Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The Election has begun.... this sh*tshow is gonna be a travesty........

just watched a cnn story on north carolina beginning the election today. yep, that election....

showed a bunch of idiots stuffing ballots into envelopes to be mailed out.

the sheer ignorance wafting around in that room of "envelop stuffers" indicates beyond dispute that this presidential election is going to be a pure shit show of fraud, cheating, whining, bullshit, ass-fukking and fellatio (yes, even fellatio, as win or lose, I'm getting my dik sukked on election night)....

cnn is already preparing alternative narratives blaming trump, covid, and the post office depending on the outcome of the election.

cnn astutely predicted that "the candidate in the lead on election night probably won't win the election."

really? talk about confidence.... these fuksticks are salivating at the prospect of being able to keep piling on biden bullshit ballots until they surpass whatever lead trump has in the key states needed to win the election.....

here's hoping that trump's win is such a landslide that even the dems/libs realize that they can't cheat enough with the bullshit ballots to make a difference, because if it's close and the results change as a result of the bullshit mail in ballots, you can expect death and destruction nationwide that will make the bullshit going on in Portland and other bullshit dem cities look like mere child's play.......
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bonzy
    Bonzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

With Texas going blue I'd say the Confederacy is gonna be in a world of shit this time.

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzy View Post
    With Texas going blue I'd say the Confederacy is gonna be in a world of shit this time.
    Hmmm....3 posts with a join date of 4 days ago. I imagine your just one of our choice Communist posters using a different account. I can't wait until you start replying to your own questions. Regardless, the "Texas going blue thing" already passed a several weeks ago. Texas is showing what Texas should show now......RED!

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8433

The best part will be when Biden wins and Trump continues to act like a retarded 6 year old and refuses to leave the White House.

Bonzy
    Bonzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Trump losing bigly with Texas and even the military. Beto will be rounding up those guns soon. Early February.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Vote early. Vote often.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29860

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Vote early. Vote often.
    and twice on Tuesdays

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    just watched a cnn story on north carolina beginning the election today. yep, that election....

the sheer ignorance wafting around in that room of "envelop stuffers" indicates beyond dispute that this presidential election is going to be a pure shit show of fraud, cheating, whining, bullshit, ass-fukking and fellatio (yes, even fellatio, as win or lose, I'm getting my dik sukked on election night)....

cnn is already preparing alternative narratives blaming trump, covid, and the post office depending on the outcome of the election.

cnn astutely predicted that "the candidate in the lead on election night probably won't win the election."

really? talk about confidence.... these fuksticks are salivating at the prospect of being able to keep piling on biden bullshit ballots until they surpass whatever lead trump has in the key states needed to win the election.....

here's hoping that trump's win is such a landslide that even the dems/libs realize that they can't cheat enough with the bullshit ballots to make a difference, because if it's close and the results change as a result of the bullshit mail in ballots, you can expect death and destruction nationwide that will make the bullshit going on in Portland and other bullshit dem cities look like mere child's play.......
    The Democrats would kill 10 million people if they knew they could win. They will do ANYTHING! Corona might seem pretty minor compared to whatever the next stunt is.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    The Democrats would kill 10 million people if they knew they could win. They will do ANYTHING! Corona might seem pretty minor compared to whatever the next stunt is.
    Your comment wins you the low information ignorant Douchebag Don award for the day. Proud of yourself???

rustie
    rustie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3969

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Your comment wins you the low information ignorant Douchebag Don award for the day. Proud of yourself???
    Quite right LOL , although Autodink is a close second.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

DwightShrute

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

I don't get how you listen to Trump rabbiting on about election fraud for 6 years now, building up the alternative narrative, and now think it's CNN doing it.

Plus, the guy who warned about election fraud has been in control for 4 years now... surely he has done something about it after making such a huge issue of it??

And BTW... in what backwards world have you ever seen a sitting Government frauded out of an election??? It's the people in power who do the frauding. Sheesh.

On the same note... can any of you "mail in ballots are fraudulent" Karens name any first world democratic country where mail in ballots have been shown to be a fraud problem in the past?

You guys would stand in the rain and complain about others wearing a rain coat if you thought it helped your party ya'll such delusional fanbois for Trump. (and get a proper hero, not a politician, if you need to whorship someone FFS)

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Opti still doesn't realize that Trump is the outsider and for that they hate him, the government apparatchik is a gargantuan, the former admin spied on his campaign to try to oust him before he was even inaugurated

wake up opti

Tell me anything I've said is untrue. It's not, it is verifiable. All the soft coups by the Dem and the Deep State have failed. But it's Mr. Trump who is the paranoid one, sure

Meanwhile, quid pro Joe sells out to Ukraine businesses and the Chinese to hook up his scum family, you say/post nothing

Beyond that the man is senile and demented, and doesn't want to debate. Unheard of in American history - "the leader of the free world is hiding like a looney tune in a bunker - now only comes out because he's getting his ass whooped the fair way (at the polls).

If you support Joe Biden for president you are everything that is wrong with America - on many levels.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and DwightShrute

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    and twice on Tuesdays
    according to sleepy, creepy, senile Joe, I think you mean "Thursdays"........

man, this fukkin' idiot Joe........ simply the worst fukkin' candidate ever.... what a fukkin' dumbass........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-05-20 at 12:09 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

In New Jersey, it's pronounced "Toys-Dees" = Thursdays.

Auto Donk

it's hilarious how even the people right behind creepy, senile Joe know this idiot is off the rails mindless at this point....

the sorry fukker should just quit the race he's so bad off........

the dems realize this fukhead is a sinking ship at this point.......

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Trump is saying voting by mail is fraud on the same day he requested a mail ballot to vote. Let that sink in.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Trump is saying voting by mail is fraud on the same day he requested a mail ballot to vote. Let that sink in.
    Do you know anything about what Trump has done as President of the US?

Any facts? Or you just worried about bullshit?

Let that sink in.

Pavy, with all do respect, I think you're one of those guys that let MSM, elections, and bullshit get to you.

Think about the reason you might vote, if you do, and then stick to those. Don't let the small things in the world trip you up.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Not a flub, he knows exactly what he was doing.

He was afraid to quote Jefferson because he would then have to campaign that there is a Creator, the backbone of the Jefferson quote.

"All men and women created by...you know the thing...."

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

it's hilarious how even the people right behind creepy, senile Joe know this idiot is off the rails mindless at this point...
    Not sure what they really think about him but we know the the leader of the Democratic party does not want him to debate live.

She knows no good can come of it, and only bad can come out of it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Do you know anything about what Trump has done as President of the US?

Any facts? Or you just worried about bullshit?

Let that sink in.

Pavy, with all do respect, I think you're one of those guys that let MSM, elections, and bullshit get to you.

Think about the reason you might vote, if you do, and then stick to those. Don't let the small things in the world trip you up.

Here is a fact that Trump lies with proof:

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Here is a fact that Trump lies with proof:

fake news

also, everyone lies. You lie.

quit pretending otherwise.