JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Trump takes out top official of Iran!!

Gotta love this President!!!

Iran has been nothing but trouble, wish Trump would drop one of those massive MOAB bombs on the Capital of Iran..

Free the people!!! More airstrikes being carried out now.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iraq-a...litia-official

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Iran is fukked.

Democrats can't protect them right now. Like they did when Obama was President.

Iran and china can hope and pray Trump isn't re-elected in 2020.

If he is they're both fukked without democrats bailing them out.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

penetrate em. And I'm a moderate liberal or whatever stupid label you want. I voted for bush JR so there's that.

He had it coming. Iran, If they so choose, could become a parking lot in a matter of days.

Their call.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Complete insanity. None of those countries have a prayer of ever attacking the USA. They never should've went to Iraq or Afghanistan, and Iran won't be a parking lot in a few days. This is the Persians. Madness and senseless. If you think any of this actually benefits you or your family, then you should keep washing your brain in a car wash somewhere......

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Whatever happened to locking up his best friend Hillary? Yeah sure...more b.s. Eating ice cream while ordering kills. No foreign entanglements....constitution. Treason.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

i'm not sure which group hates white Christian people more, muslims or the zionists. So, if they just killed each other, without killing innocent civilians in the process, I guess that would be the best outcome. Now where's the popcorn

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

IMO it was a smart move, this guy has been personally responsible for more than 300 American and thousands of Muslim deaths in the last 20 years. Besides the effect of killing this guy, just imagine being a Iranian General moving outside of Iran at this point, you now know without a doubt that the USA can and will take you out at its whim, thats a devastating pyschological effect on these people,jmo.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

You gotta love how Trump actually fights back against these animals. Obama gave them billions and wanted to negotiate deals. You can't with these scumbags. They are not human.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Countries and Obama should have never had to be paying off the Iranians to not pursue nuclear weapons.. That's the craziest thing I ever heard of. What Trump is doing now is the answer. Sanctions and military might is the only way to deal with a bad player like Iran.. Same with North Korea.

You don't pay them off to keep the peace.. What a joke that was..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

God bless Donald Trump!

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

It's sad to see the democrats in Washington against this.

This is deja vu when Trump took out the ISIS leader.

Trump takes out another one of the worst people on the planet and the political liberals are having a spaz attack.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post

Trump takes out another one of the worst people on the planet and the political liberals are having a spaz attack.
    And if something were to happen to Justice Kavanaugh they would all celebrate.

Liberals are idiots.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Blast Iran. They've been jerking us around forever!!

Take em out before they do become a world power. Feel the same towards North Korea.. Leave these Countries alone and keep sending them money in treaties with no economic Sanctions like Obama did and they will become a WORLD POWER just like China has become..

Better to nip at the bud.. Trump trying but I'd like him to step it up.. We have a good economy and military might right now..

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

So many warmongerers here on SBR, ya'll should think about putting your own platoon together.

Ya'll will be ready when Sleazebag Don calls for volunteers..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Peace through superior fire power. Keeps us all safe in our homes at night.. Don't hate on it, that's how the world works.. It's not all rainbows, roses and unicorns in the real world..

If Iran or N Korea had the US military might and the tables were turned they would both not hesitate to wipe America off the map. We'd all be dust in the wind..

It would be World war Germany Nazi 2.0 all over again but with Muslim Extremist groups taking over the World. Convert or die.. Sound familiar?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PackerBacker

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    So many warmongerers here on SBR, ya'll should think about putting your own platoon together.

No need to put my own platoon together, that's what my taxes are for.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Did anyone see that Rose McGowan wrote an apology letter to Iran for the Air Strike?

Why are people so stupid?

The guy "we" took out has killed thousands including 100s of Americans. Also, maybe she should see what women's rights in Iran look like before she apologizes.

If she is so sympathetic, please just move there. That way she wouldn't be allowed to talk.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Did anyone see that Rose McGowan wrote an apology letter to Iran for the Air Strike?

The guy "we" took out has killed thousands including 100s of Americans. Also, maybe she should see what women's rights in Iran look like before she apologizes.

If she is so sympathetic, please just move there. That way she wouldn't be allowed to talk.
    I saw that.. PATHETIC. Lock her up.. That's just crazy.. Iranians hate America, terrorist funding Country. Obama paid them to tame them, now you get these snow flakes doing this now..

DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I saw that.. PATHETIC. Lock her up.. That's just crazy.. Iranians hate America, terrorist funding Country. Obama paid them to tame them, now you get these snow flakes doing this now..

DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!
    I try not to get into politics on social media for obvious reasons, but stuff like this pisses me off.

She is down on her knees apologizing to a regime that kills Americans and denies women fundamental rights.

If she is so offended by Trump, movie to Iran where you have to keep your body covered, can't speak, and can't participate in fundamental things.

She is a wacko. Pretty sure they whip and stone people that speak out against the governments over there. She is lucky she lives in America.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I try not to get into politics on social media for obvious reasons, but stuff like this pisses me off.

She is down on her knees apologizing to a regime that kills Americans and denies women fundamental rights.

If she is so offended by Trump, movie to Iran where you have to keep your body covered, can't speak, and can't participate in fundamental things.

She is a wacko. Pretty sure they whip and stone people that speak out against the governments over there. She is lucky she lives in America.
    You understand... Kuddo's bud..

You don't have to be a Democrat or Republican to understand this..

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You understand... Kuddo's bud..

You don't have to be a Democrat or Republican to understand this..
    I'm moderate. Things about both sides annoy me. Anyway....

I just don't understand this mentality of trying not to make Iran mad. They have been antagonizing us for decades. Killing Americans, taking hostages, etc.

They fight asymmetric warfare and conduct operations all over the Middle east so it's easy for them to deny.

We should not fear retaliation from Iran. They should be put on notice that if they attack Americans or our Embassy's they will pay dearly.

Iran should fear a retaliation from us. Not the other way around. If they want to play stupid games, they can win stupid prizes in the form of drone strikes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

She's one of the founders of the #MeToo movement and is apologizing to a country that treats women like dogs.
    Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave Kermit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    She's one of the founders of the #MeToo movement and is apologizing to a country that treats women like dogs.
    I’m so sick of these people in Hollywood.

They live in a fantasy land. Like any of them can relate to a normal person. How many of them have served our country?

They should just STFU bc they have no idea about international politics.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has called for three days of national mourning after a US attack killed a senior commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps, Major General Qassem Soleimani. Khamenei warned of "harsh revenge" and said the incident would double Iran's resolve to resist the United States.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has called for three days of national mourning after a US attack killed a senior commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps, Major General Qassem Soleimani. Khamenei warned of "harsh revenge" and said the incident would double Iran's resolve to resist the United States.

Supreme King Shit also said this

Kermit

I’m so sick of these people in Hollywood.

They live in a fantasy land. Like any of them can relate to a normal person. How many of them have served our country?

They should just STFU bc they have no idea about international politics.
    Rose McGowan should get on a flight to Iran to join the protests. Maybe she can find a rich man and be one of his 4 wives. Guy will make Harvey Weinstein look like Mr Rogers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rose McGowan should get on a flight to Iran to join the protests. Maybe she can find a rich man and be one of his 4 wives. Guy will make Harvey Weinstein look like Mr Rogers.
    They treat women like shiiiit over there.. She'd be running back to the USA ASAP..

She'd also have to cover up immediately or get stoned in most regions. Women should hate on these Muslim based Countries.. They have no idea what goes on there. They aren't even allowed go to school and get an education or drive cars.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm a political atheist. I haven't voted for around 20 years. Both parties are the exact same. They are run by billionaire elites. Every single candidate is told what to do. If you haven't figured that out by now and you are in your 30's or 40's then you never will.

We are not at war. Congress has not voted for war. It is done in Congress. The President is acting outside the rule of law. This means he committed an international conspiracy to commit murder. No joke! He did. I just don't think anyone will arrest him for it. Obama did this too. Therefore, they have committed acts of treason against the people of the United States. So if they do NOT abide by the Constitution then what is the future without the rule of law?

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I'm a political atheist. I haven't voted for around 20 years. Both parties are the exact same. They are run by billionaire elites. Every single candidate is told what to do. If you haven't figured that out by now and you are in your 30's or 40's then you never will.

We are not at war. Congress has not voted for war. It is done in Congress. The President is acting outside the rule of law. This means he committed an international conspiracy to commit murder. No joke! He did. I just don't think anyone will arrest him for it. Obama did this too. Therefore, they have committed acts of treason against the people of the United States. So if they do NOT abide by the Constitution then what is the future without the rule of law?
    We killed a guy that has murdered over 600 Americans and was plotting to kill more.

I don’t even like Trump but he was trying to protect Americans.

I don’t by this BS that it “makes us less safe”.

Maybe it will make us more safe. Now these assholes know if they try to play these games we will punch back.

I agree with you about the political parties. Neither side cares about the average person.
    With that said, I am glad he took this guy out.

It’s about time someone stood up to them. They have been poking us for 40 years. They need to know if they keep attacking Americans, they will have to pay.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    IMO it was a smart move, this guy has been personally responsible for more than 300 American and thousands of Muslim deaths in the last 20 years. Besides the effect of killing this guy, just imagine being a Iranian General moving outside of Iran at this point, you now know without a doubt that the USA can and will take you out at its whim, thats a devastating pyschological effect on these people,jmo.
    With that logic, then Cheney/Bush, who "misled US" into War, should be next for execution? How many died because of these"Patriots"? I'm sure ewe supported those azzholes too.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post

His methods "R" disturbing to any thinking person. Rolling the dice with Our safety and Security to save his "sinking ship" reputation. A smart move, or bowel movement?

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post

Many Draft Dodger/Commander In Chiefs types on the "R" side.

BOA12

Send cheney/bush their too. They "took out" thousands of Americans. Trump will make those azzholes look like school girls before he 's done with his "damage control" policies to save face.

BOA12

Maybe more like apologizing for an azzhole dealing with azzholes accelerating hate. Know winners here except The Third Man, who never loses.

OVAKUL
    Next up: Terrible Odds Teaser
    OVAKUL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8357

They need to know if they keep attacking Americans, they will have to pay.
    Americans based in Iran, or 30 km away in Iraq? You do realize they think of U.S. as occupation force, right?

12 Last