winkyyy
    winkyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

Trump now Laughing Stock of America

This guy is pathetic......and what is more pathetic is the fact that some people

actually listen to this douchebag....

Gotta be Junior High School drop outs.

Always was a NY Ass*****.....always will be....

I should know ..I am from NY....

YOU ARE FIRED.......now get the F*** OUT

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This is really all that needs to be said.

winkyyy

exactly.....Joe is the best!

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

PEDOPHILE JOE & BRAINLESS HARRIS with SHEEP FOLLOWERS winking because they are pissing in their faces telling them its, well anything they want because they are all LIARS and the sheep believe anything & everything they are told.

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

The only thing I'm going to be laughing at is all the YouTube videos of Liberal zombie idiots crying that they lost again. Then they can go hide away in their little houses and play with their kittens and balloons again and listen to story time on Commie New Network and MSDNC.
    Points Awarded:

hawkwind gave Runeblade 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is really all that needs to be said.

"Corn Pop was a bad dude, he ran a bunch of bad boys."

"...remember the straight razors you'd bang em on the curb get em rusty, put em in a rain barrell, get em rusty."

Biden took on Corn Pop with a rusty straight razor and backed him down with an apology?

I always knew Corn Pop had a soft side.

hawkwind

Laughing all the WAY TO VICTORY feeble minded liberals. biden would rather stay in his basement smelling the hair of all his SHEEP. And yes TRUMP is stepping down on Jan 20th.... 2025 Oh YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    "Corn Pop was a bad dude, he ran a bunch of bad boys."

"...remember the straight razors you'd bang em on the curb get em rusty, put em in a rain barrell, get em rusty."

Biden took on Corn Pop with a rusty straight razor and backed him down with an apology?

I always knew Corn Pop had a soft side.
    You like the throwback music KVB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM9jT2eM6KQ

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    You like the throwback music KVB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM9jT2eM6KQ

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Laughing all the WAY TO VICTORY feeble minded liberals. biden would rather stay in his basement smelling the hair of all his SHEEP. And yes TRUMP is stepping down on Jan 20th.... 2025 Oh YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
    Make your juicy +140 (+150?) trumpy bet and POST IT BITCH. PUT YOUR GODDAMN $ WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

I don't know gambling evidently.....trumpy is +175 now. Hell I'd almost take that because America is full of dumbass retards.

Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 10-09-20 at 10:39 PM.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

If bozo the clown would run as an independent, he’d have my vote

these are the two worst candidates in history
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave big joe 1212 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

All you need to know about Trump

what president does this?

ONLY TRUMP

winkyyy

Maybe Biden is no great bargain.....but who ever heard of a President running for a second term as an UnderDog in the wagering??

This may be a first......Biden isnot Hillary.....and Sanity has come into play...

Trump has virtually taken the USA down....look where we are....in lockdown.....

High Unemployment.....business going bankrupt...

Yes ..Trump is wonderful.....if you are a non college educated white supremacist....which all of them are.

most cannot spell or read.....

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    All you need to know about Trump

what president does this?

ONLY TRUMP

Nice photo with the kids.

Surprised the valet could just walk up to the President and take some cash like that.

I guess to even be out on the covered landing you had to be vetted.

Tremendous video. Not sure I've ever seen a video like that from any President.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Quote Originally Posted by winkyyy View Post
    News flash Binky, Trump is going to crush Biden!!!! Biden can't remember what day it is or even where the hell he is. There is a reason they are hiding him and not letting him answer any real questions and it's because he has Dementia!!!!!

hawkwind

Laughing all the way to the WH

Redchevy

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    The only thing I'm going to be laughing at is all the YouTube videos of Liberal zombie idiots crying that they lost again. Then they can go hide away in their little houses and play with their kittens and balloons again and listen to story time on Commie New Network and MSDNC.
    Couldn't have said it better!!! I can't wait to watch the results Election night on all the fake news stations just to watch their lying faces when they start having a meltdown!!!!

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

Maybe Biden is no great bargain.....but who ever heard of a President running for a second term as an UnderDog in the wagering??

This may be a first......Biden isnot Hillary.....and Sanity has come into play...

Yes ..Trump is wonderful.....if you are a non college educated white supremacist....which all of them are.

No but Kamala is and people aren't stupid. Every single D that I know personally is very concerned about November 3rd. Those in here that think this thing is over are politically naive. One thing consistent about the democratic leadership...they always underestimate the conscience of the electorate.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post

Nope. That happened last Presidential Election.

Hillary took the Black votes for granted.

At least Corn Pop is working for his votes this time around.

Now, what you going to do?

You going to make the same mistake again four years later and let Tubby stay in the White House? Take that chain in post one and lock Tubby out. Got to keep these Politicians voted OUT after ONE TERM!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the "best" sorry piece of corrupt, creepy, senile shit.......

guy's brain is fukkin' mush.....

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Any normal person realizes none of the unemployment is Trumps fault. It was the Chinese virus that caused that. How was the economy before the Kung Flu? Best ever. And it's not just the U.S suffering it's every dam country in the world. Is that Trumps fault also? Give me a fukin break. You braindead libs do not understand anything. Trump 2020 in a fukin landslide and then go home and cry some more.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hanco21

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I could see plenty of reasons why one could be against Trump but all the posters always a talking shit always choose MSM reaasons that are completely fictitious.

Some of you wannabe politcal savvy guys should really ask yourselves why or how you know what you think you know.

Because it's pretty clear you guys know things, it's also pretty obvious that so much of what you know is wrong.

So weird that you choose to be misled like that. I guess to you guys the ends justify the means.

Redchevy

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Any normal person realizes none of the unemployment is Trumps fault. It was the Chinese virus that caused that. How was the economy before the Kung Flu? Best ever. And it's not just the U.S suffering it's every dam country in the world. Is that Trumps fault also? Give me a fukin break. You braindead libs do not understand anything. Trump 2020 in a fukin landslide and then go home and cry some more.
    Spot on 78, couldn't have said it any better. It's mind boggling how blind these Biden supporters really are. They take the MSM Bullshit as Gospel truth!!!!

Redchevy

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Nope. That happened last Presidential Election.

Hillary took the Black votes for granted.

At least Corn Pop is working for his votes this time around.

Now, what you going to do?

You going to make the same mistake again four years later and let Tubby stay in the White House? Take that chain in post one and lock Tubby out. Got to keep these Politicians voted OUT after ONE TERM!
    Keep these Politicians voted OUT after ONE TERM??? WTF are you talking about Biden has been there for 47 F'ing years and hasn't done a Goddamn thing!!!! Biden has been on the wrong side of every major decision for 47 F'ing years!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

Yes. Me thinks Winkypoo is either a kicked out former poster or one of the sneaky lefties from the political forum who go around trying to fool people.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Yes. Me thinks Winkypoo is either a kicked out former poster or one of the sneaky lefties from the political forum who go around trying to fool people.
    Right?

It's just the same stuff, over and over.

Critical thinking is not a strong point for the political posters.

It never was, that's why it always devolves into them calling each other liars, and then usually lying to support it.

lol

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    Keep these Politicians voted OUT after ONE TERM??? WTF are you talking about Biden has been there for 47 F'ing years and hasn't done a Goddamn thing!!!! Biden has been on the wrong side of every major decision for 47 F'ing years!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DO NOT twist my words. I don't live in Delaware, never lived there, never voted in Delaware...
    IF I ever DID vote in DEL-A-FUKKING-WARE it would have been a vote AGAINST Corn Pop. And get your facts straight too. Corn Pop hasn't held an elected office for 3 years. Maybe you should take your nose out of FOX News's azzhole and your mouth off of Fox News's balls and you might learn something FACTUAL. Just CUT THE CABLE to TV like I've done. ALL of them Lie... Fox News, CNN, MSNBC... They ALL lie. Don't listen to ANY of them. Get your News someplace else. Cut the Cable and you'll live a MUCH BETTER LIFE!!!!!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Bru chill

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

John Cooper

@thejcoop

https://twitter.com/thejcoop/status/1314967549310906377
    Nothing encapsulates Washington's disdain for the American people more than "You don't deserve to know what I'll do with the power you give me."

Quote Tweet

John Cooper

@thejcoop

· 7h

“Well sir, don’t the voters deserve to know—“ “No, they don’t deserve” to know. So not only is the Left not answering whether they will pack the courts, their standard-bearer thinks you *don’t deserve* to know whether they will.

Interview was today (see Video below) where he said “No, they don’t deserve” to know." .....uuuummm thats YOU Dem voters GL with Sleepy Joe lmao

https://www.ktnv.com/news/political/...p-in-las-vegas

Redchevy

Unreal Bandit, Thanks for the link, Biden is flat out penetrating brain dead!!! There is just no other way to describe him!!!!

TheGoldenGoose

"No, they don't deserve to know"

The reason why the Dems are saying that is because with the appointment of Amy Coney Barrett, Trumps 3rd SCJOTUS, it will be 6-3 in favor of Reps appointments. THAT's why the Dems are all pizzed off.

Not saying it's RIGHT to wait for a new election in November for a new SCJOTUS appointment but just saying I UNDERSTAND the frustration.

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post

I agree. I am an independent voter who voted for Trump in ‘16. But I don’t see myself voting for either candidate right now. How many Independent voters who voted Trump in ‘16 will toss their vote like me and vote Independent(I voted Gary Johnson in 2012 because I disliked both candidates) as opposed to how many go with Biden this time instead of Trump. Independent voters are always the key in any election but more so this year. Polls mean nothing and this is a toss up just like 2016.

TheGoldenGoose

"A vote for a third party is a vote for Donald Trump"

Is what HRC said in 2016 and she was correct. But living here in CT where the Dems were going to take this State by easy DD's I voted Gary Johnson in 2016. This election I will hold my nose and vote Biden. I want to see Tubby get CRUSHED.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Trumps the man, Trumps the boss, Trumps the prez who paid the cost!

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Right?

It's just the same stuff, over and over.

Critical thinking is not a strong point for the political posters.

It never was, that's why it always devolves into them calling each other liars, and then usually lying to support it.

lol

Yah. Such hypocrites. They are sleepwalking.. Just now realizing they are going to lose the election...... How weak their candidates are and how foolish they sound...Deranged people.

12 Last