1. #71
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 24,427
    Betpoints: 232

    First time I've ever been called a racist. On the bright side, I'm glad I got some type of attention to make somebody's list around here.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  2. #72
    Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-16
    Posts: 345
    Betpoints: 1709

    Trump put a bounty out on his own troops! How do you boys (specially Jibby ) defend that ? Your guys time is over, I donít have a side. I support the troops, family served has yours? Only chime back if your blood and tears have been shed for this country. I am Latino bring it ignorant bastards!!!

  3. #73
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 8,296
    Betpoints: 2131

    I'm an equal opportunity hater, I'll beat the sht out of whoever don't care about skin color. Except for Joe fool aka blowjoe aka blowjob. That guy is the worst, definitely biased in my hate for that fool
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #74
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,084
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I'm an equal opportunity hater, I'll beat the sht out of whoever don't care about skin color. Except for Joe fool aka blowjoe aka blowjob. That guy is the worst, definitely biased in my hate for that fool
    Level, man.

  5. #75
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 8,296
    Betpoints: 2131

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Level, man.
    I'm just having some fun, same as you
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  6. #76
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,084
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I'm just having some fun, same as you
    Always sunny on your side of the street, mine too. Nicest poster with a stash.

  7. #77
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 17,391
    Betpoints: 4327

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    You start this thread calling people out, but you personally might be racist, but youíre not quite sure yet? That made me laugh!

    At least youíre honest about it.....
    He is by far, the biggest racist in here. He would never survive if he ran his mouth in my town. There is a special place in hell for people like him. Hopefully, he will be occupying that place very soon.

  8. #78
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 17,391
    Betpoints: 4327

    Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    Trump put a bounty out on his own troops! How do you boys (specially Jibby ) defend that ? Your guys time is over, I don’t have a side. I support the troops, family served has yours? Only chime back if your blood and tears have been shed for this country. I am Latino bring it ignorant bastards!!!
    First, I am a Vet, and I think you family for their service. Next, you are one dumb idiot Apparently you have NOT served, so you can shove it up your worthless tail. You want to bring it on, do it. Do it here and you are one dead S.O.B.

  9. #79
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,084
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    He is by far, the biggest racist in here. He would never survive if he ran his mouth in my town. There is a special place in hell for people like him. Hopefully, he will be occupying that place very soon.
    Ewe mayor for life? GFYS daddy.

  10. #80
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 4,997
    Betpoints: 13668

    Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    Trump put a bounty out on his own troops! How do you boys (specially Jibby ) defend that ? Your guys time is over, I donít have a side. I support the troops, family served has yours? Only chime back if your blood and tears have been shed for this country. I am Latino bring it ignorant bastards!!!
    I see Americans have 2 choices with this issue: #1. they can side with the U.S. Intelligent Agencies and the U.S. Military. Or #2. they can side with the Russian Bounty Hunter and his lying azz buddy, Sleazebag Don. Careful Sleazebag, 4 months to election, you have no wiggle room, your dishonesty and trying to BS Americans will not work. Come clean CHUMP or watch your poll numbers fall deeper..

  11. #81
    Auto Donk
    only vitturd is a bigger puss than Joe!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 36,805

    Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    Trump put a bounty out on his own troops! How do you boys (specially Jibby ) defend that ? Your guys time is over, I don’t have a side. I support the troops, family served has yours? Only chime back if your blood and tears have been shed for this country. I am Latino bring it ignorant bastards!!!
    coma mierda y muere

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #82
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 6,491
    Betpoints: 9538

    Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    The racism police have been building up to this for years, but is it now official that racism is the absolute worst crime that one can be accused of?
    It's been that way for a number of years, resulting in absolute stink pot. Plays to the worst that humans have to offer.

  13. #83
    Auto Donk
    only vitturd is a bigger puss than Joe!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 36,805

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I agree with all of that. Especially the part in big bold letters. You are one of the only people I know who has some

    type of "power" but yet you don't immediately use your "power" as soon as you get mad at somebody.

    Most of the others on here with "power" get mad at somebody, the FIRST thing they think of is ban ban ban,

    24 hour time out, infraction! Whether the person even deserves it or not, they CAN'T resist wielding their little power!

    "I'm mad at such & such poster so I am going to use the tiny little power I have against that person and ban them."
    You don't do that immediately. And that is the best compliment I could give any employee on here.
    something tells me this asshole joe fool was subliminally inserting the term "kahk" for the term "power" in his mind as he typed this rambling bullshit, because with the substitution the bullshit applies to him and his tiny gherkin........

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #84
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,615
    Betpoints: 2700

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    You start this thread calling people out, but you personally might be racist, but you’re not quite sure yet? That made me laugh!

    At least you’re honest about it.....
    I think we all have a some racist qualities about us, whether its irrational fear of a different race, subconsciously treating them different, etc...

    Im just acknowledging I have my imperfections but I try to be aware of them and do my best to overcome them. The guys on the top of the list wear a racist badge proudly on their sleeve. Best part is the guys at the top that actually deny being racists Cmon pigs

    At least GritsNGravy owns his, that mfer is MalcolmX reincarnate

  15. #85
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,538

    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I'm an equal opportunity hater, I'll beat the sht out of whoever don't care about skin color. Except for Joe fool aka blowjoe aka blowjob. That guy is the worst, definitely biased in my hate for that fool
    LOL Well I am none of those screen names but I'm sure you do "hate" me too for some reason.

    If I only knew why you hated some stranger (me) on a sports chat site,

    then I'd try to resolve it with you. But you are too damn stupid to give up on it.

    Let me guess, You trolled some of my posts, then you ran your mouth to me out of the blue under a few of my posts

    for no reason (prob several times) and then when I replied, my reply back to you

    was so cutting and humiliating, that you totally forgot that you started it and instead began to hate me! LOL


    If you are one of those that get angry at me for my replies to what YOU started,

    Then you will just have to join that club with the other few whining idiots in that small group!


    Because I don't apologize for being able to cut you down and humiliate you 10 times better than you after you start it!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 06-29-20 at 04:23 PM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  16. #86
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,538

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    something tells me this asshole joe fool was subliminally inserting the term "kahk" for the term "power" in his mind as he typed this rambling bullshit, because with the substitution the bullshit applies to him and his tiny gherkin........
    LOL and the idiot Auto-Donk dumb-ass posts again. This time showing us all the definition of the word "hypocrite."

    All this idiot does is post stupid rambling lies about sex escapades ad nauseum. (There are AT LEAST two of the longest

    dumbest lying posts from this drugged out idiot about sex crap that SBR has ever seen on this thread alone!!)

    But yet all his drugged out mind can think of to do is bash me and say my short post is "Rambling bullshit" LOL


    Thanks for the hypocritical idiocy you drugged out imbecile.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  17. #87
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 8,296
    Betpoints: 2131

    Racist or not grits n gravy posts some hilarious stuff. I don't see color I only see hate and he's gifted as hell in that dept
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  18. #88
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 8,485
    Betpoints: 11436

    Blowjob has a thread in the saloon where he brags about spending quarantine in his parents' garage casting molds of homemade butt plugs that look like Snoopy. I would provide a link but I don't wanna give him undeserved attention.

  19. #89
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 9,941
    Betpoints: 14611

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think we all have a some racist qualities about us, whether its irrational fear of a different race, subconsciously treating them different, etc...

    Im just acknowledging I have my imperfections but I try to be aware of them and do my best to overcome them. The guys on the top of the list wear a racist badge proudly on their sleeve. Best part is the guys at the top that actually deny being racists Cmon pigs

    At least GritsNGravy owns his, that mfer is MalcolmX reincarnate
    Let me guess, the Greek and Egyptian Empires were "black" too, right? Oh yeah, I forgot the funniest one of them all, Muhammad was a white guy with black slaves, lol (that one is actually true)

  20. #90
    gauchojake
    President God
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 23,740
    Betpoints: 1508

    Bias and racism are two different things. Most people are not inherently racist but they have bias. This bias tends to lead people to generalize when they spout off their opinions at SBR or Facebook or wherever. It then comes off as racist and tone deaf even if they are not in their heart racist.

    Everyone does this, it’s human nature. Some people are just self aware and have empathy for those who might take offense to their perceived racist opinions and refrain from posting that shit.

    Except jobby that guy is racist as fukk.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  21. #91
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 9,941
    Betpoints: 14611

    gaucho, it's better to say prejudiced

    and yes, there are reasons to be prejudiced, good ones in fact = survival

    All people are prejudiced, for that very reason. Jesse Jackson was quoted as saying as much.

    The other thing is that people aren't equal, so it's funny to also say that groups would be "equal" whatever that means. Equality has never existed, except "under the law" and in some people's religions as human dignity or the specialness of human persons (christianity). It's just a stupid political buzzword that laments equality of outcomes and is so obviously not true, and everyone knows it --- which is why those that use it have to utilize it to jockey for shortcomings, things they can't earn normally, so they have to use power via guilt.

    The term racism doesn't even have meaning anymore it has been so co-opted. At this point they are even trying to tell people they are "unconsciously" XYZ, the power moves are so stupid. Of course, when a side does this, it is demon possessed, and it never ends well for them, with a lot of collateral damage on innocents everywhere, all along the way.
    Last edited by StackinGreen; 06-29-20 at 09:41 PM.

  22. #92
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,084
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    I see Americans have 2 choices with this issue: #1. they can side with the U.S. Intelligent Agencies and the U.S. Military. Or #2. they can side with the Russian Bounty Hunter and his lying azz buddy, Sleazebag Don. Careful Sleazebag, 4 months to election, you have no wiggle room, your dishonesty and trying to BS Americans will not work. Come clean CHUMP or watch your poll numbers fall deeper..
    GED Rudy choose #2,lesser of 2 molesters. Keep brushing up on your Russian, GED Rudy.

  23. #93
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,084
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Racist or not grits n gravy posts some hilarious stuff. I don't see color I only see hate and he's gifted as hell in that dept
    LEVEL, Man.

  24. #94
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 1,864
    Betpoints: 620

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Blowjob has a thread in the saloon where he brags about spending quarantine in his parents' garage casting molds of homemade butt plugs that look like Snoopy. I would provide a link but I don't wanna give him undeserved attention.
    LOL who is blowjob?

  25. #95
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 8,485
    Betpoints: 11436

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    LOL who is blowjob?
    JoeCool20

    He used to post under the handle Blowjoe2020, aka Blowjob, but was buried in epic fashion so he figured he'd abort that account and return with a slight tweak of the screen name and a different Snoopy avatar.

    He then tried claiming the old account was his identical twin brother who passed away. Yes, he actually pushed that forth as an alibi and thought no one would raise an eyebrow. I mean I could barely type that out with a straight face, I have no idea how he figured that might pass the smell test.

    Blowjob is basically a chimpanzee with the manual dexterity to type, and SBR is worse off because of it.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 06-30-20 at 12:22 AM.

  26. #96
    cincinnatikid513
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 28,375
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    First, I am a Vet, and I think you family for their service. Next, you are one dumb idiot Apparently you have NOT served, so you can shove it up your worthless tail. You want to bring it on, do it. Do it here and you are one dead S.O.B.
    love how thie guy threatens to kill everybody but doesn't get banned
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  27. #97
    cincinnatikid513
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 28,375
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    LOL who is blowjob?
    that's his twin brother bro he died show some respect
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  28. #98
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,084
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Bias and racism are two different things. Most people are not inherently racist but they have bias. This bias tends to lead people to generalize when they spout off their opinions at SBR or Facebook or wherever. It then comes off as racist and tone deaf even if they are not in their heart racist.

    Everyone does this, it’s human nature. Some people are just self aware and have empathy for those who might take offense to their perceived racist opinions and refrain from posting that shit.

    Except jobby that guy is racist as fukk.
    KKK Christian.

  29. #99
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,084
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    love how thie guy threatens to kill everybody but doesn't get banned
    Daddy has negatives on some SBR Mod. My theory. Small minded/mther fkr that daddy.

  30. #100
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,538

    OMG it seems to be all about me again as soon as I post. This is to shari91 I am up at the casino in North Carolina I ran out of money but I had a bunch in bt/c. I sent all my Bitcoin in and bet it all on one hand while I was in the room of my of this casino I won. but I wasn't even yet so I bet it all again. I won again. LOL I went to a physical casino and ended up needing to play on an online casino to win. You know where I am Sherry this is my phone and this is one of the casinos in North Carolina. I'll argue with the chumps later. I lost all my money but I had money in Bitcoin and I sent it off and won my money back. All you chumps can suck a giant dick.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  31. #101
    juicername
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 4,541
    Betpoints: 2073

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    OMG it seems to be all about me again as soon as I post. This is to shari91 I am up at the casino in North Carolina I ran out of money but I had a bunch in bt/c. I sent all my Bitcoin in and bet it all on one hand while I was in the room of my of this casino I won. but I wasn't even yet so I bet it all again. I won again. LOL I went to a physical casino and ended up needing to play on an online casino to win. You know where I am Sherry this is my phone and this is one of the casinos in North Carolina. I'll argue with the chumps later. I lost all my money but I had money in Bitcoin and I sent it off and won my money back. All you chumps can suck a giant dick.
    You ran out of money then gave a man a blowjob for bitcoin in the room and now consider yourself even? Good for you man.

  32. #102
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,084
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL and the idiot Auto-Donk dumb-ass posts again. This time showing us all the definition of the word "hypocrite."

    All this idiot does is post stupid rambling lies about sex escapades ad nauseum. (There are AT LEAST two of the longest

    dumbest lying posts from this drugged out idiot about sex crap that SBR has ever seen on this thread alone!!)

    But yet all his drugged out mind can think of to do is bash me and say my short post is "Rambling bullshit" LOL


    Thanks for the hypocritical idiocy you drugged out imbecile.
    Some things will never change, The Southern Plans' #1 Man. Donk/hehefest 2024, coming to kick liberal ass. Pick a banner boyz? Confederate cloth a little less offensive. every weekend I hope .BOL

  33. #103
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 8,296
    Betpoints: 2131

    Looks like chargers 4222 just outed goat as a racist and homophobe. Someone can provide the link
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  34. #104
    chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-16-10
    Posts: 4,209
    Betpoints: 3633

    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Looks like chargers 4222 just outed goat as a racist and homophobe. Someone can provide the link
    Countless other examples, I don't have time to post them all. Here are just a few more:












  35. #105
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,538

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    that's his twin brother bro he died show some respect
    Man I truly appreciate that. Some people on here have no respect. And they are a detriment to the whole site.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


First 1234 Last
Top