Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

TIME TO GET SERIOUS: CORONA PEOPLE FROM The NORTH EAST/WEST COAST:

Stay the fuk outta Texas....

reports of you carpet baggin' mother fukkers running from your shithole corona-infested states like the pussies you are, heading to the south.....

we're about to close our fukkin' boarder, and keep you mother fukkers that have a reason to come in under quarantine for 30 days in prison-like conditions.....

CoronaPeople won't bode well here....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

0 words.......

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I don't want to go to that barren wasteland.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

No need to worry about this Donk as the brothas seem to be immune. You would think the opposite as the sickle cell itself destroys them.. you can continue on throwing those BBC parties for the BBW wifey

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Stay the fuk outta Texas....

reports of you carpet baggin' mother fukkers running from your shithole corona-infested states like the pussies you are, heading to the south.....

we're about to close our fukkin' boarder, and keep you mother fukkers that have a reason to come in under quarantine for 30 days in prison-like conditions.....

CoronaPeople won't bode well here....
    Proof the virus also attacks the brain.^^^^

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

don't worry, not leaving my parents alone at this time

i hope texas does not get as bad as nyc

Auto Donk

texas legislature just introduced a bill to brand a big "NY", "NJ", "CN" or "CA" on the foreheads of all individuals coming to Texas during the next 75 days......

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

New Orleans is on track to become the next coronavirus epicenter in the United States, dimming hopes that less densely populated and warmer-climate cities would escape the worst of the pandemic, and that summer months could see it wane

Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 03-28-20 at 04:19 PM.

Easy-Rider 66

The plight of New Orleans - with the world's highest growth rate in coronavirus cases - also raises fears that the city may become a powerful catalyst in spreading the virus across the south of the country. Authorities have warned the number of cases in New Orleans could overwhelm its hospitals by April 4.

Easy-Rider 66

What to watch for: The news out of New Orleans does not bode well for Houston, Texas, the fourth-largest city in the U.S., which has already seen a surge of confirmed cases across its metro area. Similarly hot, humid and relatively spaced-out like New Orleans, there were hopes that Houston could manage to avoid the worst of the pandemic. Hotez said New Orleans could kickstart a chain reaction for the rest of the American south, where nearly half of all Americans without health insurance live.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Wonder if the NOLA bump is from Mardi Gras

Florida making everybody from NY that arrives quarantined for 30 days lol

Cant blame him...can't shut state down because some selfish NY trash wants to get away from their cesspool

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Cant blame him...can't shut state down because some selfish NY trash wants to get away from their cesspool
    Tangent: A key factor of why coronavirus has hit New Orleans so hard may be the same reason why the city is known all over the world: Mardi Gras, the celebration before Ash Tuesday that brings millions of people to party in the streets. This year, Fat Tuesday fell on Feb. 25, which was after the coronavirus was introduced to the U.S. but before officials put the public on high alert. Mardi Gras was “the perfect storm,” to spread coronavirus, Rebekah Gee, who leads the health care services division at Louisiana State University, told Reuters.
    “So New Orleans had its normal level of celebration, which involved people congregating in large crowds and some 1.4 million tourists,” Gee told Reuters. “We shared drink cups. We shared each other’s space in the crowds. We shared floats where we were throwing not just beads, but probably coronavirus off

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Texas is top 5 for Corona but nothing is like NYC and NY
    NYC is a 8 million player toilet one on top of each other virus or not it's a great breeding ground for any germ.

pologq

i live here. NYC is a cesspool for all nationalities and tourists. virus has been here for months. even cuomo admits it.

i just hope other states see where we are at now and plan so they can be prepared. it is coming. we might be the first but its coming to others, NOLA being an example.

NJ is hitting where we were 10 days ago. They are starting to reach panic level we were at. Scary shit.

Auto Donk

with people like fataass briana keilar pumping out sensationalistic "the world is ending!!! (and it's all trump's fault); it's apocolyptic in nyc!!!!" fake news all damn day, it's easy to see why full scale panic is setting in....

may cnn and every host who's pimped out this sensationalism burn in hell for their harm and fear caused to our nation..... zucker should be brought before a firing squad.....

I'd gladly fire the "live" weapon -- no blanks -- and proudly sleep like a baby each night after having blown his fukkin' head off.....

all the trolling b.s. aside, any of you in the tri-state area, and in cali, keep your asses safe.... and while cnn tells you all day hydroxychloraquine doesn't work, THERE'S A REASON PHYSICIANS ALL OVER THE STATES ARE ORDERING IT --- NOT FOR PATIENTS, BUT FOR EVENTUAL USE ON THEIR OWN F'N FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!! -- demand treatment with it if you fall ill!!!!

cnn won't give you those facts... it doesn't fit their fake news narrative.....

be safe........

Auto Donk

On another note, both my wife and I think we had this shit already, as after a cruise we took back in november, we both had the worst "dry coughs" we'd ever had in our lives, aches, pain, and shortness of breath.... though neither recall any significant fever.... they say they're developing tests to see if you've had it.... we'll be interested in seeing the results of those.......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

1. re new orleans... we all know from personal experience the harder you party, the bigger price you have to pay via hangover or whatever.... mardi gras spike comes from the "fuk it" attitude and desire to have a good time.... galveston cancelled their mardi gras over corona fears; n.o. said fuk it.......

2. I told a top desantis aid (family friend from outside DeLand) that 14 days wouldn't cut it, as evidenced by the japan cruise ship experience, where assymptomatic victims in nebraska were still testing positive 30 days after having last shown any sign of the virus, but had no idea he'd take that shit an run with it, or that his boss would follow it...... but it's the right thing to do.......

pologq

all my opinion, not a doctor here

my dad takes hydrocychloroquine daily for his RA. as i have noted i think he had this in january pretty bad as he got sick from someone whose son in law came back from china. if the hydrocychloroquine helped him, i can't imagine what he would have been like had he not had that daily dose for his RA.

others in his office were out a full week just sleeping with 104 fevers. he had no fever, just a really bad cough with chest congestion. he returned to work in 3 days but still had the cough for weeks. says it was like an anvil on his chest from the congestion.

i did have a lesser form of him with dry cough and sore throat. i wonder if i was less cause his virus was weaker from the hydrocychloroquine.

again, all speculative here. i hope we had it and we are done. would love to take the test for the antibodies too when it is available.

Auto Donk

i'd be willing to say it probably saved his life.....

there's a reason docs nationwide are order it for their own and their familiies' usage.....

not all the cnn propaganda in the world can change that fact...

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i'd be willing to say it probably saved his life.....

there's a reason docs nationwide are order it for their own and their familiies' usage.....

not all the cnn propaganda in the world can change that fact...
    Dumb fuxck alert.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Dumb fuxck alert.
    look, it's the lying fukstick with no credibility who once pimped lies about me, falsely stating -- like the true fukhead he is -- that I claimed to have pulled threesomes with the girlfriends of nfl quarterbacks!!!!

why don't you get your lying piece of shit ass outta my threads before I kick your sorry unverified ass out!!!!

can't wait to beat your ass at an sbr bash....... oh, wait, you'll never show because your true pathetic existence doesn't match your sbr "profile" and the bullshit you pimp out here daily..........

now run along, bitch......