The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Trump 2020 guys..............he will stop this crap in our streets,talk to your friends and tell them to vote Trump please
    He will?

He’s had 4 years and its only gotten worse

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    And Obama's America gets black people murdered in Chicago
    Its different now?

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

you are a fool if you think he has not kept a lot of his promises from 2016 , no other person has did more.and this with all the dems working against him.......open your eyes, imo you dont want to see how much he did...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And people are still confused why an armed kid had to defend himself.
    The armed kid wasn't a business owner being looted. He was a snotnosed wannabe tough teen from out of state looking to cause trouble.

Hopefully they catch the guy that assaulted this man and they prosecute him to the fullest extent.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The armed kid wasn't a business owner being looted. He was a snotnosed wannabe tough teen from out of state looking to cause trouble.
    And the rioters(many from out of state) weren't there looking to cause trouble?

You do know that the manlet that got shot is on video pushing a dumpster fire around right?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    That guy ain't too good at learnin'.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

And the rioters(many from out of state) weren't there looking to cause trouble?

You do know that the manlet that got shot is on video pushing a dumpster fire around right?
    Are you talking about the rioters in this latest video?

All I know about the guys that were murdered by the teen is that they didn't deserve to get murdered.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Its different now?
    Not at all.. Still getting murdered in the streets. But if Obama doesn't want to fix his own area, why should Trump

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

obama spent more time filling out his march madness brackets than helping chicago.go figure......

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

leave a few of these rooster suckers face down in the street and we will see how long they riot.

Open fire. Black, white, brown. You get out of line. You get smoked!

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    obama spent more time filling out his march madness brackets than helping chicago.go figure......

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17048

Hopefully they catch the guy that assaulted this man and they prosecute him to the fullest extent.
    his lawyer said he works in kenosha and a business owner asked him to defend his business.

Kermit

Are you talking about the rioters in this latest video?

All I know about the guys that were murdered by the teen is that they didn't deserve to get murdered.
    They probably shouldn't have attacked him then.

In fact, they probably shouldn't have been rioting in the first place.

Nothing good is ever going to come from a riot.

I'm waiting for business owners to get fed up and start spraying bullets into the streets. It's eventually going to happen.

Kermit

From what I read, after these guys got killed, the rioting calmed down quite a bit.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

They probably shouldn't have attacked him then.

In fact, they probably shouldn't have been rioting in the first place.

Nothing good is ever going to come from a riot.

I'm waiting for business owners to get fed up and start spraying bullets into the streets. It's eventually going to happen.
    OK, well we'll see. This is what we have a criminal justice system. Let the facts come out in court and let a jury decide. Obviously neither of us know all the facts.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Idiot posters always have to question whether someone deserved to get killed.

That is never, ever relevant.

What about deserved to get shot? Anyone ever assess that?

One guy is beating a man with his skateboard while the man is lying in the street. What did skateboard punk think was going to happen?

The guy that got shot in the arm approached a man with rifle on the ground with his hands up, then proceeded to atack the guy with the rifle.

Does that guy deserve to die? Or is getting shot in the arm enough to teach him a lesson?

He was definitely asking for death, as he had a gun too, but he didn't get it. Did he deserve it?

Two guys with a death wish and everyone wants to blame the teenager getting kicked in the street.

Self defense is not murder and these pictures tell the story of self defense just like the video does...

fried cheese
    Update your status

the first guy he killed also chased him and tried to take his gun. the kid only stopped running and turned around after one person following him shot a gun in the air so he probably thought ppl were shooting at him.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If you bring it... better use it

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    the first guy he killed also chased him and tried to take his gun. the kid only stopped running and turned around after one person following him shot a gun in the air so he probably thought ppl were shooting at him.
    I just watched the video in slowmo. Right before he shot the two guys kicking him there was a dude that ran up and sucker punched him which made him fall. There was another dude on his other side with either a bat or a metal pipe that had it raised up over his head. Dude with the AR was about to get his head busted off by that dude with the bat/metal pipe. As soon as the shooter on the ground shot the first dude that guy with the bat/pipe lowered it and ran away. Dude with the gun illegally possessed the gun. It's a pretty convoluted situation. The dude with the gun was defending himself from being attacked by multiple people, one with an obvious weapon. But dude with gun was already wrong for having the gun illegally in the first place. Basically everyone that shot or got shot was wrong. Will be interesting to see what happens in the justice system with this.

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    I just watched the video in slowmo. Right before he shot the two guys kicking him there was a dude that ran up and sucker punched him which made him fall. There was another dude on his other side with either a bat or a metal pipe that had it raised up over his head. Dude with the AR was about to get his head busted off by that dude with the bat/metal pipe. As soon as the shooter on the ground shot the first dude that guy with the bat/pipe lowered it and ran away. Dude with the gun illegally possessed the gun. It's a pretty convoluted situation. The dude with the gun was defending himself from being attacked by multiple people, one with an obvious weapon. But dude with gun was already wrong for having the gun illegally in the first place. Basically everyone that shot or got shot was wrong. Will be interesting to see what happens in the justice system with this.
    i was referring to the first shooting before all that happened.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Poor incel kid will get pounded in the ass in jail.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16186

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Poor incel kid will get pounded in the ass in jail.
    No he wont. I'll let you in on a little secret... Prisons are more racist & segregated than people on the streets.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90362

Justified.

This is all because nobody put an end to all the lawless fools.

Left leaders don’t stop it the citizens will.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

set it up so the streets become electrified after midnight

come in with a loader in the morning to scoop up the pedophiles and looters

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Looks like self defense case.. 17 years kid is a hero. BLM protestors are thugs..

Shouldn't bring a gun to protests though, you go out looking for trouble you usually find it..

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

During the chase the guy chasing him threw some sort of moltov cocktail type thing towards him.

With the earlier video evidence of the guy's mental state and aggression and the later video evidence of him chasing the guy down and throwing fire bombs at him I wouldn't be surprised if that guy ends up with a good case for all three shootings.

It's all on video and it's all pretty obvious.

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    During the chase the guy chasing him threw some sort of moltov cocktail type thing towards him.

With the earlier video evidence of the guy's mental state and aggression and the later video evidence of him chasing the guy down and throwing fire bombs at him I wouldn't be surprised if that guy ends up with a good case for all three shootings.

It's all on video and it's all pretty obvious.
    ppl were saying it wasnt a molotov cocktail last time i looked. they said it was some object inside a plastic bag that made it look flaming when it was blowing in the air and with lights shining through the bag. when he was yelling "shoot me ni$$a" he was holding a plastic bag.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

ppl were saying it wasnt a molotov cocktail last time i looked. they said it was some object inside a plastic bag that made it look flaming when it was blowing in the air and with lights shining through the bag. when he was yelling "shoot me ni$$a" he was holding a plastic bag.
    Well then that guy is fukkin dumber than I thought.

First 123