Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

So, YOU wanna be a rock star...... not so fast.... fav nirvana performance in dallas!

it's not all a bed of roses, bed of naked women, and platters of cocaine held by naked women with roses in their hair....

we've all heard this ac/dc tune and answered "hell yeah!!!!"

but maybe it's not all glory, copious quantities of jack daniels, blow and pussy, and piles of money........

kurt cobain found that out first hand when he did his usual crowd surf mid performance during love buzz (it starts getting interesting around 2:15 of the video):

this occurred approximately one month after nevermind was released, and just as nirvana was about to take off.... playing a dive called "Trees" in deep ellum in dallas.....

who was right, who was wrong??? kurt brings he guitar the bouncer's head only after the bouncer pushed him back into the crowd and pulled his hair.... but, having taken several shots to the head hard enough to gash your forehead open with the butt end of a fender, would you have done what the bouncer did......?

Auto Donk

ac/dc had a song for everything, and answered their own question, notably on the very same album:

Auto Donk

damn, rock star gets attacked on stage and not one comment......

cv must really be fukkin' with people.... attack is at 2:15 and thereafter in vid........