guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9472

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    You're ROOTING for a Civil War?
    With a Glock.

The better idea is just break up the country. No need for any bloodshed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

BLM movement is a lie and crock of shiit. White cop on black shootings numbers IN AMERICA simply don't support the movement compared with other races.. Blacks aren't targeted by police, racism has gotten so much better from decades ago also..

Fake news media pumping the race card into everyone lately, black athletes first to support the lie.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hookers?

did someone say hookers????
    Yeah. Young black ones. Not bad looking but you know the pussy going to smell so I passed

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    With a Glock.

The better idea is just break up the country. No need for any bloodshed.
    Better idea is to sell or relinquish to its citizens, California for $30 trillion. Erase the debt. Collect interest on the $30T over 100 years to prop up SS + **/MA, eliminate personal income tax, be debt free w income stream for country.

Would cement a conservative political ideology for 2 or 3 generations.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Yeah. Young black ones. Not bad looking but you know the pussy going to smell so I passed
    Guaranteed an award winning asss though most of the time..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    You're ROOTING for a Civil War?
    Praying, more accurately.....

it has become apparent that the left is not going to relent or stop pushing total bullshit narratives to attain power. at this point, there is no turning back the derangement and hostility of the anarchists/democrats/blm, etc.... the hatred is real, and we might as well get the shit settled.... I am ready to unload on liberals, especially those in the media..... I'm typing this as I watch abc nightly news, and just cannot believe the depths these assholes are going to in their efforts to keep unrest going, blame trump, and pimp biden.....

I'd love to take everyone of these lying assholes out........ the left hates our nation, tells us how racist we are, and things have to be torn down and we must start over...... I disagree. so does about half of America.... it's time to take up arms and put an end to the insanity......

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^If there ever is a civil war the Republicans will win.. We have all the guns they don't.. It would be a Democrat/Liberal slaughter..

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9472

it has become apparent that the left is not going to relent or stop pushing total bullshit narratives to attain power. at this point, there is no turning back the derangement and hostility of the anarchists/democrats/blm, etc.... the hatred is real, and we might as well get the shit settled.... I am ready to unload on liberals, especially those in the media..... I'm typing this as I watch abc nightly news, and just cannot believe the depths these assholes are going to in their efforts to keep unrest going, blame trump, and pimp biden.....

I'd love to take everyone of these lying assholes out........ the left hates our nation, tells us how racist we are, and things have to be torn down and we must start over...... I disagree. so does about half of America.... it's time to take up arms and put an end to the insanity......
    You might want to buy something more powerful than a Glock...

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3715

You would hunt them down and kill them??

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The media is the AMERICAN enemy for sure these days as it's agenda driven. I'm so convinced and I don't say that lightly.. They control the people and minds with what they feed them..

SO MUCH POWER!! Lies aren't checked either .. No accountability!!

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3715

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The media is the AMERICAN enemy for sure these days as it's agenda driven. I'm so convinced and I don't say that lightly.. They control the people and minds with what they feed them..

SO MUCH POWER!! Lies aren't checked either .. No accountability!!
    Even FOX News?

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

He is down 10 points in every state and the illegal aliens in Arifornia are going to make Arizona turn blue.

First 1234