blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

go to negril instead.... even more laid back....

ask for Farmer John.... tell em the "X Man" sent you.... he'll set you up with stalks of bud, peruvian gold, shrooms, etc.....

don't cross him

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Stop at Ted's or Miss Browns in Negril and get some mushroom tea! Make sure you tell them it's your first time if your not experienced
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

ate a whole baggie of shrooms the morning we were flying back (since I couldn't take em with us), found myself in waste deep clear crystal blue water banging away on my wife doggy (she was on a raft lying across it sideways) in front of three huge black women who thought the shit was funny as hell....

I was trippin' and despite the water being calm as shit, was sending breakers to the shore with each pounding thrust......

ride to the airport that afternoon was even more chaotic, as I was laughing my ass off at everything we drove by......

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ate a whole baggie of shrooms the morning we were flying back (since I couldn't take em with us), found myself in waste deep clear crystal blue water banging away on my wife doggy (she was on a raft lying across it sideways) in front of three huge black women who thought the shit was funny as hell....

I was trippin' and despite the water being calm as shit, was sending breakers to the shore with each pounding thrust......

ride to the airport that afternoon was even more chaotic, as I was laughing my ass off at everything we drove by......
    foreal???

do you fly into Montego bay to get to negril?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

tell her reach back and grab some sack

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    tell her reach back and grab some sack
    started gental, barely making waves, hardly a ripple at the shore, faster my blood started pumpin, higher I got, such that I started trippin from the shrooms, which of course made me oblivious to my surroundings, next thing you know the schwappin was echoing off the condo walls on shore, and it looked like a school of piranas had surrounded us there was so much movement in the water..... grab some sack, shit! she was holdin' on the raft for dear life.....

fly into negril.... farmer john's runway ain't big enough for any jet..... and I don't think negril has a major airport....

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4303

Montego bay is where the airport is.. Stay in Negril Check out Swept away