Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

why do democrats fantasize about killing babies? I do not understand....

they are okay with ripping and tearing limbs from babies and letting illegals in this country to do harm to hard working tax paying citizens.

Have Democrats truly lost their minds? or did they even have minds to lose to begin with?

At one time i thought the democrat party was the party to be in but the last 3 years has proven otherwise. Sick, murderous, lying, cheating, no love, broke dikk phucks!

MAGA!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

We don't. I promise you. We respect the rights of a human to make choices about their own body.

I'd prefer most people don't make babies at all.

thechaoz

I'm just a broke PRO democrat.

PH Q on the other hand?...hmmm

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    We don't. I promise you. We respect the rights of a human to make choices about their own body.

I'd prefer most people don't make babies at all.
    So you respect the right for one human to kill another and in this case specifically, its a baby. That is sick. If you support this you must be sick too. My opinion of anyone that supports ripping and tearing limbs from babies.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

And they're against Capital Punishment for convicted killers. It doesn't make sense.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

for some reason most young women are democrats

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Pro life whackos are scary people. Dangerous and violent

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    And they're against Capital Punishment for convicted killers. It doesn't make sense.
    Actually we aren't, but both of you not being "broke Liberals", you'd probaby pay a measily $100 to support SBR. Oh....wait.

Which if you actually were smart, which doesn't include the GOP electorate, you'd realize just fuggin logging in everyday for points makes over he $100 by far.

You wouldn't know that though would you? Let me guess. Emails, Africa, Benghazi , (remember who got Osama btw).

GET
    THE
    F+CK
    OUT

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    They are educated and intelligent

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Actually we aren't, but both of you not being "broke Liberals", you'd probaby pay a measily $100 to support SBR. Oh....wait.

Which if you actually were smart, which doesn't include the GOP electorate, you'd realize just fuggin logging in everyday for points makes over he $100 by far.

You wouldn't know that though would you? Let me guess. Emails, Africa, Benghazi , (remember who got Osama btw).

GET
    THE
    F+CK
    OUT
    You're not against CP?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    because they are still young and dumb

for those that can not think for themselves, young people
    the democratic party appears to be that of the people, so they jump on board

after awhile they realize that neither party has their interests at heart - but do not unite all that pussy power for good-cause

gash no longer worth the chase
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 11-25-19 at 06:24 AM.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

It is true most young people are democrats. Then they realize how idiotic and controlling that party is that they grow up and become Republicans. The smart ones at least do. Remember liberalism is a mental disorder. I truly believe this. They are nuts with their sick beliefs.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by ph q all View Post
    they are okay with ripping and tearing limbs from babies and letting illegals in this country to do harm to hard working tax paying citizens.

Have democrats truly lost their minds? Or did they even have minds to lose to begin with?

At one time i thought the democrat party was the party to be in but the last 3 years has proven otherwise. Sick, murderous, lying, cheating, no love, broke dikk phucks!

Maga!
    maga='s maggots (like you) are gagging america.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

some of these young women have really nasty attitudes

many are feminist and wanted Hillary to have been elected president

it seems a lot of women have no problem with abortion

I don’t know what I am though...

I feel like I lean republican b/c I am
    in favor of gun rights, in favor of low taxes, and I’m against abortion.

the only thing I can identify with Democrats with is I think they are more Pro Marijuana than republicans

I’m also against war so I guess that makes me favor democrats too.

have yall seen that show Leavenworth???

the Army is so fukkin corrupt and America doesn’t even have own soldiers backs anymore

so really we need to stay out of wars especially when we are fighting someone elses fight, training our soldiers to be killers, and then expecting them to act like police officers keeping the peace in foreign countries

the sad thing about politics though is not 1 persons opinion makes any difference whatsoever

thats why I wish the media would not be allowed to report anything to do with the president or politics and just leave us in the dark. At least that way people wouldn’t get all worked up about it

sometimes it’s better not to know whats going on, especially if you can’t change it anyway

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Ph q all View Post

Have Democrats truly lost their minds? or did they even have minds to lose to begin with?

MAGA!
    Democrats don't fantasize about killing babies.

Trump talked about wanting to abort Tiffany btw.