Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Mike Hunt, call this guy up on his radio show or whatever the fuk he has now:

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

God Bless Auto Donk!!! Hopefully he creates more Auto Donk’s!!!! Because the USA needs them

stake1

Otherwise? This country is 100% fuckkked!!!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Mike Hunt?

where's Mr. Rection? First name Hugh, middle initial "G"........
    Good one donk, I like you vids.
    Stay safe.

stake1

Mike Hunt: I will send you 3 betpoints if you go out of your cave tomorrow and lick any available public toilet seat

stake1

Mike Hunt: sorry homo!! 4 bet points?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    You dumb s.o.b. What is 80 year old clown with dementia going to cure the Coronavirus? well maybe if Donald Trump and his cronies had taken this shit seriously from the beginning instead of lying to the American people that it was some kind of hoax and/or assuming it would just "go away" we could have at least kept the number of cases and casualties to a bare minimum.. I mean this scary virus kept President Trump in the hospital for 3 days...but unlike millions of Americans, he was also rushed to Walter Reed medical center and received the best treatment possible and hence he was able to recover quickly ...You crazy liberals have just screwed yourselves. Higher taxes, 5 dollar gas prices, another shutdown, open boarders, stock market going to shit etc....stock market going to shit??!!...on the contrary...Stock markets also do and perform much better during Democratic Presidents vs. Republicans...need further proof?...
    • Contrary to popular belief, the stock market and economy have performed better under Democratic presidents than it has under Republican presidents, according to data going back to 1946.
    • Liberum, a UK-based investment bank, pointed to historical stock market returns and annual GDP growth to make the case that a Republican president's drive to cut taxes and reduce government spending often leads to lower economic expansion and stock market returns than when a Democratic president is in office.
    • Since 1947, the S&P 500 has posted a total annual return of 10.8% under Democratic presidents, versus 5.6% under Republican presidents.
    • And if you exclude the Great Recession and COVID-19 pandemic, both of which happened under a Republican president, the data still points to stronger returns for Democratic presidents versus Republican presidents.

.Probably a new war because no country is going to be afraid of a 80 year old dementia clown that has to wear depends. And a hooker as vice prez Kamala Harris. Course liberals probably think old Joe can cure real diseases like Cancer huh?...do you always talk out of your ass like this?...Really dude?...NO ONE has said that or even thinks that...You sound like the typical uneducated redneck who can't tell the difference between apple butter and a jar of shit...This once proud country is totally fuked with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Guns gone and no police great ha....Guns will NOT be gone and there will always be police you fukkin moron!..Are you really this naive, gullible, and stupid?...and No we are not fukked...life will go on as usual...nobody is gonna fuk with us because we still have money, power, and the bombs!...regardless of who's in charge, we are still the good ole USA...and if push ever comes to shove, we will unite like we always have in the past (9-11 just one great example) and show the world exactly why America is still number one!...
    #realtalk
    #swag4jesus
    #drops mic

and FYI, I'm a proud moderate Democrat with a slight lean to the left...as a matter of fact, I agree with a lot of the issues and topics that Republicans support...but the truth is the truth...right is right and wrong is wrong...not a liberal, not a conservative but just a goddamn straight shooter who tells it the way it is!...

stake1

5 bet points?

stake1

Tough negotiator!!! Fukkk me!!! Six?

stake1

Mike Hunt! Wtf???

stake1

I mean penetrate dude, for a big tough talker like you? Step up, or shut the fukk up right?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Im.joe biden and i smell your kids hair..then grandkids...maybe kiss them on lips...im joe biden im president of new hampshire. Message me when he has a stroke on tv..age 78 going on 90

stake1

Mike Hunt? You there bitch?

stake1

oyster Mike must’ve puffed his puss and called it a night

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Mykeunthurts is such a pussy

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Is there anyone in the White House that has not had covid? Gotta be the biggest superpsreader location in the world. Biden needs to demand a week of vacancy and deep cleaning.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...or-coronavirus

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Ben Carson positive. He attended the election day party, along with Mark Meadows. Who would have ever guessed that would be a superspreader event.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

It's ok Biden just announced he has cured cancer and that we have to wear masks for the next 17 years. Even while you are eating. If mask is ever removed it will be a felony.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

TRUMP going back to Maro Lago
    Banging Melania
    Has more $$ than GOD

sure my man Donnie will be just fine..meanwhile why don't you niggas get off his pole and worry about picking winners rather than your ass!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    Banging Melania
    Has more $$ than GOD

sure my man Donnie will be just fine..meanwhile why don't you niggas get off his pole and worry about picking winners rather than your ass!
    Trump is gonna start his own news channel and put FOX out of business. He's gonna take Tucker and Hannity with him for starters. I'd like to see that, FOX is becoming more Lefty pussafied like CNN every day now. I'm almost done with FOX..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump is gonna start his own news channel and put FOX out of business. He's gonna take Tucker and Hannity with him for starters. I'd like to see that, FOX is becoming more Lefty pussafied like CNN every day now. I'm almost done with FOX..
    should be called the fake news network

stake1

uncle pervie joe announcing he cured aids so hunter will live. He also is to announce a cure for gonorrhea and is curing eczema. But masks or a magnum condom placed over the face will be mandated for 48 months

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    should be called the fake news network
    CNN already has rights to that name.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    Banging Melania
    Has more $$ than GOD

they have seperate bed rooms and have a transactional marriage, he hasnt slept with her for a long time

First 12