Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

MEANWHILE, in IRAN....... and France!

Shit's gotten so bad now their killing themselves drinking all kinds of shit they heard will kill the coronavirus....

toxic methanol took out 300 camel jocks just yesterday.....

experts everywhere strongly opine that iran is far worse than they're letting on......

what a f'n surprise....

and in France, pussyboi macron has called in the military for a "military response"....

I guess this means coronavirus will obtain a full surrender from France in about two weeks.......

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

your boy djt is waving the white flag and handing it off to governors...wtf is the difference?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

watch out for naw lens

gonna get real bad texas should close the border w louisana

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    watch out for naw lens

gonna get real bad texas should close the border w louisana
    governor ordered those fuks quarantined upon arrival, but i'd have shut down I - 10 at this point.... line up some of those tanks headed toward austin on the sabine river bridge..... blow the fukkin' thing up if they bum rush it.......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    your boy djt is waving the white flag and handing it off to governors...wtf is the difference?
    the greedy ass governors of ny, mich, nj and wash suddenly want taxpayers from all over the nation to pay for their pathetic governance....

f'n fredo in ny blew all kinds of tax money on stupid fukkin' shit like light bulb plants and other failed ventures instead of buying ventilators and other critical medical supplies back in 2015 when the fukkin' state told him they'd be fukked if he didn't and a pandemic broke out....

fukker is like the dumbass pigs in the three little pigs..... at this point, there's not enough tax payer money on hand to pay off all the fukkin' shit that these bitches are whining about....

give em what you can, then, in the words of dr fauci, "LET IT RIP"......

We know it doesn't kill enough people as it is to put a dent in the population, so quit f'n worrying about the shit.... we shouldve "obama'd" this shit in the first place: ignore it, declare an emergency six months from now, and have the press praise him like they did the f'n idiot obama back in 09..... oh wait, those msm fuksticks could never, ever do that........