HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Awww I hurt your feelings? Cry about it.
    Hey Chump, i don't mind you having an opposing view of this person because the way they look. You have to deal with that. Where you degrade and lower yourself is when you encourage physical harm to another just because of there looks. You're a small person for that and have very little relevance in our world today...

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8872

I actually thought that thing was the old WWF Bushwhackers manager without hair. Scary.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey Chump, i don't mind you having an opposing view of this person because the way they look. You have to deal with that. Where you degrade and lower yourself is when you encourage physical harm to another just because of there looks. You're a small person for that and have very little relevance in our world today...
    I didn't state I want to punch her in the face because of her looks... I swear can't fix stupid.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I didn't state I want to punch her in the face because of her looks... I swear can't fix stupid.
    LMFAO CHUMP, now your trying to run away, because thats what racist bigots do. Makes no difference the reason SCHMUCK, you said "punch her in the penetrating face." With your new comment you keep reducing yourself in size each time...

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

First 12