WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8448

The Trump-Virus Still Kicking The World’s Ass

With 4% of the world's population, the USA accounts for 22% of world's Covid-19 deaths. The Doofus-in-Chief knows how to kill Americans, if nothing else - and nobody's going to beat him.
    Last edited by WillyBoy; 09-01-20 at 12:39 PM.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

lol. 6%.

Show us on the doll where TDS touched ya.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Yeah it’s a shame what the Trumpvirus continues to do. Now these dummies keep yelling “6 percent”. Absolute idiots. Thankfully twitter deleted Trump fake news post about that.

bradthebloke

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Yeah it’s a shame what the Trumpvirus continues to do. Now these dummies keep yelling “6 percent”. Absolute idiots. Thankfully twitter deleted Trump fake news post about that.
    na libiot. dem mayors responsible for up to 40 percent of the deaths by sticking em in nursing homes. Your China Daddy responsible for the rest. Libiots cannot tolerate facts. BedPan Biden is toast. Vits goes bye bye in Nov. Go buy the site across the street. lol. BDF. Donk kicked your ass yet or are ya still ducking him? I better not say anything else, this soytifa cuckwit might go burn down another blue city. You sure showed us!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    na libiot. dem mayors responsible for up to 40 percent of the deaths by sticking em in nursing homes. Your China Daddy responsible for the rest. Libiots cannot tolerate facts. BedPan Biden is toast. Vits goes bye bye in Nov. Go buy the site across the street. lol. BDF. Donk kicked your ass yet or are ya still ducking him? I better not say anything else, this soytifa cuckwit might go burn down another blue city. You sure showed us!
    Trump only president of red cities? He’s a bitch and gonna get his ass beat in November. You will then change your name, along with many others?

I don’t think a guy with aids and Covid is kicking anybody ass. You never have facts. Why do you think twitter took down the 6 percent lie. Good god you’re a dummy.

bradthebloke

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Trump only president of red cities? He’s a bitch and gonna get his ass beat in November. You will then change your name, along with many others?

I don’t think a guy with aids and Covid is kicking anybody ass. You never have facts. Why do you think twitter took down the 6 percent lie. Good god you’re a dummy.
    he is? yet youre the puss that wont take any bets on it. Youre a bdf. youre voting for Bidementia because you need the handouts. Its ok vitts. Enjoy the MAGA supreme court for a generation when RBG goes bye bye in term number 2. 38k posts? yeah, youre gonna be on suicide watch when Biden gets stomped and you have to piss off. This idiots too far indoctrinated. I'd have better luck teaching French to a cactus. Go ahead, Vits. Get the last word in. LOL. Insecure bitch. I guess Id be pissed too if this is the best we could come up with after 4 years of RESIST!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    he is? yet youre the puss that wont take any bets on it. Youre a bdf. youre voting for Bidementia because you need the handouts. Its ok vitts. Enjoy the MAGA supreme court for a generation when RBG goes bye bye in term number 2. 38k posts? yeah, youre gonna be on suicide watch when Biden gets stomped and you have to piss off. This idiots too far indoctrinated. I'd have better luck teaching French to a cactus. Go ahead, Vits. Get the last word in. LOL. Insecure bitch. I guess Id be pissed too if this is the best we could come up with after 4 years of RESIST!

I already took a 2 year ban bet on the election you dipshit. You can’t read.

The Supreme Court rules against Trump. Even they hate him. Like I care about them.

Go change your name again you limey fuxck.