1. #36
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,913
    Betpoints: 14459

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    100% agree with ya
    So clever changing words around...

  2. #37
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,913
    Betpoints: 14459

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    trump is low iq and mentally unstable
    Yeah Biden is such a genius and such a high iq. Sniffing kids must make him smarter.

  3. #38
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,913
    Betpoints: 14459

    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Fixed your post.
    Typical leftist against freedom

  4. #39
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,913
    Betpoints: 14459

    Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Trump left us an economy with more people out work since the 1930s.
    Maybe if you didn't pay people more on unemployment they would go to work. I swear no reasoning with you people.
    Points Awarded:

    masr gave Demonata 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  5. #40
    Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-11-14
    Posts: 338
    Betpoints: 12

    This thread is ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL to the scene in 1984 where the telescreen tells the retards " good news, choco rations are UP to 20 grams from the thirty grams they were at last week." And all the clueless sheep stand and cheer this great news.

  6. #41
    firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-08
    Posts: 1,619
    Betpoints: 6513

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Joey B saved the country for certain ruin!!!
    Yes he is doing great TARD ..

    Funny how this wasn't happening when The ever so hated Trump was in office. Regret your vote yet??

    So, Israel is on fire, war in the middle east, Major US pipeline hacked, price of everyday goods is skyrocketing, Russia is massing troops on the border with Ukraine. Ukraine is threatening to take Crimea back by force. China is threatening Taiwan and its neighbors while also threatening our ships and Navy. N Korea is testing missiles again and restarting their nuclear weapons program. Iran has been emboldened and making more than their normal threats.
    Our southern border is a humanitarian disaster caused directly by this administration, and the administration that promised transparency is hiding it and not letting the media have access. Ford is closing a plant and moving it to Mexico after just bringing it back from Mexico because of the current Administration’s plan for Increased taxes.
    Price of steel up 145%,
    Lumber 126%,
    Wheat up 25%,
    Food index up 25%,
    Cotton 35%,
    Silver 38%,
    Copper 50%,
    Soybeans 71%,
    Oil 80%,
    Pipeline jobs lost.
    Wall construction jobs lost.
    1.9 trillion in stimulus that funds the administrations pet projects and only paid a fraction to the people.
    29 trillion in debt with 4.8 trillion projected 2021 deficit before the 2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed today for the new green deal.
    9+% unemployment with millions of job openings that can’t be filled because federal unemployment assistance makes it more advantageous for people to stay home than work.
    Man what an interesting time with the new administration, but at least no more mean tweets.
    Last edited by firstclass; 05-14-21 at 09:29 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dogkatcher

  7. #42
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 7,134
    Betpoints: 5864

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    at least he's not a nut job tweeting 24/7
    \\

  8. #43
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 26,629
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Yes he is doing great TARD ..

    Funny how this wasn't happening when The ever so hated Trump was in office. Regret your vote yet??

    So, Israel is on fire, war in the middle east, Major US pipeline hacked, price of everyday goods is skyrocketing, Russia is massing troops on the border with Ukraine. Ukraine is threatening to take Crimea back by force. China is threatening Taiwan and its neighbors while also threatening our ships and Navy. N Korea is testing missiles again and restarting their nuclear weapons program. Iran has been emboldened and making more than their normal threats.
    Our southern border is a humanitarian disaster caused directly by this administration, and the administration that promised transparency is hiding it and not letting the media have access. Ford is closing a plant and moving it to Mexico after just bringing it back from Mexico because of the current Administration’s plan for Increased taxes.
    Price of steel up 145%,
    Lumber 126%,
    Wheat up 25%,
    Food index up 25%,
    Cotton 35%,
    Silver 38%,
    Copper 50%,
    Soybeans 71%,
    Oil 80%,
    Pipeline jobs lost.
    Wall construction jobs lost.
    1.9 trillion in stimulus that funds the administrations pet projects and only paid a fraction to the people.
    29 trillion in debt with 4.8 trillion projected 2021 deficit before the 2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed today for the new green deal.
    9+% unemployment with millions of job openings that can’t be filled because federal unemployment assistance makes it more advantageous for people to stay home than work.
    Man what an interesting time with the new administration, but at least no more mean tweets.

  9. #44
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,936
    Betpoints: 4347

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    you people are so f\*\*\*ing $9 dollar an hour stupid you have no idea why you hate trump, you just follow the rest of the clueless f\*\*\*ing sheep who tell you to. Trump left a good, vibrant economy. This chit in Gaza WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING with Trump. This inflation now....this is just a gentle, summer breeze compared to whats coming. They are purposely driving the economy into a ditch and all you can complain about is Trump. SMH
    ....Douchebag Don left 10 million people unemployed and you say he left a good economy. WTF is wrong with you??

    ....You used to brag that when Douchebag Don appointed his son-in-law to bring peace to the Middle East that "Jackass" Jared would be the savior, and lowlifes like you bought Douchebag's lie again again again.. Jared is an ignorant fukking piece of shyte just like Douchebag Don.
    Really, WTF is wrong with you people that push these stupid fukking Trump lies day after day. You prove day after day your a fool..

  10. #45
    BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-15
    Posts: 2,253
    Betpoints: 3373

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Well when the last one is a raving child a homeless man probably would have gotten elected
    Maybe the citizens of the US can start working together to actually putting people in office that can make a difference. But I doubt it, we would rather argue with each other itís easier.
    Well said! It's pitiful! Some people do absolutely nothing for America! But, expect special treatment.

  11. #46
    Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-28-14
    Posts: 1,008
    Betpoints: 1460

    I'm satisfied with Biden.

  12. #47
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 27,249
    Betpoints: 1879

    All Democrats and moderates happy with Biden. Even some true Republicans happy with him. Only people unhappy is the far-right Trump supremacy wing.

  13. #48
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 7,134
    Betpoints: 5864

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    ....Douchebag Don left 10 million people unemployed and you say he left a good economy. WTF is wrong with you??

    ....You used to brag that when Douchebag Don appointed his son-in-law to bring peace to the Middle East that "Jackass" Jared would be the savior, and lowlifes like you bought Douchebag's lie again again again.. Jared is an ignorant fukking piece of shyte just like Douchebag Don.
    Really, WTF is wrong with you people that push these stupid fukking Trump lies day after day. You prove day after day your a fool..
    Most bullshit post ever made..
    Points Awarded:

    Demonata gave slewfan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    dogkatcher gave slewfan 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  14. #49
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,936
    Betpoints: 4347

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Most bullshit post ever made..
    Slew falls into Meltdown Mode when they see FACTS. Always has, Always will. Its a sign they've allowed themselves to be CONNED...

    LMFBO...

  15. #50
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,913
    Betpoints: 14459

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    All Democrats and moderates happy with Biden. Even some true Republicans happy with him. Only people unhappy is the far-right Trump supremacy wing.
    Even democrats don't like what biden is doing. So half the country is far right that voted for trump. Wrong lefty.

  16. #51
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,936
    Betpoints: 4347

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Even democrats don't like what biden is doing. So half the country is far right that voted for trump. Wrong lefty.
    Hey CHUMP, just a few FACTS here. Bidens approval rating from Americans is in the vicinity of 60%. Your low life scumbag Douchebag Don's approval rating NEVER EVER reached above 50%. The ONLY president in U.S. history not to reach 50%. WTF is wrong with you???

  17. #52
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,913
    Betpoints: 14459

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey CHUMP, just a few FACTS here. Bidens approval rating from Americans is in the vicinity of 60%. Your low life scumbag Douchebag Don's approval rating NEVER EVER reached above 50%. The ONLY president in U.S. history not to reach 50%. WTF is wrong with you???
    I don't care what color you post in liberal. What I said was true. You want all the facts of how much joe biden is hurting the country? What the f is wrong with you?biden just started too so he has plenty of time to do even worse.

  18. #53
    TheMoneyShot
    The Man The Myth The 3 Part Mini Series
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 25,126
    Betpoints: 120

    Bob Barker would be a better President than Biden.

  19. #54
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 26,629
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey CHUMP, just a few FACTS here. Bidens approval rating from Americans is in the vicinity of 60%. Your low life scumbag Douchebag Don's approval rating NEVER EVER reached above 50%. The ONLY president in U.S. history not to reach 50%. WTF is wrong with you???
    Yeah, we seen how reliable those polls have been in the past.

    None of us here know anyone who have ever been polled for any approval rating. It's something that the media makes up.

  20. #55
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 4,108
    Betpoints: 10461

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey CHUMP, just a few FACTS here. Bidens approval rating from Americans is in the vicinity of 60%. Your low life scumbag Douchebag Don's approval rating NEVER EVER reached above 50%. The ONLY president in U.S. history not to reach 50%. WTF is wrong with you???
    Lol. From some unknown fake news poll that only polls 25 people out of hundreds of millions. Guess what my poll says Biden has a zero rating ok.

  21. #56
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 21,006
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Bob Barker would be a better President than Biden.
    Bob Barker would be a better president then any president that ever lived except Lincoln because he killed Vampires

  22. #57
    Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-28-14
    Posts: 1,008
    Betpoints: 1460

    Glad that trump is out of office. May Biden remain healthy and strong.
    Last edited by Swaggy P; 05-17-21 at 07:26 AM.

  23. #58
    PackerBacker
    PackerBacker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-17-11
    Posts: 258
    Betpoints: 7324

    The problem is there's a huge difference between Republicans and Democrats.

    Republicans sign their checks on the front.

    Democrats sign their checks on the back.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/26/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/22/2021


  24. #59
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 8,012
    Betpoints: 757

    I hope all anti trumsters pay 5.00 gallon gas under biden...mthr fkers

  25. #60
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 8,012
    Betpoints: 757

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    Glad that trump is out of office. May Biden remain healthy and strong.
    Strong?? Strong sleep in a nursing home maybe

  26. #61
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 8,012
    Betpoints: 757

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey CHUMP, just a few FACTS here. Bidens approval rating from Americans is in the vicinity of 60%. Your low life scumbag Douchebag Don's approval rating NEVER EVER reached above 50%. The ONLY president in U.S. history not to reach 50%. WTF is wrong with you???
    Oh its the hockey dork who took too many shots to face from Clark gillies...I get it......

  27. #62
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,913
    Betpoints: 14459

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    Glad that trump is out of office. May Biden remain healthy and strong.
    So you don't care at all how much biden ruins the country as long as trump's out?

  28. #63
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 21,006
    Betpoints: 12


  29. #64
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 33,452
    Betpoints: 1294

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    at least he's not a nut job tweeting 24/7
    or a fckin liar who produced 30,000 lies, and a disaster in virtually every political decision. not to mention an attack on our country

  30. #65
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 27,249
    Betpoints: 1879

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So you don't care at all how much biden ruins the country as long as trump's out?
    Welcome to the other side lol. For 4 years, we all watched Trump literally destroy our country and you didnít care because your guy won. Well, suck a rooster pal
    Points Awarded:

    HockeyRocks gave The Kraken 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  31. #66
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,936
    Betpoints: 4347

    Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Oh its the hockey dork who took too many shots to face from Clark gillies...I get it......
    Fuk Clark Gillies, i will have my boy Eddie Shack beat pretty boy Clark to a pulp..

  32. #67
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,936
    Betpoints: 4347

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Lol. From some unknown fake news poll that only polls 25 people out of hundreds of millions. Guess what my poll says Biden has a zero rating ok.
    Get new material mike, i post facts and you post talking points from 4 years ago...

  33. #68
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,936
    Betpoints: 4347

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yeah, we seen how reliable those polls have been in the past.

    None of us here know anyone who have ever been polled for any approval rating. It's something that the media makes up.
    I post facts, Kermit, i took you to be better than to use old shit like blaming the media...You need new material to..

  34. #69
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,913
    Betpoints: 14459

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Welcome to the other side lol. For 4 years, we all watched Trump literally destroy our country and you didnít care because your guy won. Well, suck a rooster pal
    More lies by you. Enjoy all these wars that's going to be started with biden including a cold war and his bombings including him bombing Syria. You Democrats are so fuking stupid! Blame trump for all your problems when in reality you are just a loser.

  35. #70
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 26,629
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    I post facts, Kermit, i took you to be better than to use old shit like blaming the media...You need new material to..
    You posted facts? Some poll that the media made up is fact?

First 123 Last
Top