miabos
    miabos's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10098

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    just fukkin fake news

People with preexisting conditions, such as cancer or diabetes, have a higher risk of dying if they contract COVID-19. Complications from those conditions, as well as comorbidities like influenza and pneumonia, can be listed in addition to the coronavirus on death certificates. In 92% of death certificates that mention the virus, COVID-19 was the underlying cause of death, according to the NCHS.

Quit bullshitting... if you have serious corona,,, yes stay inside

HEALTHY PEOPLE SHOULD BE GOING ABOUT NORMALLY....if you have a serious problem, stay inside

we do that for every other fukkin disease
    Actually, it's mostly anyone with a weakened immune system who is most at risk of dying. Underlying issues such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, lung disorders, obesity, and many other conditions that weaken the immune system. Excess smoking, alcohol and poor nutrition also weaken the immune system. Elderly people in general have a lesser or weaker immune system as well. This is the major reason why Americans are dying of covid at a rate of almost 2.5x that of Canada. The problem with healthy people living a so called normal life with no safety measures against the coronavirus is they will eventually spread it to the people with a weakened immune system. A good example is a healthy person gets infected and brings it home to infect others in the household. There is no doubt that a lot of people will get this virus and die, its more about slowing down the virus to allow proper or better treatment and decreasing the rate of covid related deaths.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

It’s amazing how dumb rudy really is. Can’t imagine how ashamed his parents must be

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Vitterd where'd you go?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Also, I guess Rudy forgot to read the article instead of just reading the headline.

“For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death,” the CDC said.

Such findings are not unique to COVID, experts told the Associated Press, since it’s rare for people not to have multiple medical issues when they die. However, none of the conditions were immediately life-threatening on their own.

“If it hadn’t been for the COVID virus infection, these people would be living today,” Dr. William Schaffner, an infectious-diseases expert at Vanderbilt University, told AP. “So yes, although they have contributing underlying chronic health factors, it’s still the COVID virus that killed them.”
    End of thread......

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Vitterd where'd you go?
    I’m right here

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    What a scam

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...sa4-story.html

Just 6% of those who died between the weeks ending Feb. 1 and Aug. 22 had COVID-19 listed as the sole cause on their death certificate, while 94% of the fatalities had other medical conditions that contributed, the CDC said in a report released last week.

Keep wearing masks buttercups

Make America Great Again
    What a dumb ass. Trump quotes Q ANon and the cult follows. Now I will explain it again. The death certificate will read Death-covid 19. Underlying factors...hypertension or could be rantes or morbid obesity or diabetes mellitus. usually there is at 2 under lying factors. Rudy google before you look so bad. Also the c.d.c. hasn't changed shit. Now some dumb asses are giving out from w.m.d. some jibberish they produced.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Also, I guess Rudy forgot to read the article instead of just reading the headline.

“For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death,” the CDC said.

Such findings are not unique to COVID, experts told the Associated Press, since it’s rare for people not to have multiple medical issues when they die. However, none of the conditions were immediately life-threatening on their own.

“If it hadn’t been for the COVID virus infection, these people would be living today,” Dr. William Schaffner, an infectious-diseases expert at Vanderbilt University, told AP. “So yes, although they have contributing underlying chronic health factors, it’s still the COVID virus that killed them.”
    Mic drop. That’s a walk off.

chico2663

rudy, i know a lady that has diabetes who is in her 90's. The lady across the street is morbidly obese and she is in her 70's.

chico2663

also i guess you never been to ky. Shit load of morbidly obese people there. Think of hee haw and take the i.q. 5 points lower.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    also i guess you never been to ky. Shit load of morbidly obese people there. Think of hee haw and take the i.q. 5 points lower.
    You sure He's not from there?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

First 12