Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Trump is not the President we deserve , he’s the President we have

I’ve tried to see the good side of him , but man ... if anything , he is not a leader

a leader can’t be so vain and power hungry .

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Trump is not the President we deserve , he’s the President we have

I’ve tried to see the good side of him , but man ... if anything , he is not a leader

a leader can’t be so vain and power hungry .
    He’s extremely dangerous as are his supporters. He must be voted out. 4 more years and nobody will be left. He’s mentally unstable.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2887

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    He’s extremely dangerous as are his supporters. He must be voted out. 4 more years and nobody will be left. He’s mentally unstable.
    Your screen name should be bitterd , Hillary lost its over. Biden will lose its over again. The only question is how you move forward

firstclass

Fight may not happen. vitterd will not submit video . Maybe he is 5 ft 2 and 400 lbs.

There is a real strong chance he is not the person or size he says he is.

My guess he is all talk ,and Autodonk called him out and now he is avoiding the easy terms .

Moving forward vitterd should post video ,or admit he is not up to the challenge presented.

Its that simple .

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Fight may not happen. vitterd will not submit video . Maybe he is 5 ft 2 and 400 lbs.

There is a real strong chance he is not the person or size he says he is.

My guess he is all talk ,and Autodonk called him out and now he is avoiding the easy terms .

Moving forward vitterd should post video ,or admit he is not up to the challenge presented.

Its that simple .
    I gave the option to see for yourself. All you gotta do is pm me your cell. I will send you whatever you ask for and you can verify it yourself without any need to post it here. Looks like you have a problem doing that. What you scared of?

vitterd

Your screen name should be bitterd , Hillary lost its over. Biden will lose its over again. The only question is how you move forward
    Trump is getting smashed in November. It won’t even be close. Who cares about Hillary but you trumpy bears.

firstclass

I gave the option to see for yourself. All you gotta do is pm me your cell. I will send you whatever you ask for and you can verify it yourself without any need to post it here. Looks like you have a problem doing that. What you scared of?
    I am not giving my cell number out .. A picture is easy to post .

vitterd

I am not giving my cell number out .. A picture is easy to post .
    Hahahaha. So you want all my info and picture posted....if I don’t Im a fake but you won’t privately exchange cell numbers? Maybe next time you should not accuse others of being scared and avoiding things. My pictures and video were sent to dustyy and offered directly to you. Too bad if that’s not enough for you. I’m certainly not gonna ask my wife to take a picture of my back to post at sbr.

firstclass

Simple request ,this isn't about me ,Stop trying to throw a wrench in to it.

Can we skip the talking points. Autodonk has supplied everything requested to set lines and have the fight made official.

Post a video ,as I said it can be your back to,so not showing face, Seems to be a big issue for you with zero exposure .

Either finish the stats . Or say your out.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4517

If you can see it from the front, wait till you see it from the back..back...back...back

vitterd

Simple request ,this isn't about me ,Stop trying to throw a wrench in to it.

Can we skip the talking points. Autodonk has supplied everything requested to set lines and have the fight made official.

Post a video ,as I said it can be your back to,so not showing face, Seems to be a big issue for you with zero exposure .

Either finish the stats . Or say your out.
    I’m in for the fight. Your stats and you have nothing to do with this. You went tough guy and tried to call me out.....I gave the option to see for yourself and you ran away.

firstclass

I’m in for the fight. Your stats and you have nothing to do with this. You went tough guy and tried to call me out.....I gave the option to see for yourself and you ran away.
    lol I think you already have your hands full , I never ever run away.

Provide the video or pic from back. Simple ,,,Or ask Donk to forgive you and put your tail between your legs and run off

First ... 2345