bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    And they say “ things never change “ ..
    Last edited by slewfan; 05-11-21 at 03:38 PM.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Another elite is being promoted from just WWE to big-screen star.

Remember when Nazi good old Arnold Schwarzenegger past the torch to him? Some people are so blinded by propaganda it is frightening.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Is there something big about to come out?

Apparently his wife divorced him because of his relationship with Epstein.

Who hangs out with a guy like this.....
    Apparently that's a bunch of shit. All she said to him was she thought he should distance himself from Epstein. Ive seen nothing that pinpoints the exact reason they are divorcing.

reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

not true - why post crap?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Bill Gates didn't kill himself. You read it here first.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Hey don't trash talk the rock. Not allowed.

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

fukker turned into a wax statue

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Soul-scalped? Clone? Cut-out? Yes, to cut-out.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Another elite is being promoted from just WWE to big-screen star.

Evil Walked-In Wetwear Zombie Zionites. Another cut-out. Hollyweirdos from the Occult of the Kabal. Genghis they are Kabbalists and worship Einsof the snake in the tree. They've been around before Christ. Bloodlines passed down.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

How The Babylonian Money Magic Slave System Works

Bankers control the money printing machines so they have unlimited money. They make sure we have as little as possible so we become desperate & go to them & become their slaves for more money. The money is then given back to them via bills, fines, & debt.

These bankers hire oceans of people such as politicians, law enforcement, & military to protect their slave empire.

Meanwhile, the common man doesn’t see how his money is being stolen on the ground floor. To the common man, he is just giving a piece of paper in exchange for products or services & thinks this is fair. He does not realize how bankers printed out enough money to buy out all the Corporations causing massive inflation which makes the 99% even poorer. The common man doesn’t understand the seriousness of the 20 Trillion dollar US debt & the 200 Trillion dollar debt of the world.

Who are we indebted to? Bankers.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    And they say “ things never change “ ..

The noses of both are a good tell..........match them!

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Bill Gates is a pedo but Melinda Gates is a devil worshiper.

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    Its an inverted cross. It's "her" way and others that wear it as a way of mocking Christ.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    How The Babylonian Money Magic Slave System Works

Bankers control the money printing machines so they have unlimited money. They make sure we have as little as possible so we become desperate & go to them & become their slaves for more money. The money is then given back to them via bills, fines, & debt.

These bankers hire oceans of people such as politicians, law enforcement, & military to protect their slave empire.

Meanwhile, the common man doesn’t see how his money is being stolen on the ground floor. To the common man, he is just giving a piece of paper in exchange for products or services & thinks this is fair. He does not realize how bankers printed out enough money to buy out all the Corporations causing massive inflation which makes the 99% even poorer. The common man doesn’t understand the seriousness of the 20 Trillion dollar US debt & the 200 Trillion dollar debt of the world.

Who are we indebted to? Bankers.
    Yes, look at the Federal Reserve of US, which is not even government institution. They print money as much as they want and charge interest from government , too. They create boom and doom in which they make trillions off financial crisis that they create every 10 years.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes, look at the Federal Reserve of US, which is not even government institution. They print money as much as they want and charge interest from government , too. They create boom and doom in which they make trillions off financial crisis that they create every 10 years.
    Exactly. Every 10-12 years they create that financial crisis......keep those slaves in line and the masses that are the asses in their place.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

#2 and #4 are identical.

Slave masters are themselves slaves to money, power, sin.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    #2 and #4 are identical.

Slave masters are themselves slaves to money, power, sin.

The slaves fight with each other for the scraps on the table. Even the slave has the ego. Slave #1 has a better job, hotter looking woman, etc. than slave#2. The slaves, modern day ones, will just continue to race to the finish line of keeping up with the Backdoor Bob's out there. They try to better the next slave and one up them, throwing them under the bus to get run over..........even though, they themselves, remain a slave AFTER throwing fellow slave under the bus. Its a slave paradigm.

Oh hey, did I tell you Johnny's coming out with a new blockbuster movie for the slaves to watch? That's right! If you're a good little slave, then you can go see it. Then, after you see it, you can talk about Johnny's personal life all night long. You can vicariously live through Johnny and Johnny's lady...............WHATEVER!

LMFAO

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

bhoor gets it.

Black Nobility (Jesuit Order) control the world and their soldiers are Zionist Jews and Master Freemasons...

The Global Elites are devil worshiping bastards that get energized from the masses suffering
    I don't know man, as much as I respect you it feels like China controls the world these days, not Jews. I mean Chinese aren't Jews right?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    I don't know man, as much as I respect you it feels like China controls the world these days, not Jews. I mean Chinese aren't Jews right?
    Where do you think China got their Communism from? Bolsheviks Revolution and Marxism were all result of Zionism. China has deep ties with Zionism. Besides, who do you think owns the central bank in China? China is part of the NWO but they're not the NWO

Ultimately though, Black Nobility are the head honchos

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The slaves fight with each other for the scraps on the table. Even the slave has the ego. Slave #1 has a better job, hotter looking woman, etc. than slave#2. The slaves, modern day ones, will just continue to race to the finish line of keeping up with the Backdoor Bob's out there. They try to better the next slave and one up them, throwing them under the bus to get run over..........even though, they themselves, remain a slave AFTER throwing fellow slave under the bus. Its a slave paradigm.

Oh hey, did I tell you Johnny's coming out with a new blockbuster movie for the slaves to watch? That's right! If you're a good little slave, then you can go see it. Then, after you see it, you can talk about Johnny's personal life all night long. You can vicariously live through Johnny and Johnny's lady...............WHATEVER!

LMFAO
    What's a backdoor Bob?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Woodrow Wilson, the President with the highest IQ, had an affair with one of his students. International Banksters blackmailed him into signing the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Woodrow Wilson virtually sold America to the banksters. That's why they mocked him by putting his face on the $100,000 bill

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    What's a backdoor Bob?
    Backdoor Bob is a better version than "Keeping up with the Jones's". Backdoor Bob is some gumpy looking mf'er that has 3 kids and both women left him and he raises them. He works his regular job and then rips off the government during COVID business loans. Backdoor Bob uses only his back door to enter his home. He thinks he has it all figured out.......except pretty much he's wrong about everything. Then, other people in Backdoor Bob's hood look up to him because he fixes up his home and appears to have big money. So, they all worship the retarded gump..........there are many of these in our culture. I renamed them to Backdoor Bob's.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

Where do you think China got their Communism from? Bolsheviks Revolution and Marxism were all result of Zionism. China has deep ties with Zionism. Besides, who do you think owns the central bank in China? China is part of the NWO but they're not the NWO

That is an interesting take, probably true. What do you make of the current crisis in the South China Sea and the state of US-China relationship? Do the zionists want war between these 2? I mean it is kinda like your top 2 employees fighting for that CEO position, if you consider every nation state in the world an employee of the NWO. I couldn't help but realize how aggressive China has been lately, against USA, Europe, India, Taiwan, Phillipines on and on and on...

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

After the Bolshevik's revolution, the Russian Red army leadership was full of Jews, as some said 95%. Using Bolsheviks Revolution as a cover, they executed millions of Russian natives(slavic) to have an edge for zionists in Russia. If not for Stalin, Russian natives would be slaves or disappeared from that region. Yes, Stalin got rid of Jew military leadership from the Red Army using 'Great Purge'. You can compare the current India to Russia of the Bolshevik's revolution. India is being ruled by the group that is only 3% Indian population who occupy 90 % high positions in Economy, Judiciary, Media and Military. And they're Jew descends as well. Using Hinduism which is a biggest false flag of history they destroy native people of India. Israel has a bigger plan, projecting India as their own land.

First 12