1. #1
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 59,409
    Betpoints: 16

    These fire fighters more then just firefighters!!! Check this!!

    This happen yesterday in NY, BLM thug slugs a 60 year old women just walking and minding her own business and the firefighters near by spring into action!! Fake news media probably won't report this Nationally so you won't see it. Check though, this is great...


    https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/09...n-in-brooklyn/

  2. #2
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 51,225
    Betpoints: 16

    18 priors including slashing some guy's face.

    Fawk.

    Good work firefighters.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  3. #3
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 2,857
    Betpoints: 108

    Awful! With it being in NY he is probably back out on the streets already.
    Fckn Democrats have no shame..mental disorder

  4. #4
    stevek173
    Best Looking Poster 2019
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 21,822
    Betpoints: 1717

    Wow, heros!

    God Bless America.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  5. #5
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,409
    Betpoints: 238

    The world is tired of Black people and I can speak for everybody what animals

  6. #6
    hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-25-11
    Posts: 1,406
    Betpoints: 1572

    +1 nyfd

  7. #7
    JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 16,585
    Betpoints: 3426

    They are the real MVPs

  8. #8
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 57,559
    Betpoints: 706

    they should have given that guy a minute or two of full force water from a fire hose directly to the balls

    how are you not staying in jail for slashing a man's face less than a month earlier?

  9. #9
    stevek173
    Best Looking Poster 2019
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 21,822
    Betpoints: 1717

    Archie gets it
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  10. #10
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 59,409
    Betpoints: 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Awful! With it being in NY he is probably back out on the streets already.
    Fckn Democrats have no shame..mental disorder
    Yup, no bail laws in NY now and he'll be back out on the streets tomorrow knocking out another old white lady just walking along but next time it won't be caught on camera unfortunately...

  11. #11
    darrell74
    Mush=Players Talk posted plays
    darrell74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 13,314
    Betpoints: 103

    thank God the local news got ahold of the whole video
    If CNN got a hold, they would have cut the hit on the of lady and incited a race riot

  12. #12
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 51,225
    Betpoints: 16

    Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    thank God the local news got ahold of the whole video
    If CNN got a hold, they would have cut the hit on the of lady and incited a race riot
    I'm surprised some posters aren't in here defending this shit.

    To them the guy on the bike was justified.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  13. #13
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 5,768
    Betpoints: 613

    Get the fukkin rope!

    Find the highest tree in town.

    And STRING HIS ASS UP!


    Leave him up there for a few weeks. I guarantee it won't happen again for a long time.

  14. #14
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,569
    Betpoints: 10599

    Maybe he was just playing "tag" and he "tagged" her too hard and in the wrong place? None of the white boys & girls would play tag with him

  15. #15
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 16,201
    Betpoints: 251

    BLM now wants to defund the fire departments

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  16. #16
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 23,030
    Betpoints: 88

    And if this guy was shot by the cops, he would still be made into a martyr.

  17. #17
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 59,409
    Betpoints: 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And if this guy was shot by the cops, he would still be made into a martyr.
    If those fire fighters would have beat the living shit out him on the ground and sent him to the hospital with severe injuries I bet the fire department would have been sued and all those guys would have been fired also. ..

    They should have beat him unconscious..

  18. #18
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 59,409
    Betpoints: 16

    This thug that knocked out the old lady on the street was let out the next day as NY has no bail.. He's a FREE MAN today. Just saw that on the news now, NO LIE.. HOW CRAZY IS THAT????

    He just gonna knock out another old lady walking on the street who could be someone's mom, could be your mom if you live in NY. You wonder why people are moving out of NY now, this is one of the reasons.. Lawlessness!!!

  19. #19
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 8,994
    Betpoints: 11875

    They should've euthanized him like they do dogs who randomly attack strangers.

  20. #20
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 59,409
    Betpoints: 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    They should've euthanized him like they do dogs who randomly attack strangers.
    I do think repeat sex offenders and child molesters should be neutered by law.. 3 strikes and your snipped!!! Should be a law!!

    Being on a sex offenders list is SOFT punishment and doesn't stop them.. Sex offenders usually aren't rehabilitated unless they get really old and lose the urge. Just a fact.

  21. #21
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,569
    Betpoints: 10599

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This thug that knocked out the old lady on the street was let out the next day as NY has no bail.. He's a FREE MAN today. Just saw that on the news now, NO LIE.. HOW CRAZY IS THAT????

    He just gonna knock out another old lady walking on the street who could be someone's mom, could be your mom if you live in NY. You wonder why people are moving out of NY now, this is one of the reasons.. Lawlessness!!!
    No country wants to lock people up at the moment -that's the covid domino. Still a head scratcher though.

  22. #22
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,801
    Betpoints: 3109

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I do think repeat sex offenders and child molesters should be neutered by law.. 3 strikes and your snipped!!! Should be a law!!

    Being on a sex offenders list is SOFT punishment and doesn't stop them.. Sex offenders usually aren't rehabilitated unless they get really old and lose the urge. Just a fact.
    You wanna give child molesters three strikes?

    fukkn sick man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

  23. #23
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 59,409
    Betpoints: 16

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You wanna give child molesters three strikes?

    fukkn sick man
    NO KRAKEN if i had my way it would be one and out.. I just remember the 3 strike rule years ago with Reagan and Bush with drug smuggling....

    I'm with ya man.. One strike and you're out and DONE with child sex offenders!!!! ABSOLUTELY if I had my way.. I just know how America works with second chances..

    I slipped sorry my bad!! ...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-09-20 at 11:12 PM.

  24. #24
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,801
    Betpoints: 3109

    All good, I know you didn’t mean it. Child sex offenders the one group I say is one and done. If we kill a few innocent along the way so be it, as long as we rid ourselves as many child predators as we can.

  25. #25
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 59,409
    Betpoints: 16

    I'd tell all sex offenders today if you really have that urge, just shoot a load and call it a day if you get that sick urge.. NO NEED TO GO TO JAIL and RUIN A KIDS LIFE over your sexual sick urges!!

    Just jerk and shoot a load on your own time at home and stop it if you feel it.. Why rape a woman or child over a few seconds of thrills to shoot a load and fulfill your sick pleasure.. Such a waste!! It's just a load.. Lasts a few seconds.


    That's keeping it real.. I AM SO AGAINST SEXUAL ABUSE ON WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!!


  26. #26
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 11,043
    Betpoints: 34885

    Saying BLM doesn't make you a thug.

    Being a thug (white/black/brown/purple) makes you a thug.

    What out about all those white School shooters that slaughter are junior high and high schoolers and elementary schoolers? Or that shoot up bars or clubs in mass shootings?

    I don't see a lot of Jibby posts about those.

    Oh that's right cuz you're a oyster racist.

    Eemember me when you're talking to your turkey at Thanksgiving and thanking your sky Daddy

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  27. #27
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 59,409
    Betpoints: 16

    ^^All LIVES MATTER, does that make me a racist when saying that?.

    This color of skin shit movement is crap on a stick! God didn't make any mistakes with JUST THE COLOR OF OUR SKINS!! Take that right to the GODLY bank...

    Men and women are created equal at birth regardless of color of skin.. It's what you make of it after that what counts growing up in life!!! The world today is more accepting then ever with all races and religions..


    BLM is a crock of SHIT!!! That movement is Bogus as bogus can be!!! Mostly ALL Cops aren't targeting blacks they target criminals.. TRUTH!!!

  28. #28
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 23,030
    Betpoints: 88

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Saying BLM doesn't make you a thug.

    Being a thug (white/black/brown/purple) makes you a thug.

    What out about all those white School shooters that slaughter are junior high and high schoolers and elementary schoolers? Or that shoot up bars or clubs in mass shootings?

    I don't see a lot of Jibby posts about those.

    Oh that's right cuz you're a oyster racist.

    Eemember me when you're talking to your turkey at Thanksgiving and thanking your sky Daddy
    White school shooters are worse than thugs. Way worse. They deserve their own title.

    Thugs tend to use intimidation tactics based on status, size, or numbers. White people don't glorify the "Thug" culture and sing songs about being one, which is why white people tend to not be classified as "Thugs"

    I have known a few whites that I would would put into the "Thug" category though.

  29. #29
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,569
    Betpoints: 10599

    White school shooters tend to be psychopaths, that is they are incapable of empathy for their fellow man -they can't help it. So a different category but not necessarily worse.

  30. #30
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,569
    Betpoints: 10599

    Thugs tend to be run-with-the-pack cowards. Psychos are outcasts.

  31. #31
    Demonata
    TRUMP 2020
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 17,099
    Betpoints: 13246

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^All LIVES MATTER, does that make me a racist when saying that?.

    This color of skin shit movement is crap on a stick! God didn't make any mistakes with JUST THE COLOR OF OUR SKINS!! Take that right to the GODLY bank...

    Men and women are created equal at birth regardless of color of skin.. It's what you make of it after that what counts growing up in life!!! The world today is more accepting then ever with all races and religions..


    BLM is a crock of SHIT!!! That movement is Bogus as bogus can be!!! Mostly ALL Cops aren't targeting blacks they target criminals.. TRUTH!!!
    The movement is just Marxist Domestic Terrorists. Racism to the movement is defined as not agreeing with the leftists!

  32. #32
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 11,902

    I mean its cool the sprang into action but all 4 ran right pass the lady and never checked on her

  33. #33
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 8,994
    Betpoints: 11875

    Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I mean its cool the sprang into action but all 4 ran right pass the lady and never checked on her
    She wasn't going anywhere... But blackie sure was if they didn't act fast. They chose wisely.

  34. #34
    Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-11-14
    Posts: 288
    Betpoints: 60

    If they did thump the chit out of him he'd clear six figures on a go-fund-me by Wednesday.

  35. #35
    Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 214
    Betpoints: 1267

    Only thing I got from this video is that it's nice to see Fernando Vina gainfully employed as a deli worker.

12 Last
Top