Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    I live in Ohio and I’m not just saying this because I like Trump but in 2016 where I live the Yard signs were 50-50 Hillary and Trump. The signs now are 75-25 Trump to Biden around here. I really am beginning to think it’s goin to be a blowout
    I'm thinking the same thing Clutch, I travel the 3 big S. Fl. counties Dade, Broward and I live in Palm Beach. It's wall to wall Trump support everywhere!! I have yet to see 1 Biden sign/ sticker or anything. Trump has all the Boaters, Bikers, Cops, Truckers and anyone with half a brain that can see right through the Dems' bullshit and platform. How anyone can even vote for Biden is beyond me, he has Dementia and will probably need assisted living within a year. So are you really going to give the keys of the Oval Office to Harris, Cortez, Pelosi and Schumer???? Good luck with that group, they will kill the economy and our Country!!!
    Points Awarded:

hawkwind gave Redchevy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Trump has had FL easy for a while now. It's not close.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    World advice, 2 stop NWO. And offend good old old boyz everywhere.
    BkofAma ... the NWO is a leftist/elitist/communist kabal. I'm not sure where you get your ideas from, even though I like you.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    The grifter's policies have caused over 200k deaths with no end in sight. 30 million unemployed because he failed to take this seriously. The grifter has no idea how to get the economy restarted because he still refuses to take covid seriously. Vote Blue. Vote Biden. Vote out every Vichy GOPer.
    You have zero understanding of what's going on. Top economic numbers until lefty Dems want to shut all the economy down. Now Trump doesn't know how to get things restarted? The problem is that we can't even have a dialogue with people like you becuase you are violent, and beyond that you don't know anything past 5th grade level economics, mathematics, civics, world history, civilization, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post

I am not sure the line means that much. They are playing on emotion. You hate Trump, so you bet on Biden. The line just needs to bring the right action. Vegas may do better if Trump wins. Biden -130 at least creates the illusion that he can win, to all the Trump hating bettors. I thing Trump is going to mop the floor with Biden.
    Yes, I made tons of money betting Trump in multiple states last time, it was so easy. And I won on the election. It's the same thing this time, but what's different is the attempt to steal the election with fake ballots, since they were so proud last time they had no plans ready to challenge a Trump win. They really thought he had no shot. Now they have a dead man walking for president, and communists supporters, so of course everything is about fraud and violence. That's what the communists do. It's also why the Biden family takes money from the CCP.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by WillyBoy View Post
    While the Red Herd laughs off the 200,000 American dead due to the Trump-Virus, it’s a joke that swing state voters just aren’t getting. Given the still large numbers of “undecided” voters, the Orange Blimp still has time to turn it around, but odds are that pandering to his moron base is more important. The polls below taken the last couple days, and the infections and deaths numbers are current.

What is the Trump Virus? This a new one out? Haven't been watching the news

First 12