thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tara Read's Claim is Likely Part True and Part False

If you take the time to research Tara Reade's claim I think it's fairly obvious which parts are likely true and which parts are likely false.

Reade worked for Biden in the early 90s and claims that he sexually harassed and sexually assaulted her when she was working for him in 1993.

Parts of her claim are credible and parts are not.

She told multiple people including her mom that she was having issues with Biden, and that's why her mom called Larry King Live in 1993. She also stopped working for Biden nearly a month after the said incident and their are many people who report that Reade told them she was having issues with Biden when she was working for him, Biden is a piece of shit and he did likely sexually harass Reade, their is no other explanation for her mom's call to Larry King live.

I don't believe Biden sexually assaulted Reade though. Reade has tweeted support for Biden, including on women's issues for years after the alleged assault. Read's mom also called Larry King to say her daughter was having an issue with a Senator, her mom's tone was very casual, and no one would call in to say someone was having an issue if they were assaulted, that would be more than an issue obviously.

Also, Reade claims she filed a complaint about Biden over the alleged assault in 1993 but their was never any police report or subsequent investigation until Reade recently field a police report about a year ago. This is inconsistent with Reade's claim that the complaint she filed was over sexual assault. If Reade had filed a claim alleging a serious crime the claim would have likely been referred to the DC Police or the FBI for a criminal investigation, the Senate does not investigate crimes, that's what the FBI and police departments are for. Reade also received a lot of money recently that kept her from having to file bankruptcy and has never alleged sexual assault against Biden until recently despite commenting on Biden for nearly 25 years. Reade was likely sexually harrassed by Biden and then paid to say she was sexually assaulted once it was clear Biden would be the nominee. The tone of her mom's call and the fact that their was never any referral for a criminal investigation despite her claim she filed a report suggests Reade was not the victim of a serious crime. It doesn't make sense she would compliment Biden for his work, including his work on womens rights issues if she was sexually assaulted either.

Biden's interview with MSNBC was interesting, hew as careful to distinguish between sexual harassment and sexual assault, almost admitting that he understands why Reade felt she was sexually harassed by Biden when working for him in the 90s.

The democrats, including Biden pushed the absurd allegations of people like Blasey Ford with far less evidence than Reade, and Biden can't admit anything, including sexual harassment, because it gives Reade credibility, so it would be interesting to see what happens here.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Different times chit happened. Using it decades later to ruin a person is bullchit. Maybe it did hurt, maybe it's real, maybe therapy should have worked. Lot of maybes with this stuff. Facts are what the judicial system is supposed to work with. Prove the chit unequivocally or go back to therapy. Republican or Democrat.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6249

I thought it was Tara Reid that made the allegation lol

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

interesting take.

i think biden is definitely a harasser. he even realizes that himself with his comments now.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

I believe without a doubt Biden is a creep who will take whatever leeway he can get when around women and push the boundaries (i.e. Getting a little handsy, sniffing the hair, etc.). So when she said he harassed her while she was a staffer, I do believe that he said or did things that made her uncomfortable.

Do I think he cornered the woman and forced himself on her? Doubt it, but if more evidence came out I wouldn't be shocked. He gives me more of the vibe he'll take a mile when given an inch, but run away if she fought back. I.e. If he put his hand on her leg, he'd keep going even if she was visibly uncomfortable or expressed it meekly, but didn't do much else to resist where a normal guy could tell she didn't want it. But if she instead b**** slapped him and said GTF off me, he'd run away with his tail between his legs.

With that said, I'm not going to rush to defend the guy in terms of whether he actually "assaulted her" considering he said women should be believed during the Kavanaugh hearings and the Dems could use a taste of their own medicine. The higher the horse you ride in on, the greater the fall.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 05-03-20 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Clarity

cybersharp
    Update your status
    cybersharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Just another pathetic, lyin' ho, bought and paid for by the Democrats.

Nothing to see here. Move along...

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Yesterday Reade cancelled her appearance on the Trump News Network. Why? Who knows. Maybe her lies were catching up to her. She's admitted now there was nothing in her complaint about sexual misconduct or rape. No one even knows if there was even a complaint. She has admitted she never kept a copy. Why didn't she. Was it because Joe never touched her? Her so called friends have changed there stories so many times. No credibility there. Ms Reade needs to apologize to Joe Biden, call off her wolves, get lost for awhile before her life is totally destroyed on social media and ends up like the "I'm Not a Witch Girl." jmo.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Yesterday Reade cancelled her appearance on the Trump News Network. Why? Who knows. Maybe her lies were catching up to her. She's admitted now there was nothing in her complaint about sexual misconduct or rape. No one even knows if there was even a complaint. She has admitted she never kept a copy. Why didn't she. Was it because Joe never touched her? Her so called friends have changed there stories so many times. No credibility there. Ms Reade needs to apologize to Joe Biden, call off her wolves, get lost for awhile before her life is totally destroyed on social media and ends up like the "I'm Not a Witch Girl." jmo.
    You mean like Christine Blasey Ford did