pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Democrats causing a rise in Anti-Semitism

New Jersey! Clear example,
    Schiff Nadler ect all jews and they are pushing anti-semitism across the country. This has been in the works for years.

pilebuck13

Nadler Schiff hate Israel, they won’t stand up to radical Islam. Look after this attack in jersey not a fukin word from a single democrat!!!

pilebuck13

Hilarious if a white supremacist targeted a group Jewish and opened fire and was linked to white supremacist group it would be on every news network across the country but a Black Hebrew Israelite movement, a group whose members believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites and may adhere to both Christian and Judaic beliefs and are recognized as a hate group not a fukin word!!!! What don’t fit in their narrative they don’t showcase!!!!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Yeah no

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Yeah no
    Yah get fuked tell me if a white male with links to a white supremacist group had open fire and targeted people it would not be all over the news and the dems would push trump
    As a accomplice piss off

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Democrats in power hate Jews today. Makes the KKK look like saints. Look at all the Heat Trump got for backing Israel for example.. Dems went nuts over that!!

My buddy just traveled to Israel and he told me the other day they LOVE TRUMP over there.. My friend is a total Dem lib, School teacher here in Cali.. Coming back now after that Israel visit he's not hating on Trump so much anymore..

TRUE STORY!! I just laugh at it all.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Democrats in power hate Jews today. Makes the KKK look like saints. Look at all the Heat Trump got for backing Israel for example.. Dems went nuts over that!!

My buddy just traveled to Israel and he told me the other day they LOVE TRUMP over there.. My friend is a total Dem lib, School teacher here in Cali.. Coming back now after that Israel visit he's not hating on Trump so much anymore..

Yes and pelosi is the puppet master behind it.....the most persecuted religion is Christians! Yet they are the most hammered...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Yes and pelosi is the puppet master behind it.....the most persecuted religion is Christians! Yet they are the most hammered...
    I know Pile I'm a Christian myself.. Dems in power had their way they would ban Christmas..

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

KkK lol but these movements like this guy is in are far more destructive

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Israel smart...total liberal policies regarding healthcare and education. Great military and defense...and who pays for most of it...not its wealthy citizens nope...stupid usa taxpayers thats who...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Republican is the way to go

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buried the story in Jersey city because the killers were black

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Buried the story in Jersey city because the killers were black
    Yep Buried everywhere really if something like this happened by a whites supremacist with links to some alt right group we would have links to president and on every news network all day same shit happened when that nutty liberal opened fire on the baseball field they suppressed it