LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

For Apple Phone Lovers Only?

I'm close to getting my first smartphone, but not locked in. It's a good deal (I guess) at $250 - the iphone SE from Consumer Cellular. Still hesitant as it will be my first smartphone.
    Question: Have you tried other smartphones and come back to apple --why? Was it performance or something else?
    Ease of use is my top priority, but ain't paying a dime for a phone.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Will they except that Obama phone as a trade in?

LongBall52

Not sure if I should laugh or feel sad. It's a second phone if that elevates me.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17585

I have tried to leave iphone 4 times and each time lasted about 3-4 months with the other phone before going back to iphone again. Google Pixel, Samsung, Asus, Nokia - none of these came even close in terms of performance, camera quality, battery durability, OS stability. Currently, I have iphone SE 2020 just because I don't like screen bigger than 5", it doesn't fit well in my jeans pocket.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

"For Apple Phone Lovers Only?" <-- you only want to hear good stuff about Apple?

Can't help you with that. But enjoy your assimilation. Resistance is futile. - Apple

LongBall52

Phones are becoming like a new car. You can buy something that's as cheap as possible which will get you there as well as the high dollar car. But there is a reason that Volvo and BMW's, etc stay on the market. I don't want an Apple as it seemed more like some type of "status symbol" and that's not me at all. But when I ask different companies about ease of use for a first timer on a smart phone the votes come in for Apple and no-one else as their first suggestion.