so addicted to pain killers.

  15. #85
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 53,277
    Betpoints: 8990

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jibby? What kind of bike? Not a motorbike. Jibby is a legend in the tricycle world .
    I hope he doesnít wear spandex. Thatís just offensive

  16. #86
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,908
    Betpoints: 14454

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Hey bud, got any plays for tonight? How about this shot weather out here? Almost June and it’s still only in the 60s and cold at night.
    I don't really post plays that much? I'm confused why you think I do? Lol I'm confused you never talk to me? Sorry if that seems rude. Or am I missing something?weather where?

  17. #87
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,908
    Betpoints: 14454

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Iíve never been in any trouble with the law but I know some cops. Most are all assholes. God complex stuff. I went to college with a guy who is now chief of police in a township near me. How he made it there is shocking. He was the biggest fuxck up we knew.
    I know a few hundred cops because of my job and I have gone to court over 40 times with cases I have been involved in and most are good people. Family men and will help you rather than hurt you.

  18. #88
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,908
    Betpoints: 14454

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    youre a piece of shit for this and all those shitting on the dead, i hope your death is more tragic
    So you believe it's bad to call hitler a bad guy as well? Even though he killed 6 million Jews? He's dead so based on your opinion it's wrong even if they were trash while they were alive?

  19. #89
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 26,624
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    youre a piece of shit for this and all those shitting on the dead, i hope your death is more tragic
    It's not like anyone is making anything up, there was a drive-by shooting at George Floyd Square today on the "Anniversary"

    You don't think that it is a bit ridiculous that there is an area where no cops are allowed and crime is allowed to happen? Not to mention the poor business owners who are also suffering?

    This shit is so stupid and ironic, that it almost writes itself.

  20. #90
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,464
    Betpoints: 56

    Floyd was high on drugs, resisting, crying like a little biitch, overdosed and had a weak heart, crying for mommy, passing fake bills, panicking and won't get in police car because he was facing real jail time with his pending warrants. I can continue.

    Now he's a hero like Martin Luther King. I'm sure he'll be in the history books now and get a statue and street named after him. What a joke!!

    Sure the cop put his knee on his neck for to long but he facing a lengthy jail sentence and is done and gone himself.

    MOVE ON.. This should be a non story today. A joke!! BLM movement is pure crap also. This Nation is not racist, cops are not racist. Get over it.

  21. #91
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 53,277
    Betpoints: 8990

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Floyd was high on drugs, resisting, crying like a little biitch, overdosed and had a weak heart, crying for mommy, passing fake bills, panicking and won't get in police car because he was facing real jail time with his pending warrants. I can continue.

    Now he's a hero like Martin Luther King. I'm sure he'll be in the history books now and get a statue and street named after him. What a joke!!

    Sure the cop put his knee on his neck for to long but he facing a lengthy jail sentence and is done and gone himself.

    MOVE ON.. This should be a non story today. A joke!! BLM movement is pure crap also. This Nation is not racist, cops are not racist. Get over it.
    ďSure the guy was murderedĒó-Jibby

    I hope an angry black cop pulls your Schwinn 10 speed over.....youíll be crying for JJ

  22. #92
    firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-08
    Posts: 1,619
    Betpoints: 6513

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I never met a cop that wasnít a total dick. Or a lawyer for that matter but they both are necessary for a functional society.
    The forum TARD is back

  23. #93
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 53,277
    Betpoints: 8990

    Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    The forum TARD is back
    Welcome back. Nobody knew you left.

  24. #94
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,464
    Betpoints: 56

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    “Sure the guy was murdered”—-Jibby

    I hope an angry black cop pulls your Schwinn 10 speed over.....you’ll be crying for JJ
    If a cop does pull me over I will obey his orders and be arrested and face my day in court and not die on that day even if I were black.. Just that simple. Cops are not evil just doing their job 99 percent of the time.

    Ghetto Blacks love to resist and run. They are lazy and don't take care of their warrants, that's the reason they resist or run most of the time. They don't get jobs, commit crimes, get high and live off unemployment GOV freebies instead just like George Floyd did..

    Fock em.. Menace to society..

  25. #95
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,908
    Betpoints: 14454

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If a cop does pull me over I will obey his orders and be arrested and face my day in court and not die on that day even if I were black.. Just that simple. Cops are not evil just doing their job 99 percent of the time.

    Ghetto Blacks love to resist and run. They are lazy and don't take care of their warrants, that's the reason they resist or run most of the time. They don't get jobs, commit crimes, get high and live off unemployment GOV freebies instead just like George Floyd did..

    Fock em.. Menace to society..
    Jibby imagine if they did a statistical chart on unarmed non criminal non druggie blacks killed by police. Imagine how bad the blm movement would look. If I overdosed on fentanyl I'm sure I wouldn't treat the cops with much respect either

  26. #96
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 6,084
    Betpoints: 5930

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post




    If any of this was true, this guy would have gotten his act together long before he chose to get high and try to pass off counterfeit money.
    Well…..
    That is all true, George Floyd was a father, a son, probably a friend to a few people, a man, a human being, not a martyr, and killed by a cop. I think they got you on a technicality…..
    And I guess he “Will be remembered as he was” - a career criminal, woman beating, drug-addicted, counterfeiter who made a gross ‘amateur’ porn with an undersized d!ck and ultimately his lifestyle finally caught up to him…..

    Happy George Floyd Day!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

    Buena Onda gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  27. #97
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,464
    Betpoints: 56

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Jibby imagine if they did a statistical chart on unarmed non criminal non druggie blacks killed by police. Imagine how bad the blm movement would look. If I overdosed on fentanyl I'm sure I wouldn't treat the cops with much respect either
    Fake news media hates to face facts, stat numbers or the real reasons why Dem.

    They just see white cop on black thug abuse and spin it to their narrative every time for ratings. Pull on racial heart strings.

    I'd hate to be a cop today.

  28. #98
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,908
    Betpoints: 14454

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fake news media hates to face facts, stat numbers or the real reasons why Dem.

    They just see white cop on black thug abuse and spin it to their narrative every time for ratings. Pull on racial heart strings.

    I'd hate to be a cop today.
    Yeah man that is true. Media manipulates it so they make more money or fill there political beliefs.

    Yeah I have a lot of cop friends and they tell me they are not even sure how to approach situations anymore because now they basically have to be shot at until they are allowed to do deadly force. Even if they have a knife and are running at them. I don't see why anyone would be a cop with risks from getting killed by these thugs or if they don't get killed end up having to rely on a biased court system that rules it justified or not.

  29. #99
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 17,216
    Betpoints: 502

    Edit

  30. #100
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,908
    Betpoints: 14454

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, 209 Life, and Terrapin Station

  31. #101
    masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-07
    Posts: 4,092
    Betpoints: 425

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    The Socialist Democratic liberal Hall of fame

  32. #102
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,464
    Betpoints: 56

    Floyd can kiss my ass. Ghetto boy was hooked on hard drugs for years and his arteries were clogged, his heart would have gave out in probably less then a year regardless according to the autopsy report.

    Racist white cop did him a favor..

  33. #103
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 7,937
    Betpoints: 8842

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Floyd can kiss my ass. Ghetto boy was hooked on hard drugs for years and his arteries were clogged, his heart would have gave out in probably less then a year regardless according to the autopsy report.

    Racist white cop did him a favor..

    Love the right-wing party of "Christians" with ZERO empathy for another human being. The guy was no angel, but our police are not supposed to execute handcuffed people in the street. Cops are on trial right-n-left for beating the penetrate out of people and trying to cover it up. Black guy in Louisiana....oh he died from the car crash. A white guy beaten to death by deputies in SC I think? They put a shirt over the camera to cover the shit up. Many fat penetrate with a power complex do hide behind a badge. Thats not a theory. THATS FACT!!!

    I have zero in common with the country western crowd that got slaughtered in Vegas. I wouldn't listen to that shit if they paid me to go. I'm sure most voted differently then me too, but nobody deserved to get gunned down by some maniac. Meanwhile you assholes would laugh your ass off if 50 people got slaughtered at a rap concert. I'm sure you found the gay club Orlando thing hilarious too.

    Great human beings on this site. Well done!

  34. #104
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,908
    Betpoints: 14454

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Love the right-wing party of "Christians" with ZERO empathy for another human being. The guy was no angel, but our police are not supposed to execute handcuffed people in the street. Cops are on trial right-n-left for beating the penetrate out of people and trying to cover it up. Black guy in Louisiana....oh he died from the car crash. A white guy beaten to death by deputies in SC I think? They put a shirt over the camera to cover the shit up. Many fat penetrate with a power complex do hide behind a badge. Thats not a theory. THATS FACT!!!

    I have zero in common with the country western crowd that got slaughtered in Vegas. I wouldn't listen to that shit if they paid me to go. I'm sure most voted differently then me too, but nobody deserved to get gunned down by some maniac. Meanwhile you assholes would laugh your ass off if 50 people got slaughtered at a rap concert. I'm sure you found the gay club Orlando thing hilarious too.

    Great human beings on this site. Well done!
    How stupid are you? What does any of that have to do with a criminal named George floyd who overdosed on fentanyl? You like facts so much. How about don't commit crimes than you don't have to worry about police interactions. Typical liberal. You should get an education before you talk politics. Nothing you just mentioned has anything to do with the criminal George floyd and cops.

  35. #105
    hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-25-11
    Posts: 2,250
    Betpoints: 5926

    The New World Order Celebrating FELONS, PEDOPHILES, RAPIST'S & ALL CRIMINALS the SENILE 1 & WHORE of BABYLON with their wicked others are destroyng what wss ONCE a GREAT COUNTRY. Ph--k them & D---h to them all

First 12345 Last
Top