vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Show some class you fukk
    It’s impossible for reigle to do that. He’s insane and has severe mental problems. The guy is not right.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I am telling you now there are two things I get the most PMs, reports, emails and messages on social media about: racist shit and homophobic stuff.

In a distant third and fourth place are messages about my son (as many here have watched and heard about him since he was born) and if I can get them a job here too.

You have been here for less than 4 years... at least with this account. So you wouldn’t know about all of the drama that occurred here about certain words in years gone past. Needless to say there is no leeway on this. And yes people get upset. Very very upset. You think gay or non-Caucasian people don’t gamble or frequent forums?! Don’t be so idiotic, arrogant and naive. And even if you want to stick with a redneck mentality and continue to believe those words are ok, think with your wallets. Every time a mod misses that word being posted on here and Google caches it, our search results go down. The less newcomers arriving here and wanting to join this wonderful community, the less money available for those contests some of you whore your lives out for. Advertisers don’t want a bar of a smut site. Why do you think other so called gambling forums are sponsored by Uncle Joe’s Juicy Joint on Uranus with a 50000x roll over bonus?! It’s because no one else will deal with them. Use your heads people.
    This is a really good post.

First 1234