Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

For me it's Smashing Pumpkins. Their sound spans so many genres and effortlessly transitions from hard/heavy on one number, to soft/celestial on the next, sometimes within the same song. People knock Billy's voice but I think it's quite emotive and suits the songs perfectly. Plus Jimmy Chamberlin is one of the greatest ever behind the kit. I'm not necessarily a big fan of the newer stuff, but they were a force of nature in the 90's.

Last edited by Eddy Munny; 03-27-20 at 06:00 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Siamese Dream!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Siamese Dream!
    Around the time I was in jr. high a friend of mine owed me money from losing bets we'd made on basketball games played in the driveway (yes I started gambling early). He couldn't afford to pay me so he let me pick out two albums from his old man's CD collection. I picked Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness (this was a double disc so I figured it was a savvy business move lol). I fell in love with those albums and never looked back.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29821

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Saw them open up for my favorite band in 1989 on the Operation: Mindcrime/ ...And Justice For All tour. Best concert I've ever been to.

Saw a show from the same tour. The Operation: Mindcrime show was incredible and Queensryche's performance was way above my expectations. The movie playing along with their setlist was pure genius.

First 12