Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    Why did you choose the handle chicken&waffles? Let's talk about it.
    Because I like chicken and waffles. Why did you choose the name turbobets? Do you make turbo bets? Ok then.

Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Some people will just never understand the folly of their ways.

That there's actually men on this forum defending what liberals have put forth here w Dr Suess, Mr Potato Head, Coca Cola, the Trans athlete, Redskins, BLM on the field, covid positive Illegals set free, etc (endless list of utter stupidity) is mind boggling but not surprising.

Pride is a sin, liberals never admit fault or wrongdoing (ie Coumo) and their impact on the world is absolute failure and poverty and war EVERYWHERE they gain power or govern. From our urban centers to the unions they run to the Federal bureaucracy of the schools and post office and health care to the governing of places like Cuba, Venezuela, Russia, China or any African Republic.

But ya...keep defending it guys, you look so bright. Especially with the hypocrisy of every case in point.

It's a movie the world has seen before, It all starts with limiting speech, then the morality police, then the cult status of a cause, and so on... grow up libs.

Everything really isn’t so left or right like you imply. The normal person doesn’t think with a political point of view on everything. Cancel culture has been going on for decades. I remember when they were trying to cancel Eminem and Marilyn Manson and shit. They were trying to end violent video games for a while. Race is hot right now because we just had a racist president for four years. And all his racist supporters jumped for joy with blatant ignorance for those years and it ended with a terrorist attack on the Capitol when they were told they were losers...because they are. I think they said 60% of the people arrested on the Capitol riot were unemployed. Alll while Trump denies the pandemic exists and refuses to act for over a month. Dude was sucking off police all summer when black people were pissed. But put every one of those cops lives in danger that day. Anyone who defends that dude is either 1. A racist or 2. Stupid as shit. It’s not rocket science.

Haven’t even got into the fact of this far right radicalization indoctrination attempt on white males in this country. Two of my very good friends were indoctrinated. But I’m the only one out of my friends with a college education and I’m not hurting right now like they are. I’m just being real

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Outrage from the people who either cancelled, or tried to cancel

- Books like The Origin of Special (Darwin) or fiction books (Harry Potter) from schools
    - The Dixie Chicks
    - French fries
    - Keurig
    - Colin Kaepernick
    - Jim Gaffigan
    - Kathy Griffen
    - Robert DeNiro
    - John Lennon (burning albums they already bought)

Now they're mad because they won't be able to read books they've never heard of, or know which of their kids toys are straight enough for them to penetrate.

First 12