Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

NEANDERTHAL THINKING VS. Creepy, Molesting, Corrupt Joe Biden ""Thinking"

Texas once again owns biden the fukkin' senile idiot.........

this stupid mother fukkin' senile, tara reade rapin', daughter finger-bangin' piece of corrupt shit called Texas' decision to tell him to go fuk himself and to open up the State "neanderthal thinking."

well, Creepy Joe, you sleazy election stealing kunt, it was clearly the right decision, again proving your double-mask wearing pussified ass to be completely clueless........

then again, at least neanderthal thinking is thinking, which is something your mind of mush can no longer do at all...........

just look at your senile, dumb fukkin' ass:

it's clear to see there is absolutely NO THINKING goin' on behind that vacant, blank, senile stare of yours, you sorry mother fukker.......

I wish somebody would hurry up and put a bullet in your fukkin' head........ then again, you'd probably live, as there's nothing inside of that pathetic, chia seed-like hair plug laden half bald skull of yours..............

eat shit and die joe, then hurry off to burn in hell for eternity.......

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

another donk exclusive

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Once again, this guy doesn't make any major decisions and nor did Trump. He's a guest speaker for The US Corporation, Inc.