HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    When a leftist such as yourself accuses someone of 'something'. (anything). It is common knowledge that the person doing the accusing is the person who themselves is guilty. Grow up.
    Why you being such a COWARD, just fess up to the fact your being a racist bigot. No big deal if it embarasses you...Many just like you run up and down the pages here on SBR every day.....I noticed you didn't deny it!!! LMFAO

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    ignore the facts.
    did trump rape those women that accused him?
    No.

Djohns04
    Djohns04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Shocking that somebody who calls Donald Trump a hero would call somebody a racist who was never convicted of rape. GTFOH you clown shoe

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Bottom line is Kobe didn't need to rape that chick, she obviously threw herself at him.

Exactly

Could have had Virtually any female he wanted so why would he need to chase one, much less force himself on one

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i don't think kobe raped her...........

but pretty questionable behaviour for a hero. adultery.

vanessa went pretty far in divorcing kobe....... suspiciously right after 10 year mark (see bill burr)..... and for the denver chick's "submarine full of seamen", see dave chappelle.

i do gayle king and others were right to bring it up. needed to find the right time. so time after death. which i think she and others did. not everyone though

HockeyRocks

No.
    Are you saying then Kobe didn't rape his accuser?????

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Why you being such a COWARD, just fess up to the fact your being a racist bigot. No big deal if it embarasses you...Many just like you run up and down the pages here on SBR every day.....I noticed you didn't deny it!!! LMFAO
    I'll cut it simple for you. Black people don't like your cracker a*s. They don't like you white boy. They have parties and laugh at people like you being such a white-boy snowflake. They call you all sorts of names too. I worked the hood for almost 6 years, and I know white boys like you would be so afraid to even drive through where I was.
    I was cool to them and friendly but I didn't pretend they were my best friends. You can respect people of different races and still call them coons. Are all those black people racist that rip on you white boy? They called me names all the time, but they respected me to my face. Bet that!

Stop being such a d*m snowflake. They are just words. I don't dislike all black people just some. Hell, I probably dislike more white people (this is for profound reasons that I won't even get into but let's say too many snowflakes) than black people. Just because I use derogatory slang words doesn't mean I'm a racist. I know this wasn't an attack on me, but I had to chime in.
    Last edited by hehfest; 02-10-20 at 09:00 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Are you saying then Kobe didn't rape his accuser?????
    Obviously he didn't. This is a man that could go to any nightclub in the world and leave with 10 hot sluts, And if for some reason he couldn't get laid he could easily afford a prostitute.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I'll cut it simple for you. Black people don't like your cracker a*s. They don't like you white boy. They have parties and laugh at people like you being such a white-boy snowflake. They call you all sorts of names too. I worked the hood for almost 6 years, and I know white boys like you would be so afraid to even drive through where I was.
    I was cool to them and friendly but I didn't pretend they were my best friends. You can respect people of different races and still call them coons. Are all those black people racist that rip on you white boy? They called me names all the time, but they respected me to my face. Bet that!

Stop being such a d*m snowflake. They are just words. I don't dislike all black people just some. Hell, I probably dislike more white people (this is for profound reasons that I won't even get into but let's say too many snowflakes) than black people. Just because I use derogatory slang words doesn't mean I'm a racist. I know this wasn't an attack on me, but I had to chime in.

still makes me laugh my ass off....

ever since this f'n scene came out, the phrase "COOONS?!?!?!?!?" -- spoken as gump speaks it -- is used at least a half dozen or more times per year around here, from reporting what got into the trash, what we just nearly hit on the side of the road, or what was eating at the deer feeder when we showed up for the morning hunt.... and it never gets old...... you hear someone mention the word "coons", you immediately fire out the gump inquiry.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-11-20 at 07:12 AM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Another goofy ass white guy who thinks he speaks for black people.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10018

Just like small brains to try and trigger. I'm not racist. I'm honest. You on the other hand hide behind your insults. Honesty is the ''plague of the leftist agenda''.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

TRUTH BE TOLD. IF THIS WAS TRUMP...???... HE WOULD BE ACCUSED OF ??? INCEST..???..

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Obviously he didn't. This is a man that could go to any nightclub in the world and leave with 10 hot sluts, And if for some reason he couldn't get laid he could easily afford a prostitute.
    Very true what you say. But it's alway's the one who say's ''no'' that makes the man a rapist...

HockeyRocks

Just like small brains to try and trigger. I'm not racist. I'm honest. You on the other hand hide behind your insults. Honesty is the ''plague of the leftist agenda''.
    Prove to me your not and go answer the question in Post 35. You missed that one, you skipped right over it...Shame on you..

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

TRUTH BE TOLD. IF THIS WAS TRUMP...???... HE WOULD BE ACCUSED OF ??? INCEST..???..

Creepy Joe Biden kissed his granddaughter on the lips at a recent rally.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

i did not realize how many people were in the room besides kobe and the woman.

apparently many people know exactly how the encounter played out. as in they have actual facts because they witnessed it.

amazing how many people can fit into a hotel room.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed!!!!

HurryUpAndDrink

Creepy Joe Biden kissed his granddaughter on the lips at a recent rally.

He does it all the time, I bet he diddled/diddles her to this day. The man a despicable corrupt animal with the dementia

Fuckin cornpop should have taken care of him

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    He does it all the time, I bet he diddled/diddles her to this day. The man a despicable corrupt animal with the dementia

Fuckin cornpop should have taken care of him

that creeps me out, don't care who it is

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

biden is the sorriest mother fukker on the planet.... here he is calling someone at his rally some kind of fukked up name I can't even discern:

this mother fukker doesn't give it up before texas, and shows up in houston, I will heckle his ass and when he goes off, I'm gonna beat his old ass to a f'n pulp.....

so it won't look too bad, I follow seeweed's advice and not color my hair for the next month, so at least it will look like two old grey-haired guys fighting outside a shoney's over who got there first for the early bird special line.......

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I said no once to a girl that 100% had genital herpes. My buddy got it from her. I was drinking and kid you not almost forgot about it. We were on the same buddies couch (this was years before when he got it), and he asked me to go outside for cigarette and reminded me of such circumstances. I thank him to this day. He could've laughed and let me bang her.
    About 50% of the people who act disgusted by genital herpes, have genital herpes and know or don't know it lol

dlowilly

Bottom line is, the girl was just being nice and doing her job and Kobe took it for what it wasn’t. Thats why he apologized and paid her off. Thats the bottom line.

He did need to rape her. He was ugly .
    I've said it before, I'm no huge Kobe fan and he was not my hero

What you said is not the bottom line though. The most likely scenario is that whore wanted to hook up and it didn't go down like she wanted. She was used to suburbs Colorado sex, not ghetto NBA sex.

And yes she was a whore, that is not shaming. Physical evidence shows it to be true. She also bragged about buying a boob job and a koala bear with the settlement she got, and one of her acquaintances was ready to testify that she had planned to trap Eminem into a settlement when he came to town for a concert, but the criminal case was dropped before the woman testified.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    biden is the sorriest mother fukker on the planet.... here he is calling someone at his rally some kind of fukked up name I can't even discern:

this mother fukker doesn't give it up before texas, and shows up in houston, I will heckle his ass and when he goes off, I'm gonna beat his old ass to a f'n pulp.....

so it won't look too bad, I follow seeweed's advice and not color my hair for the next month, so at least it will look like two old grey-haired guys fighting outside a shoney's over who got there first for the early bird special line.......
    Just imagine how fuked up the phone calls with foreign leaders would be if Biden was president

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by auto donk View Post
    biden is the sorriest mother fukker on the planet.... Here he is calling someone at his rally some kind of fukked up name i can't even discern:

this mother fukker doesn't give it up before texas, and shows up in houston, i will heckle his ass and when he goes off, i'm gonna beat his old ass to a f'n pulp.....

So it won't look too bad, i follow seeweed's advice and not color my hair for the next month, so at least it will look like two old grey-haired guys fighting outside a shoney's over who got there first for the early bird special line.......

id pay big to see u fuckin him up

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

how many rape victims do you know, that -- right after some horrible raping black man rapes them -- immediately afterwards -- that SAME FUKKIN' NIGHT -- heads out on the town, not even stopping off to take a shower, finds some dik while feeling frisky, and takes another load in her freshly raped box?

f'n whore led him on, going so far to tell him she stayed late for his arrival (which she did), and that she "knew she was gonna fuk him the second she laid eyes on him"....

not saying she may not have had "buyer's remorse" last minute, and told him no -- we'll never know that for sure -- but her actions that night were 100 percent consistent with NOT being raped.....

at a minimum, she was an extreme kahktease.... doesn't mean she lost her right to say no, a woman (and a man like ttwarrior or ronald) always has the right to say "no".... but I think she developed a regret, ie buyer's remorse, somewhere very late in the process, maybe even afterward....

hard to blame the Mamba, who I'm sure by that time in his career was used to taggin' groupies left and right in pure 'hit n run' fashion, with nary a care in the world, and probably without the best (or any) bedside manner/after coital talkin' skillz to make a woman feel like anything other than a sperm receptical -- probably pissed her off somehow, or she just wanted money all along....
    nice, well balanced comment. thank you ............ i think buyer's remorse is an interesting concept. and i agree that there's lots of that happening AFTER the fact. but then they convince themselves it was before the fact.
    Last edited by gojetsgomoxies; 02-12-20 at 02:25 PM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    id pay big to see u fuckin him up
    will do it for free
    set it up

mwgmwalker
    mwgmwalker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

This whole idea that a celeb could have sex with anyone because they are famous is bull shit

Meryl Streep is famous and a very good actress does that mean if she was staying at the hotel you worked at your wanna put your face between her legs?

No hell no

This whole fight is absurd no one knows but them

His apology sounded like an admission of guilt but I’ve talked to some law enforcement guys who say no it wasn’t rape in their opinion after reading the facts

Who knows

mwgmwalker
    mwgmwalker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

HockeyRocks

When a leftist such as yourself accuses someone of 'something'. (anything). It is common knowledge that the person doing the accusing is the person who themselves is guilty. Grow up.
    Was Donald Trump guilty of all those wemen that accused him of rape???? Come on slew, give it a shot, you can answer this???

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by mwgmwalker View Post
    This whole idea that a celeb could have sex with anyone because they are famous is bull shit

Meryl Streep is famous and a very good actress does that mean if she was staying at the hotel you worked at your wanna put your face between her legs?

No hell no

His apology sounded like an admission of guilt but I’ve talked to some law enforcement guys who say no it wasn’t rape in their opinion after reading the facts

Who knows
    did u really use a 70 yr old woman for comparison

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    did u really use a 70 yr old woman for comparison
    LOOOOL yeh he did

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

it was a joke

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    it was a joke
    Was Biden joking too when he fondled these young girl's breasts?

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by mwgmwalker View Post

No hell no

Who knows
    Would love for you to start a thread where you give your opinion on current events along with any life lessons you may have.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Meryl Streep, check in pal

First 123 Last