Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Just stop Firedawg. Yes you did not speak to me. You hung up on me when I answered. You win.

It's like dealing with a bloody child.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You did offend my family although I’m used to this shit. I really hope that those with half a brain cell realise that none of this is important and that’s what I’ve tried to reiterate to those offended and upset on my behalf. Yes I do accept that I probably should’ve waited a day as everything I said is now being said anyway. But I also hope most of you will understand why I’ll stick up for myself when it’s a massive pile on one person. And yes I’ve been a piler and not a pilee in the past but I have the constitution for it. Imagine if i didn’t? Or you didn’t or the next person? Never again will I do that to someone.
    you have used my personal info to defame me and my family... I’ll never forget that nor forgive it as I never for one second even thought to do that to you but I’m willing to let it go now. Time to move on.
    Shari - I haven't seen ANYWHERE people calling Kobe a piece of shit, horrible person except in this forum. Hell, people are trying to add him to sainthood.

BTP - it is NEVER okay to disclose personal information about someone and their family on the internet. That is so wrong on so many levels. That's a real bitch move.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Just stop Firedawg. Yes you did not speak to me. You hung up on me when I answered. You win.

Unbelievable
    I agree

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Hman no. But if it were someone that I was banning like you then yes I’d run it by Louise first. Twofold reason being 1: I can get backup that I’m making the right call and 2. When people arc up about said poster’s banning I have proof that it wasn’t simply because they pissed me off.

I can ban someone in a second as can any staff member but you need to be able to justify it. I haven’t always got it right over ten years and have had to send out many sorry emails but these days I’m pretty spot on. There are people still posting here who have posted and emailed horrific things about my child ffs... if I was going to ban anyone for personal reasons, trust me they’d be the first to go.
    Thank you for sparing me dear. (creepiest emoji I could find just for you)

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Ok if he didn’t speak to you and hung up before you guys could talk then how did he call Shari a liar bro? This don’t look good man!!

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i think we are seeing things differently here

i kept making threads about 5dimes processors and you banned me over and over for that so i went crazy on the mods and got a permanent ban...i understand why you might want to ban me for that, pretty obvious

I did not keep repeating the same thing with Malinsky missing, no way

im thankful to be back and appreciate it but i personally think you are very wrong here

plus, like i said, im the only 1 agreeing with shari on what she said...so i dont know why im being attacked

im just wondering the overall infraction thing
    We are. Look at the post screenshot. I asked you to stop and said why, and you replied arguing you should not have to. I was not answering again to continue to problem. You had to stop right then and there and that was the only way to make it happen.

And as you say with the 5D threads, once again you were not given an infraction for saying it once, or twice, or 15 times, it was for not stopping when finally asked to, and instead ramping up your campaign. Kinda similar to that Dave M thread response.

So you're right, I don't see it as banning you or even warning you at the drop of the hat. And I also know for sure all these people who get banned for merely disagreeing with a mod that you and Willy keep drying about, is pure fantasy!!

That said, I actually don't doubt you believe most of the claims you make (at the time of typing), so usually dont bother saying anything. In fact I gave up communicating with your totally come to think, when I realized you could not be trusted at all. So this might be it for a while now. ;-)

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Shari - I haven't seen ANYWHERE people calling Kobe a piece of shit, horrible person except in this forum. Hell, people are trying to add him to sainthood.

BTP - it is NEVER okay to disclose personal information about someone and their family on the internet. That is so wrong on so many levels. That's a real bitch move.
    Then you’re not looking in the right places.

as for the other stuff, sorry brother it’s almost 6am here and I have no clue what you’re yapping about

sincerely I apologise but I just don’t care!! I do not care that a stranger is dead!! I’ve grown up a lot the past year and a half and I realise what’s important TO ME... hero worship of strangers isn’t it. Sorry. Love to bet on them. Love to watch them play. But they’ll never come first over my own family or loved ones or even neighbours End of story.

off to sleep now... hope to see another 7 pages at least added to this thread by the time I check tomorrow afternoon .... wish me luck as we go school uniform shopping
    Last edited by shari91; 01-28-20 at 12:53 PM.

pinnacle420

as for the other stuff, sorry brother it’s almost 6am here and I have no clue what you’re yapping about

sincerely I apologise but I just don’t care!! I do not care that a stranger is dead!! I’ve grown up a lot the past year and a half and I realise what’s important TO ME... hero worship of strangers isn’t it. Sorry. Love to get on them. Love to watch them play. But they’ll never come first over my own family or loved ones or even neighbours End of story.

off to sleep now... hope to see another 7 pages at least added to this thread by the time I check tomorrow afternoon .... wish me luck as we go school uniform shopping
    But people should care about strangers in Australia with the fires? What you are saying about not caring about the death of a stranger is fuking heartless Shari!! You’re better than this!!

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I’m not mad at her I want to hug her
    u cant hug yourself coach

hug optional

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

We are. Look at the post screenshot. I asked you to stop and said why, and you replied arguing you should not have to. I was not answering again to continue to problem. You had to stop right then and there and that was the only way to make it happen.

And as you say with the 5D threads, once again you were not given an infraction for saying it once, or twice, or 15 times, it was for not stopping when finally asked to, and instead ramping up your campaign. Kinda similar to that Dave M thread response.

So you're right, I don't see it as banning you or even warning you at the drop of the hat. And I also know for sure all these people who get banned for merely disagreeing with a mod that you and Willy keep drying about, is pure fantasy!!

That said, I actually don't doubt you believe most of the claims you make (at the time of typing), so usually dont bother saying anything. In fact I gave up communicating with your totally come to think, when I realized you could not be trusted at all. So this might be it for a while now. ;-)
    im sorry, but you are completely wrong

with the 5dimes thread, i made it once to say their processor is stealing ************ and was deleted

i made it again and was a 10 day ban

maybe a 3rd post was the 10 day ban AT MOST, it wasnt 15 times, it wasnt even 4....it was either 2nd or 3rd time

you are on a power trip

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Ok if he didn’t speak to you and hung up before you guys could talk then how did he call Shari a liar bro? This don’t look good man!!
    He entered his full name and a ranting message about Shari, at exactly the time he claims he was banned.

And look back at where this started before you come at me again here Pinny.

I asked politely if it wasn't him on chat.. to make him aware the chat had gone through even if he had hung up. That is all. He came back like a lunatic saying I was lying!!

Is that question anything that could constitute a lie for you?

And ask yourself why would he come back so hard so fast? No reason to if he really did not jump on chat to ask back?

But at the end of the day, who cares if he did or did not? Maybe Firedawg as he was moved to claim he did not up front, unprompted, for some reason. Why do ya reckon he might have even thought to say it Pinny?

RudyRuetigger

with the 5dimes thread, i made it once to say their processor is stealing ************ and was deleted

maybe a 3rd post was the 10 day ban AT MOST, it wasnt 15 times, it wasnt even 4....it was either 2nd or 3rd time

you are on a power trip
    these days i only play at 5dimes

Mac4Lyfe

sincerely I apologise but I just don’t care!! I do not care that a stranger is dead!! I’ve grown up a lot the past year and a half and I realise what’s important TO ME... hero worship of strangers isn’t it. Sorry. Love to get on them. Love to watch them play. But they’ll never come first over my own family or loved ones or even neighbours End of story.

Shari - I thank you for apologizing. I appreciate you doing that. I do think you care about strangers. I've seen it in you before. Of course they will never come first over your family, nor should they but I know you have a good heart. I've seen you show genuine care with strangers in this forum. Enjoy your shopping.

pinnacle420

He entered his full name and a ranting message about Shari, at exactly the time he claims he was banned.

I asked politely if it wasn't him on chat.. to make him aware the chat had gone through even if he had hung up. That is all. He came back like a lunatic saying I was lying!!

And ask yourself why would he come back so hard so fast? No reason to if he really did not jump on chat to ask back?

But at the end of the day, who cares if he did or did not? Maybe Firedawg as he was moved to claim he did not up front, unprompted, for some reason. Why do ya reckon he might have even thought to say it Pinny?
    Not coming at ya man... just asking questions and trying to hear both sides of the story here.... as I mentioned last night I think this whole Internet forum beef is silly and we all should get a plate of snow and get some latinas to give us all a private show and be friends!! There is absolutely no reason why you 2 are fighting!! I know outside of the forum world we all would drink beers, shoot the shit, and be cool

firedawg

Absolutely disgusting

Trust me Optional Pinny knows me
    Pinny has the ban screen shot which is time stamped on my phone

Do not call me a fukkin liar

You all fukking disgust me honestly

Optional

you are on a power trip
    When?

Now??? Or 4 years ago when you were on a rampage?

I feel like I am explaining my motoves openly and honestly with you Rudy.

Are there actually any people you know of who get banned for arguing with a mod publicly? Ever?

That is the line you repeat over and again.

Is it really some power trip just calling you out to justify this for once?

Hey I could be wrong and missed stuff. Fill me in on examples of what you are Willy are so upset about?

Something in the last 12 months so I can recall the details better would be best. Any time it's happened this last year...

Mac4Lyfe

I was responding to BeatThePrick giving out your personal information. That's very shitty for him to do.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some guys are emotional wrecks here

firedawg

Are there actually any people you know of who get banned for arguing with a mod publicly? Ever?

Yeah
    Me two days ago

What the fukk lol

RudyRuetigger

When?

Now??? Or 4 years ago when you were on a rampage?

I feel like I am explaining my motoves openly and honestly with you Rudy.

That is the line you repeat over and again.

Is it really some power trip just calling you out to justify this for once?

Hey I could be wrong and missed stuff. Fill me in on examples of what you are Willy are so upset about?

Something in the last 12 months so I can recall the details better would be best. Any time it's happened this last year...
    look we are arguing underlying issues

as i said, i agreed with shari that you should post what you want

i have a problem with my past bannings given that, which i think is fair

you MODS think they were fair

so why would i argue my past bannings?

theyve happened and someone thought it was worthy

youve helped me in the past even when i hated you, im not trying to piss you off

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Absolutely disgusting

Trust me Optional Pinny knows me
    Pinny has the ban screen shot which is time stamped on my phone

Do not call me a fukkin liar

You all fukking disgust me honestly
    Trust you!

I am pretty sure you are the one that keeps calling me a liar in this thread btw. I've just been saying I doubt you.

Never said you lied about the ban. Booya showed me your screenshot when I told him I thought you were mistaken about being banned and my reply was that it was weird I could not see it, that was all. But again it's tough to trust it was real still with the way you are trying to twist your abandoned chat session into me being a liar.

And I am also sure Pinny is smart enough to see the truth here ;-)

pinnacle420

The forums are serious business JJ you know this... I’m about to cancel my cable this is all the entertainment I need!!
    we have sports, drama sitcoms, and live streaming fights... Comcast can get lost

RudyRuetigger

youve helped me in the past even when i hated you, im not trying to piss you off
    point being, i dont think you can argue shari is right here but IM wrong in the other ones

if you want to be on a high horse, then both should wrong

firedawg

Trust you!

I am pretty sure you are the one that keeps calling me a liar in this thread btw. I've just been saying I doubt you.

Never said you lied about the ban. Booya showed me your screenshot when I told him I thought you were mistaken about being banned and my reply was that it was weird I could not see it, that was all. But again it's tough to trust it was real still with the way you are trying to twist your abandoned chat session into me being a liar.

And I am also sure Pinny is smart enough to see the truth here ;-)
    Yes
    Pinny knows brother

Optional

Well I've always liked you! Um, well never hated you at least.

shari91

For god sake I think we all know that not all bans are 100% spot on and when we fukk up that’s when we apologise.

the way some of you posters go on and cry about it why do you think I make sure I get my shit double checked?! I don’t have to. There’s no rule about it. I do it so when you inevitably cry I can say yep here you go you wanker.

same as when you cry that I’ve banned you for trashing me. If that were the case there are a whole heap of you who would be gone as of yesterday. Gladly. But I don’t do that and you know why? So every time you little bitches cry “oh Shari91 banned so and so for telling her to die or calling her a slag or whatever” I can sit back here smiling knowing I sure as fukk haven’t banned someone for disagreeing with me. I probably should start and that may be my 2020 resolution. I also have never asked or directed anyone to ban someone. Ever. I’m a big girl... if I want you gone I’ll gladly light the match myself

firedawg

For god sake I think we all know that not all bans are 100% spot on and when we fukk up that’s when we apologise.

the way some of you posters go on and cry about it why do you think I make sure I get my shit double checked?! I don’t have to. There’s no rule about it. I do it so when you inevitably cry I can say yep here you go you wanker.

same as when you cry that I’ve banned you for trashing me. If that were the case there are a whole heap of you who would be gone as of yesterday. Gladly. But I don’t do that and you know why? So every time you little bitches cry “oh Shari91 banned so and so for telling her to die or calling her a slag or whatever” I can sit back here smiling knowing I sure as fukk haven’t banned someone for disagreeing with me. I probably should start and that may be my 2020 resolution. I also have never asked or directed anyone to ban someone. Ever. I’m a big girl... if I want you gone I’ll gladly light the match myself
    Is this your way of apologizing for banning me two days ago?

If so cool

If not whatever

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

embarrassing

Optional

point being, i dont think you can argue shari is right here but IM wrong in the other ones

if you want to be on a high horse, then both should wrong
    You probably don't get why I can't see your point of view just as much as I do not see how you cannot understand how it's different with people connected to our site.

Anyway... we got games.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Is this your way of apologizing for banning me two days ago?

If so cool

If not whatever
    It sure is

keep on protecting those who need it the most... people like you are really valued
    and I hope you know that x

RudyRuetigger

Well I've always liked you! Um, well never hated you at least.
    well then youll know it wasnt 5,10,15 times about malinsky

i posted 1 time only and then asked why the fukk was it deleted

about 5dimes, i didnt even get a PM...i think you should get a PM about threads deleted........ so i created another thread

that got me 10 days so i just kept going because of that

i apologized and like i said i dont even have a problem with what shari said, its the overall banning scenarios because those posts wouldve gotten many banned here

firedawg

It sure is

keep on protecting those who need it the most... people like you are really valued
    and I hope you know that x
    Well then

I guess we are done

Apology accepted

RudyRuetigger

what if I knew Kobe, would that change things?

or is it only if SBR staff knows the person that dies?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I was responding to BeatThePrick giving out your personal information. That's very shitty for him to do.
    BeatTheJerk Total hearsay from Shari. She has posted a number of pics here @ SBR or others have of her at numerous of bashes, & I commented on her physical appearance when I was offended from an earlier scenario with her. How is that personal information ? It's an opinion, she also claims I've attacked her family . I called her every name in the book & yes she has taken it "personal" big fukkin' difference there.

shari91

what if I knew Kobe, would that change things?

or is it only if SBR staff knows the person that dies?
    No Rudy it’s not. And you know it. That’s why we’re all allowed to voice our opinions in life. You may not agree with mine and I may not agree with yours. Who cares?????

honestly I hope you’re exerting as much effort in your real life about real people you know as you are online about strangers

First ... 6789101112 ... Last