gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

"down goes Trump.... down goes Trump .... "

i wish Howard Cossell was alive to make the call.

as a gay male, i couldn't be happier.... i prayed to god for this day to come true, and it did.

and no, this will never "get old"

i will stop when the orange liar concedes. and his snowflake supporters.

god bless all!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Trump very much alive. The fake news does not determine who won. Nothing is official. And if Biden wins even fools like you will see what a pathetic choice you made and Trump will be back in 2024.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i wish Howard Cossell was alive to make the call.

as a gay male, i couldn't be happier.... i prayed to god for this day to come true, and it did.

and no, this will never "get old"

i will stop when the orange liar concedes. and his snowflake supporters.

god bless all!
    You are for Biden because you are gay? I’m sorry man, and to each their own..for real..I don’t judge for one second on that issue...but that was the reason? Is trump even “anti gay”?...just my opinion but I would be more concerned with the economic implications of a choice for president...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    You are for Biden because you are gay? I’m sorry man, and to each their own..for real..I don’t judge for one second on that issue...but that was the reason? Is trump even “anti gay”?...just my opinion but I would be more concerned with the economic implications of a choice for president...
    For the record I’m not saying Biden’s election will impact me negatively, for the moment...I’m just trying to drunkenly wrap my head around that people would vote based on such a trivial agenda...

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Guy has more money then god, won vs hillary..has has a life that is 99 million times better then u...maybe something bad should happen to u or family...sooner is better

nyplayer33

Let me know when somebody is sick here or family...i have a cigar to smoke. Car accidents etc...lets here of it

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Trump very much alive. The fake news does not determine who won. Nothing is official. And if Biden wins even fools like you will see what a pathetic choice you made and Trump will be back in 2024.
    He lost by a lot to sleepy, senile Joe.... Imagine him actually running again

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Pretty sure I saw he doubled his LGBTQ vote

nyplayer33

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He lost by a lot to sleepy, senile Joe.... Imagine him actually running again
    I guess 2 ways to look at it....trump lost to sleepy joe or people vited for sleepy joe. Like most things in life, people dont have enough info to know much.....you could of had hillary running..bengazi etc..she would get tons of votes. You get votes because of political po arties. People vote for judges...they dont even know what thst person looks like....