stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Instead of being inspired by someone better than them
    Since I don't know you I am not and can not be a hater, however if I have to be reminded as to how one thinks he's better than him or her the less I tend to believe them. It wreaks of effort if you ask me, and you didn't ask me but this is an opinion and message board so I'm offering up my opinion nevertheless.

Here's a life lesson I learned a long time ago, as good as one thinks they are there is someone out there that is better.

Now carry on and best of luck in your future endeavors, I'm sure your'e not an evil person and I bet you have some redeeming qualities.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Not too worried about some losses that would surely cripple most of you broke dikk fvks
    Not impressed.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Since I don't know you I am not and can not be a hater, however if I have to be reminded as to how one thinks he's better than him or her the less I tend to believe them. It wreaks of effort if you ask me, and you didn't ask me but this is an opinion and message board so I'm offering up my opinion nevertheless.

Here's a life lesson I learned a long time ago, as good as one thinks they are there is someone out there that is better.

Now carry on and best of luck in your future endeavors, I'm sure your'e not an evil person and I bet you have some redeeming qualities.
    I never mind being second best around the best. Kid seems level .

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

reminds me of the lying philosophy. when one is telling the truth and someone doesn't believe them, they tend to have a 'get lost' attitude and won't explain further. when one is lying, they feel the need to go over it a million times in an effort to truly convince another.

First 123