contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

who cares he is dead fuk him

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

She was ok taking the mamba but when he tried to put the snake in the don't side she said no.
    To Late!!!!
    Anyways her DNA showed she had sex 15 hrs after Kobe so how many rape victims do that

Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10044

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Jealous whiteys can't get over the fact that he fuked a lot of white women lol

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Strange how all rich & famous, straight men are suddenly rapists nowadays.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

People are capable of redemption.. Karma is a biitch too ..

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

No pics of the sloot so it doesn't matter. Never happened.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Donald Trump was a rapist but you talk Trump up as your HERO on other threads....Why????

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Donald Trump was a rapist but you talk Trump up as your HERO on other threads....Why????
    Trump is a hero, come to save America from the piggy left. Oh, read the article. You will see why I used it.

What proof do you have Trump is a rapist.?. CNN, MSNBC lies..?.. Oh that's right, Avennati and his hooker said so.

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Trump is a hero, come to save America from the piggy left. Oh, read the article. You will see why I used it.

What proof do you have Trump is a rapist.?. CNN, MSNBC lies..?.. Oh that's right, Avennati and his hooker said so.
    If Trump was black you'd be calling him a rapist as well. Racist dickhead.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Bottom line is Kobe didn't need to rape that chick, she obviously threw herself at him.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Strange how all rich & famous, straight men are suddenly rapists nowadays.
    keep going and youll understand the project

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Who's saying he's a hero?
    Pro athletes are not heros.
    First responders are heros, firemen are heros.

I'm not a Kobe fan, never have been, never will be. I was not there at the time of the incident so I don't know if it was a combination of consent and rape or whatever.
    Since Kobe was never convicted in a court of law I can't call him a convicted rapist.
    What happened in the civil court is different it makes me a tad suspicious.
    Once again I can't call him a rapist because it was not proven in a court of law.

Not for nothing his death and the incident with that woman years ago are old stories.
    Move on already.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    People are capable of redemption.. Karma is a biitch too ..
    If that’s the case I can’t wait to read the news when some teenagers drop a brick or rock on your head from a highway overpass.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Coming from a guy who takes it in the shitter from horses....priceless.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Bottom line is Kobe didn't need to rape that chick, she obviously threw herself at him.
    Bottom line is, the girl was just being nice and doing her job and Kobe took it for what it wasn’t. Thats why he apologized and paid her off. Thats the bottom line.

He did need to rape her. He was ugly .
    Last edited by slewfan; 02-09-20 at 04:02 PM.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Coming from a guy who takes it in the shitter from horses....priceless.
    You know all about taking it in the $hitter don’t you.. pfft. You like it.?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    Thats not true. Grow up.

BrickJames
    Action

Dude, even black people don't like black people.

What's the first thing a black person does when they get a little bit of money? Moves to a white neighborhood.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

how many rape victims do you know, that -- right after some horrible raping black man rapes them -- immediately afterwards -- that SAME FUKKIN' NIGHT -- heads out on the town, not even stopping off to take a shower, finds some dik while feeling frisky, and takes another load in her freshly raped box?

f'n whore led him on, going so far to tell him she stayed late for his arrival (which she did), and that she "knew she was gonna fuk him the second she laid eyes on him"....

not saying she may not have had "buyer's remorse" last minute, and told him no -- we'll never know that for sure -- but her actions that night were 100 percent consistent with NOT being raped.....

at a minimum, she was an extreme kahktease.... doesn't mean she lost her right to say no, a woman (and a man like ttwarrior or ronald) always has the right to say "no".... but I think she developed a regret, ie buyer's remorse, somewhere very late in the process, maybe even afterward....

hard to blame the Mamba, who I'm sure by that time in his career was used to taggin' groupies left and right in pure 'hit n run' fashion, with nary a care in the world, and probably without the best (or any) bedside manner/after coital talkin' skillz to make a woman feel like anything other than a sperm receptical -- probably pissed her off somehow, or she just wanted money all along....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-09-20 at 05:42 PM.

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Dude, even black people don't like black people.

What's the first thing a black person does when they get a little bit of money? Moves to a white neighborhood.
    you mean rich neighborhoods. a rich black person wouldn't go live in a trailer park full of whites.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    how many rape victims do you know, that -- right after some horrible raping black man rapes them -- immediately afterwards -- that SAME FUKKIN' NIGHT -- heads out on the town, not even stopping off to take a shower, finds some dik while feeling frisky, and takes another load in her freshly raped box?

f'n whore led him on, going so far to tell him she stayed late for his arrival (which she did), and that she "knew she was gonna fuk him the second she laid eyes on him"....

not saying she may not have had "buyer's remorse" last minute, and told him no -- we'll never know that for sure -- but her actions that night were 100 percent consistent with NOT being raped.....

at a minimum, she was an extreme kahktease.... doesn't mean she lost her right to say no, a woman (and a man like ttwarrior or ronald) always has the right to say "no".... but I think she developed a regret, ie buyer's remorse, somewhere very late in the process, maybe even afterward....

hard to blame the Mamba, who I'm sure by that time in his career was used to taggin' groupies left and right in pure 'hit n run' fashion, with nary a care in the world, and probably without the best (or any) bedside manner/after coital talkin' skillz to make a woman feel like anything other than a sperm receptical -- probably pissed her off somehow, or she just wanted money all along....

I said no once to a girl that 100% had genital herpes. My buddy got it from her. I was drinking and kid you not almost forgot about it. We were on the same buddies couch (this was years before when he got it), and he asked me to go outside for cigarette and reminded me of such circumstances. I thank him to this day. He could've laughed and let me bang her.

BrickJames
    Action

you mean rich neighborhoods. a rich black person wouldn't go live in a trailer park full of whites.
    They would probably have a better quality of life in the trailer park full of whites than the rich black neighborhood.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

slewfan, why you such a hateful person, your bigotry is exposed evry day here on SBR threads..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I said no once to a girl that 100% had genital herpes. My buddy got it from her. I was drinking and kid you not almost forgot about it. We were on the same buddies couch (this was years before when he got it), and he asked me to go outside for cigarette and reminded me of such circumstances. I thank him to this day. He could've laughed and let me bang her.
    I would have only said "no" if she had an active outbreak (or she was fugly).... only time you can catch the herp is if they have an active outbreak....

the next time such a situation presents itself, slam one of these on, tell her it's your kink, and tag away if the mine surroundings look normal....:

guy posin' in that photo sure isn't a miner, he looks more like he was needin' a miner's hat to check on the bunghole of some pete buttigeig type guy for gential warts and/or the herpes.....

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I would have only said "no" if she had an active outbreak (or she was fugly).... only time you can catch the herp is if they have an active outbreak....

the next time such a situation presents itself, slam one of these on, tell her it's your kink, and tag away if the mine surroundings look normal....:

guy posin' in that photo sure isn't a miner, he looks more like he was needin' a miner's hat to check on the bunghole of some pete buttigeig type guy for gential warts and/or the herpes.....

I sure wasn't going to say "hey, Katie, do you have an active outbreak of genital herpes?" I just want to know because I want to put my prick in you right now. She wasn't hot anyway. Just a skinny, average to below average face, flattish chest, etc. That doesn't matter much when you are drinking and there is no cost associated to get some.....

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Who's saying he's a hero?
    First responders are heros, firemen are heros.
    Pro athletes are not heroes.
    Cops and firefighters are not always hero's, in fact when you consider the criminal cops/firefighters ... and the fact that they are paid to do a job they can opt-out-of ...

NO Hero status for simply putting on a uniform.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

You know all about taking it in the $hitter don’t you.. pfft. You like it.?
    Nice comeback. You kiss your dad on the dick with that mouth?

FADER5
    FADER5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1347

Jealous whiteys can't get over the fact that he fuked a lot of white women lol
    Did you know Jackie Robinson got booted from the Dodgers due to his reputation for sleeping with a lot of white women?

Thus, there's a lot of truth to this and what happened to Jackie might have happened to Kobe too.

But unless he has some fetish about needing to rape unwilling women, do you have any idea how easy it is for anyone attractive, especially a celebrity, to sleep with about as many women of whatever age they want? Do you have any idea?

There's a reason why we all are here. We eat, keep a roof over our heads, and like to penetrate. If we didn't we wouldn't be here. Celebrities, including pro athletes, are no exception.

Now it's kid of shitty Kobe was apparently cheating on his wife, but probably most marriages have some cheating going on at some time, just not all the exposure as when a celebrity does it and the "victim" goes to the media.

That gal was WELL compensated, wasn't she?

Unless Kobe had a rape fetish she was willing as he could have said 3 nice words to any other woman of any age he wanted and there's a 90 percent chance they would sleep with him.

This applies to women of all races, creeds and colors.

They're all penetrating nasty penetrating sluts gentlemen.

And God how I love 'em

lol

:-)

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by FADER5 View Post

But unless he has some fetish about needing to rape unwilling women, do you have any idea how easy it is for anyone attractive, especially a celebrity, to sleep with about as many women of whatever age they want? Do you have any idea?

There's a reason why we all are here. We eat, keep a roof over our heads, and like to penetrate. If we didn't we wouldn't be here. Celebrities, including pro athletes, are no exception.
    people have a little idea or they can imagine somewhat but kobe's black so he's automatically guilty without looking more into it, one of her girlfriends said that she'd slept with I think it was over 30 guys in 6 months that she was going to cali to try and sleep with someone famous and did, nobody brought up her multiple suicide attempts and hospital stays because I guess they never really looked into only watched a news segment or read a bias article thats only trying to sell mags or newspapers, there's lots more about the poor girl but water under bridge
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-10-20 at 03:06 PM.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    slewfan, why you such a hateful person, your bigotry is exposed evry day here on SBR threads..
    When a leftist such as yourself accuses someone of 'something'. (anything). It is common knowledge that the person doing the accusing is the person who themselves is guilty. Grow up.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Nice comeback. You kiss your dad on the dick with that mouth?
    No. but I surely would not kiss your mom on her dick... Idiot.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    people have a little idea or they can imagine somewhat but kobe's black so he's automatically guilty without looking more into it, one of her girlfriends said that she'd slept with I think it was over 30 guys in 6 months that she was going to cali to try and sleep with someone famous and did, nobody brought up her multiple suicide attempts and hospital stays because I guess they never really looked into only watched a news segment or read a bias article thats only trying to sell mags or newspapers, there's lots more about the poor girl but water under bridge
    This is total bull crap. Yah, she said let me find some idiot, act nice to him; and then capitalize on his raping me... Leftist bull crap for sure. Cry racism, it might work.

jtoler

This is total bull crap. Yah, she said let me find some idiot, act nice to him; and then capitalize on his raping me... Leftist bull crap for sure. Cry racism, it might work.
    ignore the facts.
    did trump rape those women that accused him?

123 Last