jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

KVB you think too much No it’s not you it’s your wife she has brainwashed you and put things in your head and I met the girl she’s definitely a nut I could see it in her eyes.

I have mentioned this before I have seen her tugging you at a past bash and saying your car is on fire in lot just to get you to leave .

Every time she hears a bang she’s the type it’s a gun battle outside But in reality all it was was fireworks or someone doing some construction work

Yes she’s one of those God bless you and your family

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Yes , my 17 yr old starts in two weeks .
    No concerns since kids have been around each other for months even with mandates .

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    KVB you think too much No it’s not you it’s your wife she has brainwashed you and put things in your head and I met the girl she’s definitely a nut I could see it in her eyes.

I have mentioned this before I have seen her tugging you at a past bash and saying your car is on fire in lot just to get you to leave .

Every time she hears a bang she’s the type it’s a gun battle outside But in reality all it was was fireworks or someone doing some construction work

Hopefully tonight when I'm ballz deep she'll hear a bang and clench up real tight then.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Karen Von Brauchitz did not come across that way to me.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Wait, Auto Donk just hacked my account.

He only got one sentence in before they cut him off.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Karen...
    Could you imagine being married to a "Karen"?

It's like you'd have to back her play, no matter how crazy.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Could you imagine being married to a "Karen"?

It's like you'd have to back her play, no matter how crazy.

Hahahaha.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

What if my wife, after 20 years of great marriage, just turns into a "swimming pool becky" or "parking lot karen" every time we go out.

What would I do? What could I do?

lakerboy

What if my wife, after 20 years of great marriage, just turns into a "swimming pool becky" or "parking lot karen" every time we go out.

What would I do? What could I do?

Your wife is a wonderful lady. You don't have to worry bud.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 917

Luckily, my kids aren’t old enough to start school yet but we will have some type of in home program to keep them occupied. Crazy times. Why risk it if you don’t have to?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Will they be requiring masks for kids?

I have not been following the news.

If so, I can't imagine that would be enjoyable for them.

And probably not too safe.

I would homeschool. I always thought home schooled kids, even though I only knew of 1 of them growing up, were smarter. Maybe just how they're portrayed on TV. But seems like they would lack some social skills, so that's the trade off, along with the fun stuff every kid does in school depending on grade level.

In the grand scheme, a semester or two off or whatever from the educational system is not going to make or break your children. Bigger things to worry about than that to be honest.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    ...In the grand scheme, a semester or two off or whatever from the educational system is not going to make or break your children. Bigger things to worry about than that to be honest.
    Agreed. We have to look around and have some perspective. There is no hard fast rule because situations are different in different parts of the country.

America will perservere, you can bet on it, no really, you can bet on it in the stock market...lol.

Seriously though, the sacrifices so far aren't much.

At least when it comes to the kids and school.

When it comes to personal small businesses, yikes though. It's been very tough.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13887

Wife stays home. Our youngest was going to start kindergarten but we are not sending him until next year hoping school will be normal by then. Our oldest we are going to keep home too because once a student, teacher, faculty member gets it the school will be shut right back down.

It's going to be a disaster. If we did send him they don't leave the classroom. Teachers rotate, eat lunch in the classroom, no gym, no recess. What's the point?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Wife stays home. Our youngest was going to start kindergarten but we are not sending him until next year hoping school will be normal by then. Our oldest we are going to keep home too because once a student, teacher, faculty member gets it the school will be shut right back down.

It's going to be a disaster. If we did send him they don't leave the classroom. Teachers rotate, eat lunch in the classroom, no gym, no recess. What's the point?
    Curiously, are all your schools starting up normally? If so, are they creating an option for curriculum at home or are you pulling them from school and doing it independantly?

Here, they outright cancelled on campus classes. So we have them at home but with the expectation that they open up campus at some poitn when numbers are trending downward or drop a bunch.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Lets see, let him hang out at home with his friends coming at all times of the day or night with their girlfriends to hide the fact that they are drinking, and probably pounding ass (at least I hope he is pounding some of that girl ass and not the dudes who also show up with girlfriends, not that there is anything wrong with that). Or, do all that stuff while also going to school for his final year while working, where he is introduced to everybody in the grocery store that he has worked about 30 hours a week since this whole thing started, and probably has been exposed already to the kung flu. Yeah, get his ass back in school so that he can move on with his life. This learn at home B.S. is just that. Sure he'll log on and get his assignments and do them, but he'll just do it with the help of his friends and fancy thinking box we call a phone. He needs some structure now, thankfully he is working. Actually he is the only one working right now.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13887

Curiously, are all your schools starting up normally? If so, are they creating an option for curriculum at home or are you pulling them from school and doing it independantly?

Here, they outright cancelled on campus classes. So we have them at home but with the expectation that they open up campus at some poitn when numbers are trending downward or drop a bunch.
    Teachers are pissed and don't want to go back to the schools and want to stay home.

They have everything set up for online so if they need to go 100% online every student will be set no matter what. They will even provide laptops and internet to those who need. I think like one child didn't have a laptop or internet last year out of the whole school.

Our numbers in CT are rock bottom but still with 1-2 new cases a day in the area if one of them goes to/works at the schools they have no choice but to close them again.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

First day back to school at a High School in Georgia

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 446

Unbelievable that high school

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1249

In Georgia masks are mandatory on buses but optional inside the school..

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Wow. Back to school first week of August. Seems early.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13324

Daggles is the Wooderson of SBR

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

The girl that took this picture got suspended.

Wtf???

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Daggles is the Wooderson of SBR

First 12