slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Virus is spread from the snakes that are sold at the markets in China

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

People are dying and this thread is saloon'd.

6 reported deaths just yesterday. Probably 10 and climbing today.. 20 + tomorrow, etc..

Shiiits getting real!!!

https://www.livescience.com/china-co...ll-climbs.html

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Why do some these bad viruses come from eating birds/meat etc from China what do they pump their animals with
    They don't have to pump them with anything when they're eating bats.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...d-bat-21340510
    Last edited by xKMACKx; 01-23-20 at 02:55 AM.

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Should we be alarmed?
    nothing to be alarmed about since its all over the front page on cnn. they are just fear mongering...probably in bed with some pharma company to push some vaccine.

its crazy how netflix released a documentary on how to survive a viral epidemic that is pushing vaccines just days after this virus outbreak.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave vivaporto 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

How do you post pictures? I just flew into Beijing from Shenzhen, what happened on the plane is crazy.... how do i post them??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Illini on plane

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just quarantined another at LAX today again.. Stop the planes from coming in from China already!!!!

515 infected already and confirmed in China.. That real number is probably 10x that if I had to guess..

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by vivaporto View Post
    nothing to be alarmed about since its all over the front page on cnn. they are just fear mongering...probably in bed with some pharma company to push some vaccine.

its crazy how netflix released a documentary on how to survive a viral epidemic that is pushing vaccines just days after this virus outbreak.
    CNN loves scaring everyone. Wolf Blitzer can only bust when he puts fear in the public.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Apparently it originated from snakes in a food market in Wuhan

Gross

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    CNN loves scaring everyone. Wolf Blitzer can only bust when he puts fear in the public.
    They love race stories as well above all others... Like when a white cop shoots a black thug resisting and reaching for his gun. They always make it out to be the cops fault.

You wonder why there is so much racism and hate for law enforcement in the Country today, it's mainly because of all the race bait stories we always see on the news..

You'll never hear about the black criminal jacking and shooting the white man after stealing his car.. That's never makes the news..

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ My last post above just for giggles and kicks seems to have forced Mods to Saloon the thread..

MY BAD.. Sorry ..

This virus is a concern though... Carry on..
    Salooned after my last post yesterday, not yours. After I posted the newsclip about the first case in the US a moron felt like that's a good time to saloon the thread.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Corona Beer is the antidote for the virus. You must have at least a .1 alcohol content at all times.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

They love race stories as well above all others... Like when a white cop shoots a black thug resisting and reaching for his gun. They always make it out to be the cops fault.

You wonder why there is so much racism and hate for law enforcement in the Country today, it's mainly because of all the race bait stories we always see on the news..

You'll never hear about the black criminal jacking and shooting the white man after stealing his car.. That's never makes the news..
    CNN used to be my favorite for news. They were entertaining and full of info. Once they switched to reporting only what they wanted to report, I lost interest. You are right in how they skew the news to benefit their agenda.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

You think like me------its sick but it seems rather than dropping people dead-they would rather get them deathly sick and take their $ then push the vaccine........that is the true way to control the world....wacky stuff IMO....Flu virus is a serious $ maker....
    Quote Originally Posted by vivaporto View Post

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Illini on plane

Stay safe Illini.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Fake news CNN made up this disease to distract people from the China trade agreement Trump just signed. I'm joking but I would not doubt it.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Trial runs for population deduction. They won't need you once AI is perfected. Bad hair day on its way. Virginia bs was a trial run too to see reaction.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Apparently it originated from snakes in a food market in Wuhan

Gross
    Ever been to a backstreet Chinese restaurant,dirtiest shitholes your ever gonna find.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Ever been to a backstreet Chinese restaurant,dirtiest shitholes your ever gonna find.
    Rat infested in the dark alleys at night.. LA Chinese district is just that in the commercial areas of LA, Cali.. Rats thrive behind all those restaurants in the alleys.. Free discarded grub...

I've been to down town LA driving down some of the alleys behind restaurants and seen rat infestation alive and well a few years ago.. THRIVING. They are moving these days towards the homeless in tents on the city streets now too..

Makes the MOVIE BEN look like a picnic in the park Packerd...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Rat infested in the dark alleys at night.. LA Chinese district is just that in the commercial areas of LA, Cali.. Rats thrive behind all those restaurants in the alleys.. Free discarded grub...

I've been to down town LA driving down some of the alleys behind restaurants and seen rat infestation alive and well a few years ago.. THRIVING. They are moving these days towards the homeless in tents on the city streets now too..

Sort of wondering why you are driving down dark alleys at night.....just sayin'!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Sort of wondering why you are driving down dark alleys at night.....just sayin'!
    I thought he made it pretty clear in his post...

...Free discarded grub...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I use to own a restaurant repair business in LA years ago.. I had to check on my crews nightly.. I also had a best friend with one of the largest restaurant cleaning businesses in LA.. We cruise together. He had the cleaning crews and I had the repair crews to check in on. I seen it all...

We worked together alot back in the day hooking each other up with restaurant cleaning and repair business contracts.

I shut down the repair business because it was nightly and I was losing sleep and getting unhealthy. Business was growing to fast and couldn't find and put together enough nightly crews I trusted. I made bank though during that time.. My bud is worth probably 25 million today off his cleaning company today, his company today has a contract to clean LAX airport.. NO LIE..

I don't miss that business at all today.. We would go in after the restaurants would close and do repairs and or clean at night so the restaurants didn't lose business shutting down during normal operating hours.. IT PAID OFF!!! Cha ching!!!

That's how I ended up driving down some of the dark alleys behind Chinese run restaurants late at night for the record.. RATS EVERYWHERE running like crazy when the car head lights hit them!!!!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Yeah,not surprised in the least mate same deal in London and Toronto. Just filthy bastards, they dont sort out alot of their garbage so the places stink to high heavens.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Damn, just found some infected Chinese guy in Morelia who came to Mexico 10 days ago. God knows how many people he's passed it to. That's not too far from my present location. I'll probably get it by the end of week. Chest has been feeling a bit tight all day. Fuk.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I am walking around Beijing as I type this. It is a scary feeling out here.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Why you worried

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Damn, just found some infected Chinese guy in Morelia who came to Mexico 10 days ago. God knows how many people he's passed it to. That's not too far from my present location. I'll probably get it by the end of week. Chest has been feeling a bit tight all day. Fuk.

I just heard its spread through the eyes too. Nurse got it through eye even though had a mask covering mouth and nose. Why they didn't wear goggles I don't know...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I use to own a restaurant repair business in LA years ago.. I had to check on my crews nightly.. I also had a best friend with one of the largest restaurant cleaning businesses in LA.. We cruise together. He had the cleaning crews and I had the repair crews to check in on. I seen it all...

We worked together alot back in the day hooking each other up with restaurant cleaning and repair business contracts.

I shut down the repair business because it was nightly and I was losing sleep and getting unhealthy. Business was growing to fast and couldn't find and put together enough nightly crews I trusted. I made bank though during that time.. My bud is worth probably 25 million today off his cleaning company today, his company today has a contract to clean LAX airport.. NO LIE..

I don't miss that business at all today.. We would go in after the restaurants would close and do repairs and or clean at night so the restaurants didn't lose business shutting down during normal operating hours.. IT PAID OFF!!! Cha ching!!!

That's how I ended up driving down some of the dark alleys behind Chinese run restaurants late at night for the record.. RATS EVERYWHERE running like crazy when the car head lights hit them!!!!
    I'm signing up for your business class over the internet. You could run a project class as a consultant. We bring ideas and you help us implement them on a low budget hopefully because I'm broke.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's spreading.. China is in lock down according the news!!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Stay safe Illini.
    Would you bang the hazmat chick leaving the outfit on except a cut hole where needed?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm signing up for your business class over the internet. You could run a project class as a consultant. We bring ideas and you help us implement them on a low budget hopefully because I'm broke.
    I was broke once as a kid.. Gotta start some where in life from the ground up.. I started with reading a few awesome books when I was younger and that got my juices flowing to make money!!

These 3 books really changed my life. Got my mind thinking. I recommend anyone that wants to make money in life to read these 3 books and only these 3 books.. Really take them in.. It's a great start!!!

They will light a fire under your asss and you will begin to understand how money really works!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I was broke once as a kid.. Gotta start some where in life from the ground up.. I started with reading a few awesome books when I was younger and that got my juices flowing to make money!!

These 3 books really changed my life. Got my mind thinking. I recommend anyone that wants to make money in life to read these 3 books and only these 3 books.. Really take them in.. It's a great start!!!

They will light a fire under your asss and you will begin to understand how money really works!!!

I will take note. I will read them. Just started reading again in the last month. I will admit I'm near a mid-life crisis level, but it's never too late to start new. Plus, I have plenty of will to make it happen.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Would you bang the hazmat chick leaving the outfit on except a cut hole where needed?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I read Dale's book as well....its for the 1950s LOL.....when relationships and introductions meant something.....now its who the penetrate do you know.......that's it.....and how much you start with and or how dirty you want your hands to get LOL....

First 123456 ... Last