slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6237

Man is caught on camera pushing a woman, 25, to the ground and 'attempting to rape

Man is caught on camera pushing a woman, 25, to the ground and 'attempting to rape her' on NYC subway platform

• A man was caught on video attempting to rape a 25-year-old woman, police say
    • The horrific attack took place at the train platform for the Q train at Lexington Avenue and East 63 Street around 11am on Saturday
    • The man approached a woman, climbed on top of her and 'attempted to rape her' as she screamed in the train station
    • A crowd of bystanders formed and yelled at the suspect to leave her alone
    • The victim suffered minor injuries to her body but refused medical attention
    • New York City has been reeling from a crime wave this year due to the pandemic, rising unemployment and protests

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-platform.html

And they want to defund the police.

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

NEW YORK been a Mess before all this !

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

New York has become a lawless Democratic Liberal run shit hole now. City is broke and run into the ground. Couldn't pay me to live there. Sad to see how bad it's gotten under Bill De Blasio and Andrew Cuomo.

New Yorkers have no one to blame but themselves for continuing to vote in these liberal idiots. Lot of people leaving and moving out of NY now.

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

Quote Originally Posted by jibbby View Post
    new york has become a lawless democratic liberal run shit hole now. City is broke and run into the ground. Couldn't pay me to live there. Sad to see how bad it's gotten under bill de blasio and andrew cuomo.

new yorkers have no one to blame but themselves for continuing to vote in these liberal idiots. Lot of people leaving and moving out of ny now.
    bye don

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Bldm..dont...animals

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

let's face it..... the only time NYC was livable, and it's only time it was thriving....... was under RUDY!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Bet he was released from prison by cuomo. Should see aoc speak out soon about more defunding of the NYPD. The cumo's, aoc's and deblasios have destroyed a once great city. All did so proudly and with smiles on their faces. Liberal criminals all of them

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

No one needs to say more. Where are all the Liberals who defend fools like Bill De Blasio and Andrew Cuomo?

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

De blasio help blm paint the street in front of trump tower.what on idiot

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Both these places turning into this:

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    New York has become a lawless Democratic Liberal run shit hole now. City is broke and run into the ground. Couldn't pay me to live there. Sad to see how bad it's gotten under Bill De Blasio and Andrew Cuomo.

New Yorkers have no one to blame but themselves for continuing to vote in these liberal idiots. Lot of people leaving and moving out of NY now.
    NEW YORK CITY

Mayor DeBlasio painting 'Black Lives Matter' on the street in front of Trump Tower... meanwhile over the past 3 months:

* Violent crime up 260% (at least)
    * NYPD defunded and support layoffs
    * Somewhere between 400-500,000 NYers (with money) have moved out of the city, few coming back
    * More murders by August 1 than all of 2019
    * Moved thousands of homeless into Manhattan hotels, city paying these hotels $175 per room per night (as the iconic Upper West Side neighborhood that Seinfeld made famous becomes unlivable)
    * Businesses closed and not being reopened, 5th Ave., Madison Ave., Soho and pretty much any famous shopping areas boarded up and empty
    * Real estate values plummet (as record booms in every suburb outside NYC)

-

Blames it on ... Trump.

Ps. Trump campaign is spending money in NY state, first time a Republican has taken NY seriously since the Reagan years.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    let's face it..... the only time NYC was livable, and it's only time it was thriving....... was under RUDY!
    He deserves a shit-ton of credit - but to be fair, Mayor Bloomberg was smart enough to not undo it. DeBlasio was undoing from Day 1 and it wasn't long before motorists noticed the return of 'Squeegee Men' in the city.

Those cracks continued to grow, easily ignored, until the shite hit the fan. Now it's fukked, likely for generations. I'm a Queens native, lived in Manhattan all those (good) years, moved out @ 4 years ago. Glad I did. I don't even want to set foot in my hometown - not sad about that because I truly feel like my hometown doesn't me to.