dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    He was unru;y at first but when he went limp...
    He was in a fentanyl induced panic. The cop could have had his knee on Floyd's toe and he would have died, but your own drug induced health issues and fear of going back to jail are not legitimate reasons to be released. Floyd would have suffocated lying on the the back seat of the police car as you can see from the body cam video.

dlowilly

i hope one of you guys get knelt on to death for feeling this way. After he was out cold an ambulance should have been on scene even before that of they suspected drug o.d. These officers acted carelessly
    You used to be a reasonable, cool guy on here but the fake narratives from the left have whipped you into a triggered frenzy. You are their pawn.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    He was in a fentanyl induced panic. The cop could have had his knee on Floyd's toe and he would have died, but your own drug induced health issues and fear of going back to jail are not legitimate reasons to be released. Floyd would have suffocated lying on the the back seat of the police car as you can see from the body cam video.
    say what youre saying is factual, do you think a knee to his neck for 8 plus minutes accelerated that? And is it normal protocol to keep knee to the neck after he is subdued? And what about paramedics when you notice something off? Officers Neglected all of these signs

wikkidinsane

You used to be a reasonable, cool guy on here but the fake narratives from the left have whipped you into a triggered frenzy. You are their pawn.
    this was never left or right for me. Floyd was a republican wasnt he

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Shallow talking points because you can't defend the cops....You have NO idea what state Floyd was in...

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

i hope one of you guys get knelt on to death for feeling this way. After he was out cold an ambulance should have been on scene even before that of they suspected drug o.d. These officers acted carelessly
    I agree they shouldn't have knelt on him for that long but he put himself in that situation and made things worse by not following instructions. Hard to feel sorry for someone like that, i don't care what color they are.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I agree they shouldn't have knelt on him for that long but he put himself in that situation and made things worse by not following instructions. Hard to feel sorry for someone like that, i don't care what color they are.
    " made things worse by not following instructions" So with your analogy, anyone that doesn't follow instructions deserves to have a knee on there neck until they can't breath and they die.....Thats what your saying CHUMP.....WTF is wrong with you...

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    " made things worse by not following instructions" So with your analogy, anyone that doesn't follow instructions deserves to have a knee on there neck until they can't breath and they die.....Thats what your saying CHUMP.....WTF is wrong with you...
    It's really quite simple, listen to officers when they tell you to do something. If you don't, things like this can possibly happen.

#Darwinism

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Think you were smashed into the boards a few too many times playing hockey. CTE is no joke.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

It's really quite simple, listen to officers when they tell you to do something. If you don't, things like this can possibly happen.

#Darwinism
    It’s simple for most with a common sense But not for most colored folks.
    Hell I don’t even disrespect the $11 security guard at work knowing he has the potential to put my job at risk.. just follow the damn rules and should you cross paths be professional and most times everything’s going to be OK.

wikkidinsane

Im on the other side of this. I feel sorry for them no matter what color because they were wrong towards the end that lead to his death

JAKEPEAVY21

Im on the other side of this. I feel sorry for them no matter what color because they were wrong towards the end that lead to his death
    Fair enough. I feel like situations like this can be avoided if someone doesn't act the fool and simply follows orders. If you resist arrest and are not cooperative with police officers, you might get hurt or worse. They ended up using excessive force but Floyd escalated things and who knows what can happen in the heat of the moment. Don't put yourself in these situations..bottom line.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

You left off half the quote, he also said "agree they shouldn't have knelt on him for that long."

AND THE WINNER FOR TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT AND NOT REPORTING THE WHOLE STORY GOES TO...... HOCKEYROCKS!!
    Congrats buddy

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    You left off half the quote, he also said "agree they shouldn't have knelt on him for that long."

AND THE WINNER FOR TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT AND NOT REPORTING THE WHOLE STORY GOES TO...... HOCKEYROCKS!!
    Congrats buddy
    His is probably busy blocking a freeway protesting at the moment.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Honestly, Coronavirus isn't the problem in the US. Fentanyl is the real epidemic. If you mess with that shit, your life expectancy is less than a year.

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Just curious, if Floyd was white or even Asian how upset would you be over this incident? Probably wouldn't lose much sleep over it would you? But you're just another easily DUPED pawn of the media/democrat party.

Anything bad that happens to a black person in this country is racially motivated right? White people are racist scum who could care less about the life of a black person. Ironically it's people who think like you that are by far the most prevalent racists in America right now.
    I truly pity how gullible you are and how warped your view of this country is... try to think for yourself a little bit more.
    Last edited by Wegmine9; 08-07-20 at 02:13 PM.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

These officers acted carelessly
    No doubt they acted carelessly. The question is did they act racistly?

If you ask me, everyone is overlooking the bigger travesty in all this: Men's Lives Matter.

Men are 50% of the population but 96% of those killed by police. A man is 20 times more likely than a woman to be killed by a cop. The way I see it, police should kill less men or better start killing more women because it isn't fair and just. Numbers don't lie.

Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    Just curious, if Floyd was white or even Asian how upset would you be over this incident? Probably wouldn't lose much sleep over it would you?
    He wouldn't be at all upset because he never would have heard about it. it's just not newsworthy as it doesn't fit the narrative.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    He wouldn't be at all upset because he never would have heard about it. it's just not newsworthy as it doesn't fit the narrative.
    I value everyone's life, don't you????

Foxx

I value everyone's life, don't you????
    I figured you for an All Lives Matter kind of guy.

Anyway, that's a bit of loaded question you ask.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Honestly, Coronavirus isn't the problem in the US. Fentanyl is the real epidemic. If you mess with that shit, your life expectancy is less than a year.
    Not to mention all those that didn't even know they were messing with it, a good number of the deaths.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

who at what point when he stop breathing do you let up off the kneel. Straight up murder. Yeh he was unruly at first either he was under influence, anxiety from being shot before etc but at some point when you see him unreponsive you let up.
    The guy was saying that he couldn't breathe from the time the cops got there. The knee on the neck certainly wasn't a good look, but is that what actually killed him? It's obvious there was something else wrong with him.

I still think the cops should be held accountable for something like not treating a possible OD victim the way that they should have, but charging them with 2nd degree murder(many wanted 1st degree) seems like overcharging. Especially now that this video has been leaked out.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    It was never about George Floyd. It was about every person in America being treated differently based on their skin color. You don’t cage people up, threaten with gun violence and expect peace and solidarity. How can you think this was over one person? What about Breonna Taylor? What about all the other people since this happened that have been killed by police for being a different race? What about all the ones from before? That’s total crap. It can’t be over George Floyd, he just happened to be the last straw until serious action was put into place. He may not have been an exemplary person, and made his mistakes. But he didn’t deserve to die. There’s a reason the capital punishment was removed, even that idiot that shot up the church - his death penalty was rescinded. Surely a cop shouldn’t have that power either? Regardless, a change needs to happen and if this is the way it happens (although unfair to the innocent bystanders) then so be it.
    I get what you're saying, but what did the guy do in his life that warranted being buried in a gold casket and paraded all over the country?

Do you think that maybe some of these people that are being treated differently because of their skin color has something to do with an overly aggressive violent behavior that is often seen associated with that skin color? For as bad as some of these police brutality videos are, there are many new videos popping up daily showing very violent and uncivilized behavior which is undoubtedly the reason behind that way the cops are treating minorities.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Youre a bitch. I hope something similar happens to you one day. He was unru;y at first but when he went limp...
    Lol, that's why I got 20 somethings blowing my phone up every night. How's humping that hand going for you?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Kraken's top 15 list of racist bigots is well represented in this thread....Just start a thread with Mr Floyd's name and these lowlifes will kill to get there bias opinions posted....Get a fukken life you dopes...
    The worst of the worst in this thread. This world will be so much better when these old dumb fuxcks die off.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    The worst of the worst in this thread. This world will be so much better when these old dumb fuxcks die off.
    Bro, I do the most disgusting things to your dream girls that you pay $5 a month for their onlyfans. Lol just saying. Sorry.

BrickJames
    Action

Floyd went out like a straight bitch, crying for his mom, pissing himself.

The world is definitely a better place without him.

Cheers to those cops. They will get off and live long happy lives.

I'm happy for them.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Bro, I do the most disgusting things to your dream girls that you pay $5 a month for their onlyfans. Lol just saying. Sorry.
    You’re a virgin

dlowilly

say what youre saying is factual, do you think a knee to his neck for 8 plus minutes accelerated that? And is it normal protocol to keep knee to the neck after he is subdued? And what about paramedics when you notice something off? Officers Neglected all of these signs
    It was not handled perfectly, no doubt, but this is an isolated case out of several millions of arrests every year that was seized upon and hyped by the media to generate a false narrative. Now not only is the narrative created by it false, but the narrative of that arrest looks to be false also.

Did you watch the body cam footage? While handcuffed he was still thrashing around and acting nuts. Wouldn't stay in the police car, falling to the ground, etc.. When I first saw the original video of the knee on the neck I was 99.9 % cops fault. After seeing the body cam footage I'm at about 80% Floyd's fault.

It's really scary the power the media has to twist and turn a narrative these days. They have been pushing propaganda and subtly brainwashing for years but now it's just blatant.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 08-08-20 at 02:19 PM.

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Nice of you to put down your umbrella and laser pointer to take a break from your ANTIFA riots and join us here

Seriously though, that was some alternate reality woketarded shit you just wrote bro
    Antifa? I literally have never done anything close to rioting. I’m for equality though, black white blue jewish. And when there is an oppressed i will stand up for them no matter the consequences. You wanna use the loud mouth behind a computer to try and spit stupidity go for it, but you should take a minute and try to understand where people are coming from before judging and thinking you know their life story. I could bore you with the details but you’ll probably just find a way to twist it into some poor excuse as to why killing and harassing people who look different is okay.

rufflesmuncher

Most of these dopes won't understand your comments and don't realize its they, that are the problem....
    They’re just stuck trying to find a good reason why killing people who look different is okay.

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I get what you're saying, but what did the guy do in his life that warranted being buried in a gold casket and paraded all over the country?

Do you think that maybe some of these people that are being treated differently because of their skin color has something to do with an overly aggressive violent behavior that is often seen associated with that skin color? For as bad as some of these police brutality videos are, there are many new videos popping up daily showing very violent and uncivilized behavior which is undoubtedly the reason behind that way the cops are treating minorities.
    I don’t think HE per say did anything to “deserve” that. But we as a race (the human race, I’m considered white but of Spanish descent - which shouldn’t mean anything) we out to give more respect for people. In my opinion i think due to how he was treated and how he begged for his life, people tried to show him as a king and a man with great valor. Although he made great mistakes in his life, I don’t think he deserved what he got and he should be remembered as a man with great distinction for having endured what he endured. Our past doesn’t determine who we are, why should that be his legacy? I’ve made mistakes.. we all have.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

penetrate these two pussies. I use to be a fan. Now they are pimping the conservative community. Listen to their shit 5 years ago, you see how they switched up because of money. They dont believe half the shit they are saying. They are just hoes for the money.
    They make plenty of sense to me and their 999K subscribers. You won't see the opposite of them making common sense successful videos.

Sorry bro, I know you're in a lot of emotional pain.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

The Minnesota Rioters are suiting up and will take the field shortly.

Ex-officer charged in George Floyd's death freed on $1M bond

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The former Minneapolis police officer charged with murder in the death of George Floyd posted bail Wednesday and was released from prison, leading Minnesota’s governor to activate the National Guard to help keep the peace in the event of protests.

According to court documents, Derek Chauvin posted a $1 million bond and was released from the state’s facility in Oak Park Heights, where he had been detained. Hennepin County jail records show he was released shortly before 11:30 a.m.

https://apnews.com/article/police-th...de0794434c5730

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22870

the savage killed himself & the socialist made him a martyr & saint. he is burning in HELL

First 1234 Last